It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have 80 percent immunity CDC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
They are straight up saying that we have immunity. Why are we freaking out?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Actually, it's considerably less than 10% immunity. People who are immune to the original strain are not immune to newer strains such as Delta.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

"Ackchyually..." and a source of, "Dude, trust me."

Impressive.

This is the article from the video.

More than 80% of Americans 16 and older have some immunity to coronavirus, blood survey finds

More than 80% of Americans 16 and older have some level of immunity against the coronavirus, mostly through vaccination, a survey of blood donations indicates...

They worked with 17 blood collection organizations working in all 50 states plus Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico to test blood covering 74% of the population. In the end, they tested about 1.4 million samples.

In July 2020, before any vaccine was available, 3.5% of samples carried antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. That rose to 11.5% by December, they reported in the medical journal JAMA. By May, 83.3% of samples had antibodies to the virus, most of them from vaccination.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
No matter what % they offer to the public, nothing will change, and as new 'events' occur, more reduction in freedoms will arise.

Dan, down here, has even said that even with 80% vaccination, social distancing and washing hands, et al, will still be the normal...

They're just making sure they can lift the lid, whenever they need to, and lock people down, restrict freedoms and remove basic rights.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

There is no immunity just like influenza.

Best you are going to get is a "resistance" to the next strain, depending on the mutation.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn
Actually, it's considerably less than 10% immunity. People who are immune to the original strain are not immune to newer strains such as Delta.

That's not true...

If you have had covid the first time around you definitely have some immunity to the delta...

I'm talking about natural immunity... not the vax...

Apparently people do not understand the definition of the word delta...

First it was the novel because it was new...
( novel means new)
which would also be considered the alpha variant

Now the delta variant is a downgrade...

The delta is always under the alpha...
Which means it is considerably weaker then the alpha...

When a virus mutates it becomes more contagious but less harmful & less deadly...

The Vax is obviously not safe for anyone all ages...
you can see from all the data and evidence we have already it is killing people and or causing serious complications in there bodies...

You have a better chance if you got the actual virus and just let your bodies immune system do its job,

Then to get the vax...

in my opinion if you get the vax your playing Russian roulette with your life

The ones with compromised systems just try your best to not get sick... but I still wouldn't get the vax...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
We ALL have been exposed to covid, most humans have been infected and humanity still thrives.

And so will covid and as usual some will die from it, that is all part of life.

Politics, greed and agendas is what keeps us from moving on.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

Uhh, what? Bro hook me up with summa what you are on.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DustyDust

You went to great lengths to explain this to someone who almost certainly will disagree if they even remotely understand at all, but you did a good job anyway. Better than I could have done, but almost exactly the response in my head. Nice work!
edit on 6-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Being the generously selfless person I aspire to be, I would like to donate my annual covid jab to the patron saint of wellness, Albert Bourla, Pfizer CEO. I suggest everyone else do the same. We must secure his health for the sake of humanity.
edit on 6-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So if Pfizer thinks this will be like the Flu shots whats the point of vax passports, vax mandates!? when Pfizer vaxs have very serious side effects?

Seems its like about something if its not about the virus...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DustyDust

in my opinion if you get the vax your playing Russian roulette with your life

Really? Chances are 1 out of 6 that you will die if you get vaccinated?

I know, it was for dramatic effect. So let's put it in more realistic terms. You are at greater risk of dying on the highway (depending on your location, somewhat) than you are of dying from a vaccination. Significantly so. In my opinion you should avoid car rides.

The fatality rate per 100,000 people ranged from 3.3 in the District of Columbia to 25.4 in Wyoming.

www.iihs.org...

edit on 9/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Something about this whole thing feels odd.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Really? Chances are 1 out of 6 that you will die if you get vaccinated?

A person i had known from my family now they have a issue. An heart issue. Right After their second vax dose. No one in their family has any health issues like that.
edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yes, myocarditis does seem to be a rare event after COVID vaccinations. It also is a rare event after other vaccinations as well. Fortunately, it is very rare to be much of a problem.
myocarditis

Of course, it seems happen with COVID infections as well.
academic.oup.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I wouldnt call it rare. When they are given warnings to it.

Of course, it seems happen with COVID infections as well.

Is that study done by the same University that has being working with AZ? yeah sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

rare event after other vaccinations as well

Not really. Your just defending these vaxs as usual now. This condition is growing in Canada in young youth more or else i am not surprised you would be defending these jabs.

Pfizer is a company i wouldnt trust let alone AZ,J&J Modn..

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I wouldnt call it rare. When they are given warnings to it.

Why not?

Is that study done by the same University that has being working with AZ? yeah sure.
You mean Oxford? No, not Oxford.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The same University that kept claiming about how effective the vaxs are.
Vaccines still effective against Delta variant of concern, says Oxford-led study of the COVID-19 Infections Survey

This study from the COVID-19 Infection Survey is the largest to evaluate, and directly compare, the real-world effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines against all infections, including those without symptoms, after the Delta variant has dominated. It is the first to show how protection against COVID-19 infections changes over time following second vaccinations in a large group of adults from the general population.

I dont buy their study for one mine.
Its obvious they would defend AZ and maybe Pfizer...

Why not?

Many arent reported as often or right away.

<<   2 >>

join