It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many vaccines before you get angry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is a serious topic. How many vaccines will people submit to. Knowing that the current vaccines offer little protection to new variants. We can argue about this but it's clear that boosters are being pushed. But boosters of what vaccine? There is no vaccine for the delta variant. Why would the original vaccine booster help? Is there something different in the booster we are not being told?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Zero vax and I'm happy!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
NONE, SINCE I KNOW THE VACCINES DON'T STOP FROM GETTING THE UNKNOWN NOVEL SARS COVID 2 .

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
No booster. Then no passport for you.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

If the majority of the vaxed wake up and realize this whole thing is about control...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I guess I am not traveling anywhere. I am also an essential worker.

That my cause complications.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

The jabs will become addicting to some, soo they will line up like zombies for them, for those that have none of them it will be no problems

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't get angry, I just say no and have a reason for saying no. I do not feel intimidated by those pushing vaccines.

I found recently that the tetnus shot they used to give every time you get a cut actually lasts for about thirty years in most people. I can see them not knowing that, they discovered that about seven years ago and have yet to change the recogmendations in the USA and I doubt if they will.

news.ohsu.edu...

This is just one research, they did research on this in Europe with the same conclusion. Every time you get a shot injected into the body or blood is taken for tests there is a one percent chance that someone will get complications from it....they do not figure that into the testing for vaccines because they give the control group the shot with a placebo which wipes out the truth because those people also have the one percent too. They should compare the jab against people who do not get a placebo to get the true figures, not against someone getting an injection.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I've always wondered they doctors keep pushing tetnus shots. I thought it was a rare shot but they keep pushing me to get it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
This is a serious topic. How many vaccines will people submit to. Knowing that the current vaccines offer little protection to new variants. We can argue about this but it's clear that boosters are being pushed. But boosters of what vaccine? There is no vaccine for the delta variant. Why would the original vaccine booster help? Is there something different in the booster we are not being told?

No, there is nothing different in the booster, except that the Moderna version might be at half strength (50 ml vs 100) because it was more than twice as strong as the Pfizer version to begin with. Your statement that the current (mRNA) vaccines offer little protection against new variants is bullpuckey. They were specifically designed to attack the spike protein because all coronaviruses have those and if they evolve to get rid of the spike protein then they can’t infect humans. The designers of the vaccines thought this through much better than you did because they are—wait for it—professionals. The booster would help because research has shown that it would boost your antibody count up to a level similar to what you would get if you had the natural immunity from an infection. That’s why it’s called a booster.

And finally, I personally don’t “submit” to vaccines. I understand how they work and I gladly take them when I am at risk from the disease they protect against.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Why would the booster help if it is ineffective with the delta variant?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yes. Now you be a good citizen and take your med. Your social credit score is up to 10. Bing bing bing.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Exactly. Blind obedience. I can only conclude most people love following orders.

Sad

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You mean, people will get more? LOL

I still havent gotten one. And I wont get one. Im over here on the sidelines watching a total sh*tshow of people vaxxed getting super duper sick with covid, having horrible damage from the vaxxines and even dying from them.
It is like watching a horror movie. I cannot even imagine what the days, weeks, months and years ahead hold for us with people getting even more experimental chemical concoctions injected into them.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Exactly. Blind obedience. I can only conclude most people love following orders.

Sad

That. Plus taking a heart damaging drug once every few months is not good for health.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

exactly. Heart damage doesn't fix itself.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I haven't got one myself. I am in the placebo group.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

No, there is nothing different in the booster, except that the Moderna version might be at half strength (50 ml vs 100) because it was more than twice as strong as the Pfizer version to begin with. Your statement that the current (mRNA) vaccines offer little protection against new variants is bullpuckey. They were specifically designed to attack the spike protein because all coronaviruses have those and if they evolve to get rid of the spike protein then they can’t infect humans. The designers of the vaccines thought this through much better than you did because they are—wait for it—professionals. The booster would help because research has shown that it would boost your antibody count up to a level similar to what you would get if you had the natural immunity from an infection. That’s why it’s called a booster.

And finally, I personally don’t “submit” to vaccines. I understand how they work and I gladly take them when I am at risk from the disease they protect against.

"research has shown"

These are still in trial phase until 2023.

Research is not even complete. Yall are still test subjects. Yall are still under a microscope to see what happens days, weeks, months, years from now. Your present day status means nothing......until the experiment is over with.

Im not wrong.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Well they claim it can heal if your young... But still these vaxs should be never released with that kind of a side effect.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What kills me is I'm a naturally and introvert. I only go out to pharmacy or groceries and when I go I am in and out.

I am the least likely person to catch or pass on covid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join