It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS originally funded by the CIA

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Don't want to piss off the land baron...

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Identities_Protection_Act

The Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (Pub.L. 97–200, 50 U.S.C. §§ 421–426) is a United States federal law that makes it a federal crime for those with access to classified information, or those who systematically seek to identify and expose covert agents and have reason to believe that it will harm the foreign intelligence activities of the U.S.,[1] to intentionally reveal the identity of an agent whom one knows to be in or recently in certain covert roles with a U.S. intelligence agency.[2]

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
For some real timely conspiracy see 60 Minutes 9.5.21 about DARPA's scheme to put not a chip but gel in bodies to help ward off future bogey man pandemics. Too bad they did not mention Graphene Oxide, other ferrous material already in some clot shots, some swabs and masks that may slowly destroy body organs and respond to 100,000 planned 5G Satellites thousands already launched and 3-4G erections at least per some reputable sources.

To avert more catastrophe join ChildrensHealthDefense.org RFK Jr's site and discover a battle was won on Friday the 13th in court agin the evil ones RE hazards of wireless radiation on kids and all sentients. Indeed there was a cover-up when the 1996 Tele-comm Act was passed forbidding any opposition to cell towers due to reasons related to protecting health or the environment!

Yes, Virginia, some judges in Washington DC had hats on straight and only you and all of us can now save the world by stepping to the plate and batting.
edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 06 Sep 2021 02:40:53 -050030025302409America/Chicago by EarthShine because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cagey bees wink and nod.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I disagree , otherwise wed be allowed to talk about all sorts of drugs on here
the CIA would love to get big international crime drug lords and remove the competition

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I’m surprised this thread wasn’t immediately sent to the trash bin.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I’m surprised this thread wasn’t immediately sent to the trash bin.

Hmmmmm.

I know.. so weird too in the timing don't you think... at a time when COVID is suppose to be the star of the World's Stage and.... (Johnny puts his hand over the Microphone as someone whispers something in his ear).

...cough... cough.. "the answer is... We'll look into that, thank you citizen"!

**ETA**
BTW has anyone seen the culprit that started this darn thread? Now that's rather strange in itself one would think. Or is it some reverse psychological test by "Agent DS"?

Agent Sarca Stic is my real code name (just don't tell anyone)
Johnny

**the above is just some humor ppl...**

^^^E T A ^^^
You know... when this Agent (points to himself) is looking for something good to read... Well, I personally like to stroll down to the ATS Short Stories Forum. It's chock full of creative goodness made up by our very own ATS members. In fact, they just had the largest amount of stories ever presented in one of our Bi-Monthly Contests.

You will be shocked (as I was) that we have so many interesting and fascinating writers. Hope you'll come visit and if you want to, we have an upcoming Contest that you could participate in... And no mask or vax card is required as we are a ...... (someone puts their hand over Johnny's Mic and whispers something in his ear).

..cough.. cough.. "the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.. The answer is..BLOWING IN THE WIND"

edit on 9/7/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Had to wrestle past 3 armed guards (again) to get that last edit-to-add message in there... Your Welcome ATS!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Since it is now obvious that ATS is a CIA-controlled site, can we reasonably assume that all the Mods are CIA agents bent on world domination and total control?

I mean, trying to be reasonable here, even though I'm just a Russian bot.

I mean.......... I'm just trying to start the day with a good poop. That's all the domination and control I'm interested in.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Dust in the depends...all this is is dust in depends...*padody of dust in the wind*

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Greetings Skeptic Overload

We all love conspiracies.......why is ATS so attractive ......like a drug? Take a look at the forums.... proper bait always gets a good hit.

I have to give it to you, you are a genius convincing the CIA to originally fund this site and supply you with using a CMS forum software (combined with open source code) and some developed by the CIA. For those who enjoy reading computer code .... check it out also last line of code remains the same all throughout the years in code...

Years ago I warned ATS members this site was being monitored, after being visited by black suits but I was not aware this site fed the CIA.

Don't you think ATS members should be aware of this? Collecting data from Americans is a sore spot for many.

Respect.....to you...so then you know my identity? If so, check my files and NDA'S and you will see I have been an obedient slave until now.

We should have a beer and talk about how the U.S. government has been spying on its citizens since Roosevelt times.

See you on the other side.

DS

Of course ATS is monitored

I mean Duh .....

I knew that when I signed up , I don't care let them watch freedom of speech baby .

It's not like there gonna see something that makes there panties bunch up and say " Hey you guys better stop talking about that " it would only confirm what we are talking about .

It's not what you know , It's what you can prove mate.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I don't remember giving the green light to this project.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I hear you, I like the ones where you sit down then realise a book is needed for this visit.

Man the things I've learned on the toilet

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They monitor everything, but the NSA is probably in charge of the site, or some dept in the DOD we have never heard of. Did anyone actually listen to what Snowden said a decade ago. All communications are monitored. a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT and DBcowgirl

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I did not know this was discussed on ATS.

Spoke with a retired buddy of mine and we talked about ATS and he immediately told me he not only knew this site but knew the true identity of Skeptic Overload and had worked with him.

His words which I cannot confirm however I know this guy for 30 years. Straight shooter

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: seagull

Been a while since we've seen a "ATS is a CIA front", "ATS was funded by CIA" thread.

And they are as good for a laugh now as they were back then.

For me the most interesting post of the thread and not one single response to it, unless I missed it. gotta say someone you trust saying that is at least interesting enough to get a little attention. Not really surprising he knew of the site, but that he knew johnny and had worked with him. Things that make you go hmmmm.... didn't want it to get lost in the countless CIA joke posts and references to old posts on it that most see as a joke.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, apparently, this CIA agent has been working for free, all this time...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This behaviour was normal operating procedure for many undercover police & intel people in the UK, there have been several investigations apparently.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join