It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-4-5 Jabs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
At what point do those who have been vaccinated say enough is enough?. Surely even those who have chosen to be experimented on (twice) have a cut-off point?.
Is this really how you want to live your life. Jab after jab after jab?. Mental.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I say let them get as many as they want. Just quit trying to force it into others.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'd imagine as soon as Its endemic at worst it would just be the elderly and vunerable same as flu shots.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd imagine as soon as Its endemic at worst it would just be the elderly and vunerable same as flu shots.

Seems many a employer aren't feeling that way...the amount of businesses trying to or hinting at mandating is getting scary and their just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
0 more, since these injections seem to do nothing but generate massive profits for pharma corporations at the expense of taxpayers of the entire world.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Nope in my province the police were just sent a memo stating that three boosters a year will be administered annually and will be mandatory.They aren't happy about that.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
At what point do those who have been vaccinated say enough is enough?. Surely even those who have chosen to be experimented on (twice) have a cut-off point?.
Is this really how you want to live your life. Jab after jab after jab?. Mental.

Those who can not critically think, are driven by mob mentality, and blindly bow to media presented authority will take every single shot they are told to.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Will people still be getting the common cold and the flu or is everything now part of the latest covid "wave"?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Well...

It almost seems like they're trying to p*ss people off, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

At the very least, I expect an updated vaccine that will be handle more of the variants.

I find it silly that you boil this down to living ones life jab after jab. This is ironic because for many people their lives already include regular check up's at the doctor, dentist, barber, etc.

Some people experience bad allergies and take medication like clock work to address symptoms.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I guess they draw the line at their second eyeball... ?

edit on 5-9-2021 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

And why should you decide for anyone else? How is it impeding their life? The only thing mental here is you thinking everyone in the world must agree with your stance on the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So you trust the news AND the elite despite all the MD's and Scientist that they try to hide from you?
You must if you think there really is a deadly cold virus that made the flu and Pneumonia deaths disappear from the data. Then seemingly, you want to ignore that the people coming forward with complaints of the falsification of death certificates to say COVID instead of what it really was (car accident is one they had to take back later)!

How can you having seen all the data here feel this way still?
Think about it
For 1 they dont take the vax for a reason, and for another they have found the lies about HCQ and Ivermectin to be criminal!

I am one of the Scientist in disagreement with them, I have a Medical background from a MASH unit in the US ARMY and an Environmental Chemist background for my current profession with appropriate degrees and training.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I live in the UK. Our vaccine hesitancy is minimal and our nationalised health care system is trusted well by almost all.

Our current laws make it really difficult for any kind of forced vaccination.

Outside attending university or going into nightclubs there's nothing really happening like that.

I work on a covid testing site and my employer is not even able to ask me if I'm jabbed. They don't even make me do tests for c19 unless I get pinged by the app which I don't because I don't use it.

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good question, so how does it impede on your life if I don't get vaccinated? He's not trying to tell anyone what to or not to do, he and we whom are unvaxxed, we don't care what you do. All he's saying is at a certain point, you're getting jab after jab, you're still wearing a mask, you're still getting and passing covid, when do you stop?

Obviously you will take whatever Dr. Fauci prescribes, say thank you and wait further instructions. But not everyone is going to toe that line. Or maybe they will, I don't know, hence the op.

Reply to ocramsrazor
edit on 5-9-2021 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I live in the UK. Our vaccine hesitancy is minimal and our nationalised health care system is trusted well by almost all.

Our current laws make it really difficult for any kind of forced vaccination.

Outside attending university or going into nightclubs there's nothing really happening like that.

I work on a covid testing site and my employer is not even able to ask me if I'm jabbed. They don't even make me do tests for c19 unless I get pinged by the app which I don't because I don't use it.

This isnt a vax and you call it one, that is an issue. It IS an Experiment according to the most educated class of people. The MD's, Ph'ds in the field of Immunology and other solid Scientific fields of study related to our biology and vectors.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's an issue to you but not to me.

Your opinion has no relavance outside of your own mind and those that choose to listen to it over reality.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
These circle jerk threads so everyone who agrees can come on and reply in cohesion and star each other may be more apt on other parts of the site? I’m not pro vax and certainly agree but these reek of confirmation bias.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's an issue to you but not to me.

Your opinion has no relavance outside of your own mind and those that choose to listen to it over reality.

Yep, and the same goes for idiots who don't want to believe reality. Live on in your 1984 world. I can handle the truth you can't apparently.

You may carry on with your attitude and ignore this only so long. That is why you are here trying get an understanding on why so many people don't toe the line. I am willing to red pill you all day long. I will be patient with all. I know I am right and you will have to believe me later. I only pray it doesn't cost you some things you held dear just a few months ago.

Blessings on you that you get the last laugh in 5 years. I hope you do. Laughing 1st before you know the fact becomes real bad karma.
Carry on oh wayward one.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
RED PILL WARNING

torontosun.com...

De le Hoya

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join