It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is COMIRNATY a gene-altering vaxx to ELIMINATE RELIGION?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well yes, because its a hoax....

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
Exactly why your post will be ignored. It's always like that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: GammaD
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Are you really not taking this seriously? Gyah, it's like they've already succeeded.

Just sayin'.... Wouldn't it be more productive to get rid of the psychotics et al? As far as getting rid of religion, with the covid jab, they are splitting species anyway, human and non-human. Do you really think the non-humans are smart enough to recognize the difference in anything that's coming?

Cheers - Dave

Ive been taught that some of us dehumanize people that are different and that it makes them much more easy to kill.

Im only surprised that so many have done this dehumanizing, in their minds, so blithely.
Literally with this vaxed vs unvaxed BS. So sad.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Exactly why your post will be ignored. It's always like that.

Cambodia is an interesting topic though.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

For fun.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the
"agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The
war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism
(the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the
point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the
Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror
will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most
bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned
with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction,
anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light
through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public
view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the
destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't understand this reference.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Computed now.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Are you really not taking this seriously? Gyah, it's like they've already succeeded.

Just sayin'.... Wouldn't it be more productive to get rid of the psychotics et al? As far as getting rid of religion, with the covid jab, they are splitting species anyway, human and non-human. Do you really think the non-humans are smart enough to recognize the difference in anything that's coming?

Cheers - Dave

Ive been taught that some of us dehumanize people that are different and that it makes them much more easy to kill.

Im only surprised that so many have done this dehumanizing, in their minds, so blithely.
Literally with this vaxed vs unvaxed BS. So sad.

Seriously, micro-strokes caused by capillary leakage, which have been proven by the d-dimer test, creates micro strokes that you don't even know happened. This alters brain function. At the same time, the jab'd are now carrying an altered mRNA expression and quite honestly, nobody knows what the hell that is doing. It's already been proven that mRNA can alter DNA and 3 of the jabs are rDNA which DOES alter DNA.

If I change a monkey's DNA to be that of human DNA by using an rDNA/mRNA system, then the monkey becomes human. So, if I change a human's DNA using rDNA/mRNA to something else, then it becomes not human or some offshoot or derivative of human.

The jab'd have gone insane anyway, calling for the restriction of rights, health care, etc, right up to the outright killing of the non-jab'd, so get real. I didn't start this crap. I have friends and family who are jab'd, when they die, I'll still be sad.

As far as dehumanizing goes, no, I didn't need to dehumanize to do my job. I just needed a goal and a reason, "Target is over there, 2 clicks out, it's a marxist terrorist, it's armed, it has pipe bombs, it could kill a thousand people. Go stop it and save a thousand people." The power of positive thought, eh, save people.

I have no problem with the jab'd. Their rights end where mine begin and mine end where their's begin. I paid taxes all my life, so I have a right to access all those "services" for which I paid. Try and deny me those services, then I simply see a marxist terrorist that may not be armed with guns and pipe bombs, but they can and will still do damage.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Weelll... Being on a conspiracy site, I NEED to point out that, low and behold, the guy did only ONE movie. Never releasing the debunking until way later because... Just like the 2 French "film makers" who were doing a documentary in NY happened to film the first hit on the WTC... And to my knowledge, they never did another movie or documentary. Rumors were even that they were some kind of SpecOps or something.

Aside from that, the subject of the gene linked to religiosity is real. And I think it is a misnommer to say it controls religiosity. I think it controls spirituality.

And, the scary part is, if you can turn off someone's spirituality, you end up with amoral people. Which is a whole kind of bad in itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This video must be resurfacing due to an increase in people looking for answers and making mistakes or similar. But its good that more people are asking questions now.

It has been debunked on here regarding if it is Bill Gates, which it is definately not. Does this imply the rest of it might be true or not?

I personally think this is the type of thing that is created as disinformation to bury the real things that are going on and ultimately make a mockery of the real conspiracy seekers etc. It certainly gives the real Bill Gates something to point at as proof that he really is the victim here.

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Bill Gates presents his hypothesis on how to alter "religious" gene expression by spreading an engineered respiratory virus.
Under the guise of turning religious fundamentalists into "normal" people. Ie.. non religious.

SORRY.. but this has already been discussed on ATS and proven that THIS IS NOT BILL GATES DOING THE PRESENTATION. This is a presentation that was (supposedly) by FunVax. The (supposed) concept-creators of an idea for a Vaccine to stop fundamentalist religious groups, (FYI: .. about a year after the "God Gene" was first discovered). This whole thing gets regurgitated every few years (with yours now being CIA with Bill Gates).

Although the information and theory (and the story of whether it's real or not) is interesting, this is still not Bill Gates in any way shape or form. Please do the proper research before posting up on ATS as Bill Gates speaking was easily debunked and could've been found about using the ATS Search feature.

There are some that believe that the voicing has been added as they (seem) not to match the character speaking. Would like to suggest that everyone take the ATS TIME MACHINE back to the following links:

First one is from 2011
Joey Lambardi Releases FunVax Pentagon Lecture!

2nd one is from 2013
Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

Here's the (supposed) FunVax video..

Mr Gates is watching.
edit on 1-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So I slapped my forehead when I read your post and link and felt like a fool. But searching within as to why I so easily believe these "conspiracy" type things, I recounted all the KNOWN lies that made me distrusting of "normally accepted truths." So, I researched it and here's what I found:

The article conflates 2 different "filmmakers" and 2 different reasons for making "the film"--and there's 3 "films" in this conversation!

Filmmaker 1 (the whistleblower, unknown) - recorded the meeting that was posted online (FILM1) by Joey Lambardi
Filmmaker 2 (the documentarian Ryan Harper) - made a Kickstarter video (FILM2) to raise funds to make a documentary (FILM3) about the whistleblower film

The "hoax article" makes it sound like Ryan Harper made the recording we watched, but he didn't. What he talks about in the article is the fundraiser video he posted on Kickstarter. So he's neither the whistleblower, nor the maker of the Pentagon video, though that's what many who take a quick glance at the issue come away believing.

All that being said, I do believe the government would do this, as they've demonstrated without denying programs like MKULTRA, MOCKINGBIRD and other control tools.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Asked with just pure curiosity: Are you Luciferian?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Asked with just pure curiosity: Are you Luciferian?

Wtf? No!
LOL.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

lol, ok

was just trying to put your post in correct context

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I will say that the Pentagon video looked legit, having been in a lot of military 'board' 'briefing' rooms. .

<< 1   >>

join