It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Predicting Paralysis Outbreak in Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

www.cdc.gov...

And?

Next you'll be citing the criminal organization known as the WHO...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You

The vaccine i got is FDA approved in your own

So was OxyContin. Is that false?

FDA-Approved Prescription Drugs Later Pulled from the Market

prescriptiondrugs.procon.org...

There are consequences for taking strong drugs. And I would think it’s no different for MRNA vaccines.

If you don’t need a drug, if you don’t need to jack with messenger RNA, don’t.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Around here if you brought a kid to the ER with the symptoms in the second box....they would do a covid test, a flu test, then say they have some sort of virus that they cannot identify and send them home. They do that a lot around here. After two more visits to the ER they start looking for rarer diseases....poor kids. We don't have top notch doctors up here, not enough money in the area for the hospitals to pay really smart doctors....which is understandable I guess...just sucks.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
While reading on the topic I repeatedly thought "just like COVID", too. Dangerous close and ripe for misdiagnosis.

But the cause seems to be different virus, it's not clear yet what exactly is the main one because the condition can be triggered by a few different ones.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
One of the things I find interesting about this is that those symptoms are very similar to Guillian-Barre'.
I had Guillian-Barre' after a flu shot once and the symptoms of the illness being discussed here, are very similar to what I experienced.
But what is most interesting - is that is why I am medically-exempted from the VX... Since I have had GB before, I have a 10% chance of getting GB from the VX.
Since I have already had CV with no symptoms at the time of illness (I had a rash 2-3 months later and the doc recognized it as post-CV rash and did a [positive] antivody test.)
GB is one of the highest-prevalence side effects of the VX.
Just find it interesting that they want to start VX'ing children while at the same time warning about this other paralysis-type illness that mimics GB--one of the most prevalent VX side effects.
Hopefully, you can read into what I am curious about...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Because I learned how the government works while I was in the USArmy back in 60s. That is where I learned the term cover your ass CYA. Some sergeant explained it to me once.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I gotta be honest here...the video the OP references is actually very good and is worth the watch. The gentleman is very succinct, has the correct premises, and isn't referencing anything obscure...just FDA and the CDC websites.
I enjoyed it so much that I will take the time to see watch the man's full report this coming Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Well if "some sergeant explained it to you once" it must be true.

edit on 5-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

But i don't take OxyContin.

You scared of two little pricks in the arm that are approved.

There are consequences to anything we choose to interduce into our system.

As to strong drugs do you like alcohol sugar or tobacco?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I've lost 3 friends to those little pricks in the arm. Why should I take it? They don't even work, 8 months in.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
The CDC is predicting a "polio-like" illness in children, average age of 5, this fall. Pretty specific for a prediction.

In this video, Dr Ardis explains a connection between the vaccine schedules and the paralysis:
stateofthenation.co...

It is also good to remember that vaccines were used in Kenya to sterilize women without their knowledge. They attached hCG, a pregnancy hormone, to the tetanus toxoid in the vaccine, and the women became auto-immune towards their own reproductive system.
They have already proven to outright lie while sneaking something in with a vaccine, and not something minor either. It would be foolish to think that they wouldn't be purposely harming our future generations.

The CDC appears to be run by a "dark force" who/that does not want U.S. children to prosper and excel as they grow.

This month, the agency LOWERED the standard for "speech" at age 30 months!

Source 1 (Exposes the change): twitter.com...

Source 2 (Hides the change): www.newsnationnow.com...

The CDC Advises: Injecting them with an experimental vaccine that they don't need. Making them wear oxygen robbing masks. Every parent reducing her/his expectation for their toddler's mental development.

Is the CDC now more harmful than useful to American society?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join