It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, is this really true in your country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Same here in my local community before the vax rollouts begin there were zero ambulances only like a in two days or one you would hear.

But when i hear ambulances more often? why are there more ambulances after the push for the vax? what is really going on here?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I hope we see a pushback everywhere this has to stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Impossible. 74% of Americans are vaccinated. They can't contract Covid-19 (according to President Biden). Let alone be hospitalized.

Current tracker

At least 206,461,869 people or 63% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 175,538,025 people or 53% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

One of the problems was the lockdowns. Yes it stopped the spread for xx months, but it didn't mean it really stop the spread. Add in Delta and we got spreading in full swing...lol

Places getting hit now did not get hit in the past, so the virus is doing its thing that it will do no matter what. I'm sure some places with natural immunity and vaccines combined are getting better with less people hospitalized, but that isn't everywhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It seems MSM is now trying to find more scapegoat for the vax side effects will be occurring more frequently i dont think they will able to hide it anymore to protect the mRNA vax drug markers. Or other vax markers.

There will be more protests and MSM i am sure will try not to report on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i know three people that recently got covid. two were in the hospital and one just toughed it out at home. All three had two of the vaccines. Another "fully vaxxed" didn't test positive for covid but was very sick last week.

All my friends that haven't been vaxxed haven't been sick in a long time now including myself.

Rule of thumb still stands: anything the media tells you, the opposite is most likely true.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Obviously, it seems among the side-effects of Japanese covid we now need to count a severe blindness to the naked facts. It seems reality is stronger than your Japanese propaganda:

Japan's Covid Disaster

Perhaps your teacher is also blind? Or were you cycling in a parallel Okinawa full of unicorns? Total cases, daily new cases, active cases, total deaths, and ratio between newly infected and recovered cases are rampant in Japan. No wonder: the Japanese are just like any other country. No matter how 'better than the rest' you think you are.

Face it: being Japanese is no passport for unicornland. You'll die, like any other human being. See, Lady Death cares not about what passport you wave at her. In fact, your Japanese propaganda works contrary to your intent as it shows how naive you can get in refusing to believe a single, simple, naked truth: no one is better than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

An acquaintance recovered from Covid-19 last June 2020.

Got vaccinated in April of this year.

Contracted Covid-19 again in August of this year and recovered.

I think the vaccines make certain individuals "catch" Covid-19 who would not have contracted it otherwise.

We're in deep sh'it, because the government and drug makers and Mainstream Media are not questioning or examining anything that could potentially put the vaccines in a negative light.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Obviously, it seems among the side-effects of Japanese covid we now need to count a severe blindness to the naked facts. It seems reality is stronger than your Japanese propaganda:

Japan's Covid Disaster

Perhaps your teacher is also blind? Or were you cycling in a parallel Okinawa full of unicorns? Total cases, daily new cases, active cases, total deaths, and ratio between newly infected and recovered cases are rampant in Japan. No wonder: the Japanese are just like any other country. No matter how 'better than the rest' you think you are.

Face it: being Japanese is no passport for unicornland. You'll die, like any other human being. See, Lady Death cares not about what passport you wave at her. In fact, your Japanese propaganda works contrary to your intent as it shows how naive you can get in refusing to believe a single, simple, naked truth: no one is better than anyone else.

The recent spike was due to the Olympics and most certainly the Paralize Olympics which attributed so far around 300 new cases infected of staff, Olympians and others involved with it.

Where I live , yes, an increase from zero daily to about 14 cases of positive. I don't know how many of the 14 were hospitalized.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Much more to do with nurses quitting over a variety of reasons, and thus driving the many years' long pre-existing nurse shortage here into the mantle. It was already borderline severe before covid.

But piss off the nurses with propaganda and restricted personal choice, and this is what happens. More leave. quick edit: And people can't figure out why no one wants to be a nurse anymore? The patients aren't who's thankless to them. Between bad pay, and covid, I don't blame them. Not enough money on the planet to lure me that way, either.

And the hospitals don't seem to be asking what they should be asking. With so many nurses quitting over the conditions of the ER, the hospitals should be asking the nurses "how do we make this a better environment for nurses to work in?" But the hospitals don't ask.

The hospitals should be asking the nurses, "With what you have seen in the Covid ERs and ventilator rooms, what preventive health care could be given to patients in earlier stages to prevent them from ending up on ventilators?" But the hispitals don't ask.

And there lies the problem. The hospitals don't ask the nurses how to make a better environment. So the nurses quit.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CDC Current Covid-19 Hospitalization graph:

In 14 states, and some hospitals in those states. It's surveillance reporting, not a census.

The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network (COVID-NET) conducts population-based surveillance for laboratory-confirmed COVID-19-associated hospitalizations in children (persons younger than 18 years) and adults. The current network covers nearly 100 counties in the 10 Emerging Infections Program (EIP) states (CA, CO, CT, GA, MD, MN, NM, NY, OR, and TN) and four additional states through the Influenza Hospitalization Surveillance Project (IA, MI, OH, and UT). The network represents approximately 10% of US population (~32 million people).

gis.cdc.gov...
edit on 9/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The recent spike was due to the Olympics and most certainly the Paralize Olympics

Sure, musicismagic, sure the recent spike is due to those bloody foreigners, especially the handicapped ones... Were not for those inferior beings, the Land of the Rising Unicorn would had been covid-free... Sure. Unfortunately for you, and anyone, viruses know nothing about flags, nations, races, or gender. They strike regardless of your beliefs, religion, language, skin color, or of whether you like or dislike this or that. Much like tsunamis. Or am I to assume tsunamis hit Japan just because you are a retarded people??

Truly, I tell you musicismagic natural disasters happen regardless of how clever you are, or of how dumb your neighbors think you are.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

The recent spike was due to the Olympics and most certainly the Paralize Olympics

Sure, musicismagic, sure the recent spike is due to those bloody foreigners, especially the handicapped ones... Were not for those inferior beings, the Land of the Rising Unicorn would had been covid-free... Sure. Unfortunately for you, and anyone, viruses know nothing about flags, nations, races, or gender. They strike regardless of your beliefs, religion, language, skin color, or of whether you like or dislike this or that. Much like tsunamis. Or am I to assume tsunamis hit Japan just because you are a retarded people??

Truly, I tell you musicismagic natural disasters happen regardless of how clever you are, or of how dumb your neighbors think you are.

Sadly , you misinterpreted the meaning of my post. I only pointed out that BECAUSE of the people related to the Olympics , 300 or so people involved include airport personal tested for SARS Covid 2.

When I was young and practicing Judo, I always wondered if I would be good enough at the 125 pound weight. I love sports and yes, I love cycling even at my age which is nearing 70.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I really doubt this part or claim. How do they explain that majority of hospitals when you step inside are actually half empty or not as busy as MSM claims?

Not all facilities are set up for covid. Those parts are empty because they deal with other things. Sports injuries for example are down due to lockdown, so physio wards are seeing less traffic.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: visitedbythem

It seems MSM is now trying to find more scapegoat for the vax side effects will be occurring more frequently i dont think they will able to hide it anymore to protect the mRNA vax drug markers. Or other vax markers.

There will be more protests and MSM i am sure will try not to report on it.

Didn't a lot of that turn out to be hoaxes.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Nearing 70 years old... You are a venerable old man. I would recommend you re-read 陰翳礼讃 by Jun'ichirō Tanizaki.

You'll understand how poor Jun'ichirō already fought a futile war against homogenization and globalization. A war that makes all of us equal wiping out cultural differences. Whether this is for worse or for better nobody knows.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

But the hospitals are empty!!!

Common sense says the last place Joe public can go walking around in a hospital is the bloody covid wards.

In the UK hospitals and primary care services are actually swamped, staff shortages are making the problem worse. Staff infections and the obvious shuffling of staff is a big issue and of course some departments are reserved or on stand by.

I can't speak for elsewhere in the world but UK hospitals are anything but empty, ive never seen them so stretched, GP practices too.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
ICUs where I live have normal problems not Covid. The data is being misrepresented here.
ICU full? Must be Covid. ICUs are full and overflowing with Covid patients.

Also, IU suspended several health care folks for not getting vaccinated which puts a strain on care as well.
We don’t cover that much however health care is suffering as a nurse may have twice as many patients to care for. Nurses went from heroes to zeroes in about a year. Good job media groups and politicians.
edit on 6-9-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yup last month I went to Macon ga to see my civilian neurosurgeon, and we got to talking. Hospital there had to shut down a bunch of wards, non-essential surgeries, covid I asked? Nope we only have about 60 patients for covid, we don't have the nurses we need .

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yep.

I took the J&J specifically because of this. The lipid encapsulation on the MRNA vaccines allow that crap to freely move anywhere in the body and start producing spike proteins (in my humble opinion).

Infolurker

Me too!
edit on 6-9-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: putnam6
ICU bed usage or availability is still much much better than it ever was at its peak around January

What good is beds when you have no nurses?

Do you also remember when they shut everything down for the expected surge that never came?

Hospitals laid off large chunks of staff. They never recovered their staffing after that, and now everyone needs the hospital. It isn't COVID that is causing these problems. It's the same kind of staffing shortage caused by the same issues as everywhere else in the US. People aren't going back to work.

But this impression that hospitals are just overrun plague wards is erroneous.

Now one blames COVID for the trucker shortage do they?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join