It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The COVID Vaccine, What it Does, and Why I'm Posting This

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We don’t have any vaccinated patients here

Narrative play by MSM like how neutral immunity is wrong and never works. What is happening in Isreal will happen in other western countries.

what many hospitals are experiencing

Is that why than most hospitals had being quite empty? you know i am amused you believe what your saying on the MSM as true. Do you believe their polls to?

The same MSM are known to see stockfootage's from other events ans painted as current event. It happen last year to an news outlet where they showed a hostpial claiming that the hospital was full of covid when in fact actually that the image they used was old.

edit on 5-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Laodude

There exist graphene based hydrogels but unless you provide a source that the hydrogels used in vaccines are graphene based I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's not far fetched to believe the MSM has been looking for a hospital overrun with covid patients to keep the public in a state of panic.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I know many here think this is all fake, but this is what many hospitals are experiencing. Oregon is reporting 2% vaccinated out of 1200 in the hospitals there. Here is Idaho....

It's a 12-1 ratio here

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Is that why than most hospitals had being quite empty? you know i am amused you believe what your saying on the MSM as true. Do you believe their polls to?

Well it depends... Oregon is getting flooded, maybe where you live they are not. I focused my points on such areas, so to say "most" is not being honest in its use.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Funny how the vid made no mention of preexisting conditons...didn't mention if they were obese...a history of heart or pulminary conditions in combination with covid infection. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whosWatchingyou
Funny how the vid made no mention of preexisting conditons...didn't mention if they were obese...a history of heart or pulminary conditions in combination with covid infection.

Well maybe if they were all preexisting conditions then the vaccine would have made even more sense to get it. BTW there is a hell of a lot more people that are old and/or have preexisting conditions that are vaxxd than not vaxxed now. That is who we want to vaxx, not the 30 and under healthy people.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure how all of you know so many people that had, or do have, COVID.
I worked through the shutdown in a medical environment and haven't seen one person or knew of anyone that ever had Covid.

It's odd how vastly different some anecdotal evidence really is.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Four cases at work, all were vaccinated. Only one is serious, the person hasn't been to work for over a month. Some kind of circulation issue although his health wasn't the best to begin with.
Would you like to die suddenly or pass away unexpectedly?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Your question is correct and valid. Im afraid I will be giving you quite some links coz (as the original analogue man) I havent been able to work out how to paste images into my answer. Oh well. Apologies if not arranged in most relevant order.

1). Perhaps the most telling info is in the Moderna patent to which I already linked in original post. The section just above GELS & HYDROGELS (in SECTION 219) is called SEMI-CONDUCTIVE AND METALIC NANO PARTICLES, and while I dont think you will find the word 'Graphene' listed there, I believe it is described there, and proprietary reasons may be why you dont see it namd as such. But that is conjecture on my part.

2). Interview with Karen Kingston - former Pfizer / scientific writer / analyst of legal landscape (www.bitchute.com...)

3). This video (german) purports to examine passively the Pfizer jab substance AT ROOM TEMP (not -90 to -60C as required for storage or shipping) for 12 minutes under a regular microscope (as opposed to electron). It could be fake but I doubt it, as they have been multiplying past days (odysee.com...@millenniumarts:b/Impfstoff-unter-dem-Mikroskop---Comirnaty-von-BioNTech-Pfizer:codysee.com...@millenniumarts:b/Impfstoff-un ter-dem-Mikroskop---Comirnaty-von-BioNTech-Pfizer:c).

General on Hydrogels
4). NATURE MAGAZINE - Graphene oxide-incorporated hydrogels for biomedical applications (www.nature.com...)

5). FRONTIERS - SYNTHESIS OF FUNCTIONAL HYDROGELS (www.frontiersin.org...) This boo is free to download, and contains 12 papers on aspects of hydrogel for bio-med, many directly referring to use of graphene and GO.

6). FRONTIERS - 3D Graphene Scaffolds for Skeletal Muscle Regeneration: Future Perspectives (May 2020) (www.frontiersin.org...)

7). FRONTIERS - Graphene Oxide Improves in vitro Fertilization in Mice With No Impact on Embryo Development and Preserves the Membrane Microdomains Architecture (www.frontiersin.org...)

You question is perhaps the MOST important of all, and I expect answering it with exact certitude will become the catalyst for any major changes in our world BECAUSE (s you can see in he above papers and hundreds more where they came from), what most of us thought was the future is a couple of years before yesterday, thus the spectrum of implications for humanity run from becoming literally Superman to becoming an remote control slave without even a private thought, and every permutation in between.

Respect,

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Second ingredient:

b) 0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

This is a polyethylene glycol (PEG) hydrogel. PEG in combination with N-ditetradecylacetamide which appears to be a big acetamide lattice.

ctdbase.org...;jsessionid=3B9B692776FD0B0301F9F33B35DD6B38?type=chem&acc=D020136
en.wikipedia.org...

Molecular formula for N-ditetradecylacetamide C30H61NO...it does have a lot of carbon in the lattice...I need to look into it a bit more. Graphene is basically a lattice of carbon, and it can be hydrogenated.

en.wikipedia.org...

N-ditetradecylacetamide does look like two legs of carbon and hydrogen with NO connecting them both.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...=2D-Structure

Canonical SMILES - CCCCCCCCCCCCCCN(CCCCCCCCCCCCCC)C(=O)C

arxiv.org...

I wonder if it is some kind of graphene hydride. It does seem to be a hydrogenated carbon nanotube. I need to do some more research.

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

There exist graphene based hydrogels but unless you provide a source that the hydrogels used in vaccines are graphene based I'm not buying it.

edit on 9/7/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wonder if it is a QPHT-graphene.

www.researchgate.net...

That would make it a metallic carbon that can be structured in a tetradecagon.

This is interesting too:

"its electronic density of states at Fermi level is twice larger than that of all plausible metallic carbon nanotubes"

"the QPHT-graphene maybe has superconductivity"

originally posted by: Caled
Second ingredient:

b) 0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

This is a polyethylene glycol (PEG) hydrogel. PEG in combination with N-ditetradecylacetamide which appears to be a big acetamide lattice.

ctdbase.org...;jsessionid=3B9B692776FD0B0301F9F33B35DD6B38?type=chem&acc=D020136
en.wikipedia.org...

Molecular formula for N-ditetradecylacetamide C30H61NO...it does have a lot of carbon in the lattice...I need to look into it a bit more. Graphene is basically a lattice of carbon, and it can be hydrogenated.

en.wikipedia.org...

N-ditetradecylacetamide does look like two legs of carbon and hydrogen with NO connecting them both.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...=2D-Structure

Canonical SMILES - CCCCCCCCCCCCCCN(CCCCCCCCCCCCCC)C(=O)C

arxiv.org...

I wonder if it is some kind of graphene hydride. It does seem to be a hydrogenated carbon nanotube. I need to do some more research.

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

edit on 9/7/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The people who have had the vaccines are walking viruses, that's how i see them. They are the ones giving everyone covid and the other viruses like Delta, they are the ones putting hospitals at risk, it's all the vaxed people, the unvaxed as far i know are healthy. We are not the ones spreading anything, media knows it, the government knows it. Try telling someone anxiously awaiting their boosters, they won't believe you but I see it as it's too late for them, they are a lost cause.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

I guess the millions (billions worldwide) who have been vaccinated and have no health issue should think what then?

That they are very lucky, having thus far survived having toxins injected into their bodies.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

I guess the millions (billions worldwide) who have been vaccinated and have no health issue should think what then?

That they are very lucky, having thus far survived having toxins injected into their bodies.

What toxins are they then?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Seriously?

Ever had a flu shot or ANY vaccine? Then you're very lucky as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

More than your mind will allow you to understand.

Freenergy2

I've taken many vaccines when young. My father was a doctor.

As an adult, I don't take flu shots.

The current shots are not vaccines in the traditional sense of the word.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
*yawn*

This thread, again.

How many threads can we keep posting on the daily that have the same people regurgitating the same damn stuff?
edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I love it when people question my intellect because of my position, but it is your choice.

And it makes no difference that your father was a doctor because it doesn't matter to you that many doctors have no issue with Covid vaccine.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I guess until all the vaccinated die from the toxins. It will make these forums pretty boring though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join