It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mainstream Media is lying to you, Ivermectin was approved for Human use decades ago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

yea using cowpox was a really bad idea too.

Cowpox vaccine was used to treat a viral disease. Not parasites. Jenner was the father of vaccines.

So what's your point?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: ketsuko

And Botox is botulin toxin. It is also used to treat migraine and that was also not its first label use.

True. And look at some of the tragic faces of folk who have had too much Botox.

Ah, but too much of anything isn't a good idea.

You can kill yourself by drinking too much water. I suppose we ought to sneer at people who like to drink it next?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

And Botox is botulin toxin. It is also used to treat migraine and that was also not its first label use.

True. And look at some of the tragic faces of folk who have had too much Botox.

Ah, but too much of anything isn't a good idea.

You can kill yourself by drinking too much water. I suppose we ought to sneer at people who like to drink it next?

No, not really. Next?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And everyone thought Galileo was a crock when he was doing his work too. So what's your point?

Btw, my advice to you is not never, ever got ill and go into the hospital in a third world country. You never know where they've sourced their drugs from and for what purpose they were originally intended. You also never know if the medical practitioners got the dilutions correct. Wouldn't want to be overdosed on a horse medicine.

edit on 6-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

And everyone thought Galileo was a crock when he was doing his work too. So what's your point?

Does not mean that some folk are actually full of it.

Dr Doom, for example, is no Galileo.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What would you say to someone that said India may have had a lot of issues with parasites and those taking ivamectin benefitted more from the ivamectin in relation to the parasites they already had than the covid they then got?

It's far easier to fight covid without other health issues.

a reply to: lordcomac

To that I would say:
"Do your own research, and make up your own mind"
But be weary of the US propaganda/MSM sources, as they lie.... and try not to parrot them.

You could start by reading the article I posted- checking out the stats, looking at the comparisons of places in India that did vs did not make use of Ivermectin.

Scan through some whitepapers, it didn't take 30 seconds on duck duck go to find this one, with a pretty little picture and some numbers showing it as working, although I admit I can't find the actual study notes.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Just removing .gov results from my same search, and skipping past things like MSNBC hits, I found this pretty quickly too:
Another link

In one of the most densely populated countries on the planet, it's working great... and we're over here mocking people for wanting to know why.

Sadly, now that this has been outright vilified by the MSM, there are millions of hits denouncing it suddenly on the internet, where just a month ago it was easy to get information on it.

Above all... talk to people. You won't find Dave from the warehouse )who had to buy his Ivermectin from the farm supply store and rely on his own research to determine how to dose it properly, because his doctor wouldn't supply it) on Facebook- you'll find him back at work a few days after finding out he was infected.
He'll tell you that it worked for him, where he had to go to get it, and how to use it to the best of his knowledge... But Dave isn't a doctor.
He relied on a doctor, and the doctor let him down... because as a nation, we're denying the science while claiming to follow the science.
Oddly enough, that's something I find the far left has done my entire life... do a thing, accuse the people you don't like of having done it.
I'm sick to death of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No way to know who is and isn't full of it at present.

Did you know that the guy who did early pioneering work on germ theory and epidemiology was also laughed out of London during a cholera epidemic? He and he alone was pushing the theory that the cholera was spreading from contaminated water and wells and was trying to get the water supplies addressed and controlled.

But, of course, everyone in modern medicine ... all the experts ... knew how stupid that was. Clearly, disease travels via miasma and bad air!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Japan, Mexico and India all prescribed it in large scale and was over 70% efficacy in eradicating symptoms as well as prevention. Studies of nurses taking it for prophylaxis. Yet it is without patent so no single person stands to make a fortune, peer reviewed and published studies yet the ivory tower figure heads claim its publishing bias. Dozens of trials. Just do some goddamn research and quit calling it nothing but a de-wormer. The information is out there.

principia-scientific.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes, you do have to dose it properly.

I've had to buy goat dewormer and dose it properly to fish in a large aquarium. Let me tell you ... that's some complicated crap!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

A lot of the countries where antiparasitic medications like ivermectin and chloroquine are in wide use also saw much lower COVID numbers than you would expect.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No way to know who is and isn't full of it at present.

Did you know that the guy who did early pioneering work on germ theory and epidemiology was also laughed out of London during a cholera epidemic? He and he alone was pushing the theory that the cholera was spreading from contaminated water and wells and was trying to get the water supplies addressed and controlled.

But, of course, everyone in modern medicine ... all the experts ... knew how stupid that was. Clearly, disease travels via miasma and bad air!

Yes, I did know that. Medicine has since moved on.

Bit#e and it's fellow travellers, however, seem to want to drag us back into ignorance.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So

“Here look, this treatment works even though it’s designed for treating other issues”

The left: “reeeeeeeeeeeee we’d prefer you die than take a treatment that works. tRuSt tHe mEdiA”

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So

“Here look, this treatment works even though it’s designed for treating other issues”

The left: “reeeeeeeeeeeee we’d prefer you die than take a treatment that works. tRuSt tHe mEdiA”

Not the left here but never mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Both of those studies are based in India though so that doesn't really answer the question.

If I told you that India has a very high rate of parasitic worm infestation with 27 percent of the global total being from India then could that not explain why India had a far better response to ivamectin than studies done in other nations?

Could it be that the ivamectin was also dealing with the worms meaning the general health was improved by more than just the effect it had on covid 19?

ciff.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ummm, not really.

If the general health was improved by taking anti-parasitics, then we would all be on a steady course of them. Your premise would be that we in first world countries where parasitic infections are not the norm are actually less healthy because we aren't taking such things as a matter of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So you don't think that a nation with a huge issue with parasitic worms would benefit from ivamectin when it's really really good at dealing with parasitic worms?

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

But cowpox was not known to solve the problem until someone TRIED IT. It wasn't known for many years why it worked.

The interaction between the immune system and the chemical make up of Ivermectin might be a disrupter to the chemical reaction to a sars-cov-2 infection.

Interferons are turned off by the virus, does ivermectin turn them on or stimulate the body to make more?
who knows?

Doesn't the body's reaction to a SARS-COV-2 infection depend on many different things before a COVID-19 event happens?
After all, not everyone who is infected develops covid-19.

So perhaps the pathway to the therapeutic is not what it does to the virus but what it does for the immune system.
But hell let's not try saving people until we've worked out the profit margins.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

But cowpox was not known to solve the problem until someone TRIED IT. It wasn't known for many years why it worked.

The interaction between the immune system and the chemical make up of Ivermectin might be a disrupter to the chemical reaction to a sars-cov-2 infection.

Interferons are turned off by the virus, does ivermectin turn them on or stimulate the body to make more?
who knows?

Doesn't the body's reaction to a SARS-COV-2 infection depend on many different things before a COVID-19 event happens?
After all, not everyone who is infected develops covid-19.

So perhaps the pathway to the therapeutic is not what it does to the virus but what it does for the immune system.
But hell let's not try saving people until we've worked out the profit margins.

Maybe. Maybe not.

But, you folk bang on about untested long term side effects of the vaccines.

How about ivermectin?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ok, long-term side effects of Ivermectin - how many years' worth of data do you want 5, 10, 20 30?

seems to be pretty safe according to the WHO SEARCH FOR INFORMATION

22 June 2020
WHO declares Ecuador free of onchocerciasis (river blindness)
Elimination in both countries follow sustained large-scale treatment of at-risk populations with ivermectin, Ecuador’s Ministry of Health has distributed ivermectin in the country since 1990., In 2008, a combined 27 372 ivermectin treatments were administered to just over 16 000 people., onchocerciasis in the country was successfully interrupted using a twice yearly community-wide administration of ivermectin, The donation of ivermectin by Merck stimulated new partnerships and opportunities to fight onchocerciasis

22 June 2020
WHO revises onchocerciasis guidelines as countries approach elimination targets
WHO recommends annual treatment with ivermectin for at least 10–15 years.

So put a chemical in someone and they don't die, don't have adverse reactions and as a side benefit helps the immune system fight infection.

Do it for 10-15 years but don't you dare give it to someone in a western world with a coronavirus infection. They can afford something more expensive.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Great how effective it is for treating parasites.

So, side effects? Which I actually asked for?
edit on 6-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join