It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who refuse injected vax, would you take CanSino's inhaled vax?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I really hope this doesn't come to pass. Many of the people i love have taken the vaccine, most of them in fact.

Although i love to revel and gloat about being correct i really hope this time i'm wrong and the vax are harmless, driven by profit, greed and social change rather than mass genocide.

Conventional war was so much more easy to frame, this hidden killer biological warfare can be manipulated in so many ways.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I really hope this doesn't come to pass. Many of the people i love have taken the vaccine, most of them in fact.

Although i love to revel and gloat about being correct i really hope this time i'm wrong and the vax are harmless, driven by profit, greed and social change rather than mass genocide.

Conventional war was so much more easy to frame, this hidden killer biological warfare can be manipulated in so many ways.

Agreed. There definitely exists the "you'll see!" part of me. I think that those who are scorned for their beliefs even in the certainty of their rightness have a twinge of this inside (I wonder if Prophets often felt/feel this way). But as you said, I don't want to see those I love as well as those I don't even know suffer because we were right. I'd rather be wrong...though I don't believe I am.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

At least we tried to help, it's hard to overcome a trillion dollar propaganda machine with a lonely voice.

My mum, sister, brother and children haven't been vaccinated but unfortunately everyone else i tried to inform it fell on deaf ears.

I would say i know a lot of people that agree with my sentiments, the majority of my close friends agree there's something fishy about the whole thing however they justify taking it with shallow excuses like "i wanted to go on holiday", "it was convenient for work". I think they underestimate the danger we're all in and don't really have the capacity or interest in researching, they'd rather just follow the herd as it takes a brave man to stand against popular opinion.
edit on 2/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hell to the no no, nonono, no, no, noooooo! What part of "NO" to the vax are they not understanding here..

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I will wait until the long trials are complete and asses the safety and efficiency of it then. I do not consent to participate in medical experimentation.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Soon they will start rolling out foggers in every store so the air is saturated with it. Surely this is to stop overpopulation... i mean covid... definitely to cause organ failure... i mean "side-effects" of a "vaccine" xD

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser

Hell no. I don't take any medical procedure that uses technology developed for gene therapy to induce an immune response.

My cell membranes, cytoplasm, ribosomes, and nucleus do not welcome lab created mRNA(which is simply RNA.. single stranded DNA) and DNA (Viral Vector that goes into the nucleus).

Once again thanks again to the people that willingly volunteered for the phase 3 clinical trial that actually vaccinated the placebo group so there is no long term data.

Brave or stupid?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
no. to paraphrase the bard, 'a turd by any other name would smell as badly'

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nope

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Some understand this and some don’t. It is an effective method for the weak.

To answer the question, no.
edit on 9 2 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 9 2 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Op, you have a pretty simplistic view of the state of the world right now.
The communist social credit system is trying to be shoved down the worlds throat at a rate higher than Heather Brooke.

I will supply them with my own version.
You can find it under the trade name Bearspray1

Welcome to ATS btw

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If we hate them why are they calling the shots? I'm going to be mandated here soon for my job, seems a lot I've talked to don't seem thrilled about it... I'm allergic to metal so I'm a little scared, what should I do besides getting a new job, I like this one..

edit on 2-9-2021 by MarlbBlack because: shatty spelling, like usual..

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I like. Simple and to the point

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Im not taking ANYTHING recommended by any government.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'd rather take the Chinese vax than one of these that are currently approved in Canada. I have ethical objections to the drug companies that manufacture those ones.

Between effexor's role in ruining the odds of me and my wife having the kind of relationship young families desire, my brother-in-law falling victim to the opioid epidemic, and the track record of Moderna, I can wait. I am looking forward to alternatives.

I asked my local politicos' if they expect Canadians to become human pin cushions for travel, due to foreign vaccines not being recognized. They told me that the currently approved "vaccines" were developed in parallel with teams in America and elsewhere, and that was why we had the current options.

They tried reassuring me, and it did sort of. Not with regards to Canadians choices, but more so the impression I got that they were putting their best foot forward in roles. I feel they disagreed with my position, but I can respect that. Foreign drug companies need to apply to Canadian authorities and go through the regulatory process before Canadians will have those options locally available.

I don't get out much, and feel confident that the steps I have been practicing taking have worked so far. I imagine this will continue to be the case, and have some aces up my sleeve if worst comes to worst...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I don't have as much problem with it being developed in China as some people (Atsbhct) would have believed, but it still has the exact same issues that make me loath to take the injected version. Specifically
  • It has not been proven safe in long-term trials on the general population, and
  • it is for a disease with a 98+% survivability rate.
I know some people just can't get this... it's apparently too complex an idea for them to grasp... but the injection is not why I am not taking the vaccine! The location the vaccine was developed is not why I am not taking the vaccine! The color of the stuff is not why I not taking the vaccine! The position of Alpha Centauri is not why I am not taking the vaccine!

All of that is absolutely irrelevant! As far as I am concerned, even the fact that it is an mRNA vaccine is becoming pretty much irrelevant.

All that matters to me is
  • Has it been tested on the general population for an extended period of time?
  • Does it prevent a disease I would consider "deadly"?
That's it... that's all I am concerned about. Anything else, cries of racism, claims that I am "anti-science," cajoling, pleading, begging, mandating, threatening... all of that is moot.

And since there seems to already be a level of comprehension on here lower than any I have ever imagined being possible, perhaps I should explain that "moot" means it does not matter.

I will say this: if both types of vaccination were approved, had a reasonable trial period with little side effects, and combated a disease I felt warranted a vaccine, I would probably opt for this one over the injection. Redneck don't like needles. But we're not even close to that point yet, and since I tend to wonder about anything others try to force on me, especially others who are well-known for wanting to (and even trying to) make my life miserable, it follows that at this rate I will never take the vaccine even if the conditions above were to be met.

Short answer: No. I do not need a vaccine.

I will not take it in the rain
I will not take it on a train
I will not take it on a tram
I will not take it, Sam-I-am!

Maybe that reading level will get through to people...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Redneck. I won't get the vaccine. If I get covid and die I stand by my choice. It's not a tragedy. It was my choice and to be honest I've had a decent life and I can't complain. The world ends every day for thousands and thousands of souls.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
F*** NO!

First, I'm not taking any poison for for an illness that poses no major that to be.

Second, I have traveled in China. I've seen stuff. I wouldn't even put food that was processed in China in my mouth, let alone a medicine originated there

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: TheRedneck

Redneck. I won't get the vaccine. If I get covid and die I stand by my choice. It's not a tragedy. It was my choice and to be honest I've had a decent life and I can't complain. The world ends every day for thousands and thousands of souls.

WORD!

I stand with you and Redneck.

I have a wife, a daughter and a mother who depend on me and this is EXACTLY why I WON'T take the death jab.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join