It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated VS unvaccinated transfer rates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: litterbaux

Unless you love punishment you should break up with her now.

I have to agree here, you might want to reconsider re-evaluating for the long-term.

Reason being, it has nothing to do with vax status, and everything to do with looking everywhere for the excuse to be a beyotch at someone else's relative's funeral.

This will NOT be a happy long-term relationship, chicks that do this ain't keepers. I've watched plenty of my fellow overgrown little girls act like complete asses trying to exert control over families they're not even married into yet.
They always ended up single. Boy, do I have stories about the family friend who had the bat# crazy vegan ultra-religious girlfriend. Just...wariness is warranted, man, it's warranted. If she's willing to be an ass over your uncle, she WILL escalate the attitude.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

What are the public health implications? I'm generally curious if you have some links or somethign to teach me.

No specific links but at the most basic level, this:

If a lot of people get sick, it's bad in general, because of missed work and stuff.

If a lot of people get really sick, it's worse because of the burden it places on health care providers. This has repercussions, even for those who do not get sick from the particular disease.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Is that a correct summation?

Yes.

But not just missing work.

edit on 9/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Most vaccines are really close to 100% effective.

Depends upon the pathogen.

How close are flu vaccines?

How long does a tetanus shot last?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tetanus is actually a bacteria so please stop using that.

Every year the flu vaccine is applied there is always the narrative that they aren't sure what strain (variant) will be prevelant.

I know you have that bombshell fact sheet Phage, let me know transfer rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Tetanus is actually a bacteria so please stop using that.

Why?

I know you have that bombshell fact sheet Phage, let me know transfer rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
I was referring to efficacy in preventing infection. Weren't you?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

what public health implications? The majority of unvaccinated will continue to have the same as the vaccinated a mild and uneventful infection. That the vaccinated will continued to be a many billions of dollars drain on the health services of the world wanting 2 or more shots a year for life.
Not to forgot the billions in regulatory control to keep humans segregated.

Short term unvaccinated and with comorbidities or allergies, like myself, will eventual like the vaccinated die.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

wanting 2 or more shots a year for life.

Source?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

wanting 2 or more shots a year for life.

Source?

Why do you need a source when you know it's coming?

When you walk up stairs, do you look backward?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

source -- the flu vaccine you take last 1 season. How long is a covid season?

But this guy seems to believe it.
www.timesofisrael.com... -calls-to-begin-readying-for-eventual-4th-vaccine-dose/#comments

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

How long is a covid season?

Doesn't seem to have one, actually.

But influenza is not a coronavirus, is it?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

A gold star for Phage, Flu is not a coronavirus but they both are viral infections that mutate requiring regular changes to vaccinations.

See if you can go educate yourself on mutating Coronavirus and failing protection of mRNA vaccinations.

Sars-cov-2 Not seasonal.
The life span of an effective vaccine is 6-8months depending on the brand and we have????

source as you have said many times my own deduction on available evidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The life span of an effective vaccine is 6-8months depending on the brand and we have????

Perhaps. And perhaps natural immunity is about the same.

There is much which is still not known.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

like the origin and side effects of multiple injects of chemical substances which have a history of becoming dangerous to the human immune system - i.e peg

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yeah. Severe allergic reactions are scary, but quite rare.

Anaphylaxis can result from eating a peanut or a bit of crab meat for those who are allergic. People like that should be very wary of vaccines and other things as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I kinda of agree with you however it's not about unvaxxed and vaxxed.. it's about who is immune either natural or vaccinated.. if you are unvaxxed but had covid before and immune then you still have the same problem as the vaxxed. They will carry it without symptoms. So harder to detect and possibly spread it

It's the people who have never had covid before would get symptoms quicker and can isloate quicker.

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant anyway.

reply to: litterbaux

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This up-to-date comparison of Vaccinated vs Un-Vaccinated hospitalizations and deaths in the state of Wisconsin, is an eye opener on several levels.

Wisc DHS: www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Whether you heard that or them constantly repeating 99% percent are unvaxed in the hospital, even after the data had already changed, or one of the other myriad of half truths applying distain to the unvaxxed.

You do know that plenty of vaxxed people are under the impression that they're protected and they don't transmit, but must fear healthy unvaxxed.

There are literally million still insinuating this, this thread is an example.

Where do you believe they got that impression?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Get a new girlfriend. She’s not comfortable celebrating your uncles life with your family and friends? Signs of things to come, get out now!!!

I’m sorry for your uncles passing.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Almost as rare as being under 45 and dying of a sars-cov-2 infection.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join