It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleeding in six month old baby girls, did the trial predict this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Again not a nutter, from someone in the top of their field is reporting thousands of reports with regards to women's health. It started as a rumor, just anecdotal comments on chat boards. The obvious leaking from the injection site, How will they deal with this gynecologist? will she have her medical license suspended? she's not an anti vaxer but is demanding a halt until the real trials are in. Does this sound reasonable? as her worries are that future infertility may be the long-term result. I am sure if there were no political agenda the question of the safety of these vaccines would have been long sorted out. Again you are the judge. www.bitchute.com... Is she just a scaremonger, that should be de-platformed.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The name is familiar, nope, not buying it. All good if you do.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You sound like a communist... "Is she just a scaremonger, that should be de-platformed".

This is true. My nephew's wife lost her baby right after getting vaxxed. Apparently, it affects a protein, or the vax protein does something to the development of the placenta.

Women are reporting extremely heavy menstrual cycles also after the vax.

edit on 2-9-2021 by KorosStrohna because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

"even vaginal bleeding in six month old baby girls who have been vaccinated or been around those who have been vaccinated"

Ummmm....wtf? If this was my child I would go full blown Dexter on everyone up the chain until I reached the top. How has no one gone rogue already?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KorosStrohna
This is true. My nephew's wife lost her baby right after getting vaxxed. Apparently, it affects a protein, or the vax protein does something to the development of the placenta.

The former pfizer scientist said this would happen. No one mainstream was listening.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

If this goes mainstream all hell will break out, It's funny how the CNN poll came up with the result that the least vexed were PH'd holders, supposedly the most intelligent in the comunity.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Remember this, there can be hundreds of researches that go against the beliefs of the FDA heirachy and none of them will be considered real unless the FDA says they are real. That is the system we have, and there is nothing I can do about it so oh well. This policy is not new, it has been around for many decades.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Just like the global warming apparatus.

Science is all politics and big business now.

The modern world has killed a methodology for advancement and replaced it with a bunch of cartels.
edit on 3-9-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The Anger towards MSM and those in medical community will be heavy. More specifically those top health officials. Normal doctors are threaten with a gag order in some doctors.

But like you said if this goes Mainstream with the news all over? this wont end well for Big Pharma.
Bill Gates last year the next pandemic will be even worse.

It will be interesting to see if there is a push back agaisnt Bill Gates he was the one pushing these vaxs.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wait. People are vaccinating 6 month olds?

"..have either been vaccinated or been around those who have been vaccinated."

How many has this happened to?
Which vaccine did they get or did the people they were "around" get?
Where's the actual proof?

Guessing the "been around" is due to that shedding thing some keep saying happens.

ETA: Here's her Twitter feed. And her website.

She seems pretty up on her 5G info.
edit on 3-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You sound like a communist... "Is she just a scaremonger, that should be de-platformed".

Well, I haven't experienced it, so obviously it's all just rumors and lies invented by those unscientific antivaxxers.

Don't mention the fact that I have testicles and a little hangy-down thingy. I feel like a woman and that's all that matters and I didn't have that reaction. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE, PEOPLE!

(That was said satirically, for anyone who didn't get it.)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
More on Christiane. Anti-vaxxer from way back.

As Carl Sagan wrote in The Demon-Haunted World, “sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.” Source

Superstitions did not disappear in the modern age, but with the COVID-19 pandemic driving people to spend more and more time online, anxiously searching for and simultaneously being bombarded by anything that looks like information, this prophesied crystal-clutching and horoscope-consulting is all the more evident. And there are misenlightened gurus who epitomize Sagan’s dire warning, chief among them Dr. Christiane Northrup.

Her views on the COVID-19 pandemic, shaped by her mantra that “it doesn’t make sense,” are unscientific, reckless and asinine. Rarely have I witnessed such a smorgasbord of gobbledygook from someone who once had an active medical license. She does not believe vaccines are necessary if your body is healthy and has spread unsubstantiated fears about safe vaccines throughout her career. She has claimed that the COVID-19 vaccines will target specific chromosomes that act as the seat of our empathy, an utterly absurd and unscientific statement. She believes that artificial intelligence has somehow been incorporated into these vaccines (complete nonsense) and that this A.I. will integrate itself into our DNA. She warns her viewers that the injection of patented vaccines inside our body will turn us into the property of the patent holders. Funny how I have not heard her say the same for artificial heart valves, pacemakers and insulin pumps. But before you call her an anti-vaxxer, know that she believes the term is meaningless and that it was coined by Big Pharma. In the same breath, she declares that “conspiracy theorist” was a phrase invented by the CIA, which is apparently run out of China. She read about it, you see.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I think this is of concern that if a vaccinated mother breastfeeds an infant. The shot stuff gets into the milk and goes into the baby's mucous membranes. Which is the same as getting the shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Most of these would have credit if those articles weren't listed since covid started.. double check the date and find an article on these discredited doctors that DID NOT OCCUR during censorship.

I have seen so many take those sides and disregard the date of them being discredited. Like Dr. Malone, he was a doctor held in the highest esteem. Then covid hit, he talked out.. then they tried calling him a drunk.. because they didn't want to discredit him. But now they just erasing his name on everything and calling him a liar.

Seriously, check the dates on articles. If they are written during 2020/2021 it's fluff pieces ment to censor people speaking out.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Well, I'm not sure about the China part she alleges, but I do think she's right on one count, and that is the alphabet agencies' having created the term "conspiracy theorist". I think the term became more mainstream back in the '60's as a clever way to marginalize government scrutinizers as kooks. In the '60's people became much more openly vocal about government activities than they had been previously, and the media had changed too.

The whole UFO's and Area 51 thing is a great example. People would see something at Area 51 and say it was a UFO (which "technically" it was, just not of alien design) and the government would automatically marginalize them by tossing them, and their theories, into the kook bin as 'Conspiracy Theorists'.

I doubt they did this from China though...(probably more like Manchuria! (j/k!))

In any case, this gal sounds pretty kooky to me. LOL!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Have any six month and younger kids been vaccinated anywhere in the world? Fairly sure it's not been done in any country.

Is she an actual Dr? She seems to promote using prayer and spiritual healing over actual medical treatment.

She claims reading MSM damages health by altering your vibrations and sells 'digital detoxes' as a 'cure' -

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Have any six month and younger kids been vaccinated anywhere in the world? Fairly sure it's not been done in any country.

Does drinking and or smoking affect a baby that is in the womb? I think you know the answer.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Well, it's in the "She reads auras " So anything she is supposed to have said is suspect.' I have an old mate who I sent a vid to with regards to PH'd who are a large group refusing the vaccine. He said the presenter was a whako. Gave me a false news icon, to which I sent the actual survey which was done by the University. This showed a very high number of rural people had refused the Vax almost as many as the Ph.D.'s it looked like all the ones with average intelligence actually took the vaccination. MSM is a powerful tool and my mate is intelligent. If something underhanded is going on like the vax is turning out to be dangerous to more people than advised by the drug companies they are in so deep they have to just keep going notwithstanding any agenda.
Take this, for instance, you might have seen Nurse manager Tiffany Dover that's her married name get injected with the camera on her to prove how easy it was. But she collapsed right in front of the TV Cameras, not a good look. But it was passed off as a fear of needles thingy by her Doctor. and that she was back at work feeling fine, the only thing is she might be dead. The claim is they used a masked fill in to prove she was OK. but it actually looks like she is actually deceaced.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

My daughter’s BIL’s wife lost a baby the day after getting the jab. She was 12 weeks along in her pregnancy.

I have also heard that women who are beyond menopause (as in they have NOT had a m- cycle for years) have started spotting, or have cycles again. What The Heck? And... some women have experienced this that are NOT vaxxed, but have been around other people that have gotten the Jab. Vaccine shedding... Seems real plausible.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
More on Christiane. Anti-vaxxer from way back.

I've never heard of her, but...

She does not believe vaccines are necessary if your body is healthy

Well, that is absolutely true.

and has spread unsubstantiated fears about safe vaccines throughout her career.

There is lots of substantiation, just not by big pharma and their government co-conspirators - you know, the ones who manufacture them.

She has claimed that the COVID-19 vaccines will target specific chromosomes that act as the seat of our empathy, an utterly absurd and unscientific statement.

So, you believe that scientists are incapable of fabricating gene therapies that would target certain specific chromosomes?

She believes that artificial intelligence has somehow been incorporated into these vaccines (complete nonsense)

Is it? Maybe it is... and maybe it isn't.

and that this A.I. will integrate itself into our DNA.

I know these mad scientists are capable of some pretty radical #, so... it is possible.

She warns her viewers that the injection of patented vaccines inside our body will turn us into the property of the patent holders. Funny how I have not heard her say the same for artificial heart valves, pacemakers and insulin pumps.

Her point has to do with the fact that these gene therapy jabs potentially could alter DNA. I know you don't believe it, but if it was true, then, according to certain ridiculous but established legal precepts, it is true.

But before you call her an anti-vaxxer, know that she believes the term is meaningless and that it was coined by Big Pharma.

It was.

In the same breath, she declares that “conspiracy theorist” was a phrase invented by the CIA,

It was.

which is apparently run out of China.

Don't know about that, but it wouldn't surprise me...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join