It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-4-5 Jabs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
At what point do those who have been vaccinated say enough is enough?. Surely even those who have chosen to be experimented on (twice) have a cut-off point?.
Is this really how you want to live your life. Jab after jab after jab?. Mental.

I hear anti-vaxxers saying that Covid is just like the flu, well I get a flu sot every year, and I intend to keep getting one every year.

It's the same with Covid. If it takes a regular booster to be safe then then that's what it takes. I'll keep getting them until enough people get them that Covid is stopped through herd immunity.

I don't think you do that, can you show some proof of that?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I can't predict the future but I can estimate odds pretty well based on information and history.

I'm confident enough to make my claim based on the situation at hand.

If you had to bet your life savings on either the vaccines killing millions leading to a dystopian future or the vaccines not doing that and in five years time this has mostly blown over and covid is just a thing that kills some people like the flu what would you put the money on?

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

edit on 5/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

At what point do those who have been vaccinated say enough is enough?. Surely even those who have chosen to be experimented on (twice) have a cut-off point?.
Is this really how you want to live your life. Jab after jab after jab?. Mental.

Those who can not critically think, are driven by mob mentality, and blindly bow to media presented authority will take every single shot they are told to.

That's funny, the pro vaxxers say more or less the same thing about the anti-vaxxers.

Lol right and one group is a lab rat one is not.

I take this as you admitting you are in the take whatever shot the TV tells you to group?
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

What if we don't have any life savings because we don't have any money? I'm on "welfare" and it's nothing but a pitiless existence.

ETA Did you take a course on how to be a complete and utter twat, or is that just how you like to portray yourself online?

Asking for a friend...
edit on 5/9/21 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have had 39 so far... Come on they are free!!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Free? Don't tell the Dutch, they'll be coming in droves.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bit of both mate.

I was always a natural at being right and had a knack for making absurd statements look even more foolish at the drop of a hat.

With skills like that it was easy to take some lessons from a real twat and hone my skills further.

If making morons look even more stupid than they are was a paying job I'd be minted.

a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thanks. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I can't predict the future but I can estimate odds pretty well based on information and history.

If you had to bet your life savings on either the vaccines killing millions leading to a dystopian future or the vaccines not doing that and in five years time this has mostly blown over and covid is just a thing that kills some people like the flu what would you put the money on?

"Thou shalt no have more than 500 million on the Earth"

The above statement from the 1st Commandment of the Georgia Guides Stones. It is thought that this granite 10 Commandments of the Elite that it was paid for by CNN founder Ted Turner.
I bet on death if this GA Guidestones means anything to someone.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well, it will be too late if people consent to follow Covid Passport laws/mandates, now. People should be wise enough to know there may come a time when they don't want to have a booster and burn those cards/passports.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Those who can not critically think, are driven by mob mentality, and blindly bow to media presented authority will take every single shot they are told to.

That's funny, the pro vaxxers say more or less the same thing about the anti-vaxxers.

I take this as you admitting you are in the take whatever shot the TV tells you to group?

I don't know where you come from, but my country put the main covid vaxes through the same clinical trials as any other vax. The only real difference here was that we allowed the pharma companies to start manufacturing before the approval process was completed so that they could start distributing the vax on day one if we approved it, rather than having to wait the vax to be manufactured distributed.

This was a gamble on their part, if we hadn't approved the vax pharma would have been down billions, and their stock would have been in the lavatory.

So we're very much not lab rats. We have a fully trialled and completed product. It's been through the exact same rigor as any other shot. And our own scientists have been researching mRNA since the 1990s (and who knows how much research we've "borrowed" from America over the years), so we already knew more or less what to expect from the mRNA shot (We've authorized several based on different technologies), so we're well prepared on this one.

And no, I don't take whatever the TV tells me to take. That would actually be illegal here as we don't allow direct marketing, but I've got relatives who were in pharma for decades and relatives who are senior masons, so when they got in line for their shots I knew that I could safely ignore all of the conspiracies. When pharmaNWOTPTB are in the line with you you can rest assured that it's the right line to be in.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The above statement from the 1st Commandment of the Georgia Guides Stones. It is thought that this granite 10 Commandments of the Elite that it was paid for by CNN founder Ted Turner.

So, you're basing your life on something that you heard from some guy at CNN?

I think that I'll stick with sculptures commissioned by Tucker Carlson.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
No worries.

If you've got any more dumb things to say just give me a shout.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I say let them get as many as they want. Just quit trying to force it into others.

I'm less worried about people trying to force the vax on everybody than I am about people like you trying to force yourself onto other people.

You can be as unvaxxed as you like, just don't expect to be welcome everywhere.

Yeah but I don’t care if you think I’m welcome somewhere or not. You aren’t tough enough to stop me so your point is pointless.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So, you're basing your life on something that you heard from some guy at CNN?

I think that I'll stick with sculptures commissioned by Tucker Carlson.

Not at all but I am saying YOU HAVE BEEN.

Capeche'?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nope in Israel i read that everyone would be getting the booster shots or otherwise your ID 2020 pass expires. I wonder when will the majority start awaking up yet?
edit on 5-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Its 2050 Its Wave 450.

Govern me harder daddy govt.
edit on 5-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I live in England.

What happens in Israel is not my concern.

Or the US or anywhere else for that matter really.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I don't know where you come from, but my country put the main covid vaxes through the same clinical trials as any other vax. The only real difference here was that we allowed the pharma companies to start manufacturing before the approval process was completed so that they could start distributing the vax on day one if we approved it, rather than having to wait the vax to be manufactured distributed.

This was a gamble on their part, if we hadn't approved the vax pharma would have been down billions, and their stock would have been in the lavatory.

So we're very much not lab rats. We have a fully trialled and completed product. It's been through the exact same rigor as any other shot. And our own scientists have been researching mRNA since the 1990s (and who knows how much research we've "borrowed" from America over the years), so we already knew more or less what to expect from the mRNA shot (We've authorized several based on different technologies), so we're well prepared on this one.

And no, I don't take whatever the TV tells me to take. That would actually be illegal here as we don't allow direct marketing, but I've got relatives who were in pharma for decades and relatives who are senior masons, so when they got in line for their shots I knew that I could safely ignore all of the conspiracies. When pharmaNWOTPTB are in the line with you you can rest assured that it's the right line to be in.

Gotcha,

Should be able to show me the long term safety studies your pharma companies have put together for their Covid-19 vaccines that your country is currently using.

Also, it should be easy to produce their animal studies as well.

Thank you!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No worries.

If you've got any more dumb things to say just give me a shout.

Why? Do you feel more comfortable if you reinforce my stupid statements with one or two of your own? Get the # away from me creep!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join