It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microscopy expert: Vials contain graphene oxide, parasites, stainless steel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Even if it's true it doesnt matter. He may know a thing or two. He may have gotten true vaccines. It's probably true. Truth doesnt matter. They got him easy. Nothing to see here. They take away licences from legit doctors when they step out of the line much less. It's a club like no other. Big academia. Rigid and fake. Full of fake climate scientists, mathemagicians, pipe dream big bang cosmologists,...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It looks like that UK one they are trying to pull the free man of the land crap and thinking it will somehow work.

There's loads of videos of people in the UK quoting the magna carta and Freeman nonsense and it never comes to anything.

A total lack of understanding of the law and not realising these old laws have all been superceded years ago.

I've personally known people that do this and it never works, they just end up looking silly.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

That article does not support the claims made by Dr. Robert Young. Try again.

Everything you brought up is a total fabrication failure. Please don't bore us again.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
They bought the truth that the doctor is a proven fraudster.

I would say they bought the most important information on this thread.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

As compared to your baseless claims?

Real doctors with magnets and UV lights?

edit on 8/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Everything you brought up is a total fabrication failure. Please don't bore us again.

You are out of your mind. Nothing has been been fabricated. You have failed once again, let that sink in…you, have, failed.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don’t know.
This doctor makes some great points in this PowerPoint presentation here.

www.bitchute.com...
Refute her claims?
It would seem there is real evidence supporting the study of graphene oxide and trans human integration.
There is also a whistleblower claiming the trade secret in the vaccines, which was not released to the public, is graphene oxide.

What if there was a tans humanism initiative? What was jeffry Epstein doing with large breeding centers in Mexico? Epstein island? Why was that all swept under the rug?
It seems the same people and organizations all tied to these latest vaccines were also researching how to hook the human brain up to computers?
It’s worth considering.

Do you think it’s possible AI is advanced enough that it’s gone beyond human capabilities? How would an AI view humanity? If it viewed humanity as a threat how would it react? Have you ever wondered why so many famous people end up with black eyes in the same eye? Could one eye be a better option to hook up to the brain?
Do you realize that when an idea is talked about publicly for the first time, it’s highly likely it’s already in existence?

This latest claim in the OP could be an attempt to poison the well so people immediately throw this concept in the hoax bin.

It’s worth looking into. Well ....for those who aren’t already in the experiment.

edit on 30-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You are out of your mind. Nothing has been been fabricated. You have failed once again, let that sink in…you, have, failed.

Spoken like someone that was duped into taking the eugenics VAXX for a disease that kills less than 1%.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Spoken like someone that was duped into taking the eugenics VAXX for a disease that kills less than 1%.

I didn't get the flu vaccine because I was afraid of dying of the flu, or my last tetanus booster because I was afraid of dying of tetanus either.

You don't have to die to get messed up. You don't have to die to spend weeks in the hospital or even miss a week or so of work.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Don’t sweat it....most of these people you’re arguing are on record buying the bat/pangolin natural origin propaganda....pray people start to wake up. For some they will be stuck in their own cognitive dissonance until the bitter end. These people have bought into this experiment, and will vehemently defend it at all costs. They have to, they chose to participate.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Don’t sweat it....most of these people you’re arguing are on record buying the bat/pangolin natural origin propaganda....pray people start to wake up. For some they will be stuck in their own cognitive dissonance until the bitter end. These people have bought into this experiment, and will vehemently defend it at all costs. They have to, they chose to participate.

Maybe they're already under control. The hive mind. It's too late for them. But it isn't too late for us. We won't have to take the mark of the beast.

edit on 30-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, whatever. Let's just look at the probabilities. Number 1 The guy that actually invented it said a mass rollout would be a bad idea as the Immune enhancement had not been worked out. 2 that the shot load stays at the injection site. If it stays at the injection site then why are the side effects numerous on the pamphlet that comes with the shot. 3 Why have hospitals and doctors been told to downplay side effects? 4 Why are major social media platforms deleting reports of bad reactions to the vaccine. 5 have the trials addressed all the complications that might be encountered? clearly not, there has not been the time. 6 Does the pamphlet with the vaccine shot mention Menstruation problems in females . As it is clearly becoming a known side effect. This dog don't hunt.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The guy that actually invented it

You might want to start with verifying that claim.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

So why did you? Don't you trust your immune system?

You risk an adverse reaction to a chemical injection in the vague possibility that you might get an adverse reaction to the small chance of coming in contact with a large enough viral load of a virus your immune system can't handle.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Don't you trust your immune system?
Red herring. But yes, I do trust it. And, due to being vaccinated, my immune system has created antibodies against the disease without my being infected by it.

I'm a hang glider pilot. All about risk management.

The risks of all three of the vaccines I mentioned are very low, especially since I have never exhibited an allergic reaction to any vaccination. Judging by infection rates, encountering an infectious dose of SARS-COV-2 is not a small possibility and the vaccination has given me a head start should it happen.

edit on 8/31/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Manufacturing glitches happen, especially when factories are in a rush to get things out. The metal is probably shavings from the cap or the machinery at the facility in Spain.

It was identified, was recalled, and is being investigated. Once that's done, we'll know.

Until then, endless speculation and fearmongering is a waste of everybody's time.

As for this doctor, I know far too many people who fell for his nonsense and bought his books. Don't see him getting a book out of this, though.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I'm a hang glider pilot. All about risk management.

Irrelevant comment. That's only about you, your control hardly much to worry about others impacting you is there?

I'm a city cyclist, with a history of vaccine reactions including spending the day in a hospital waiting for the swelling to subside.

So the risks are not very low for me, they are very high, a 3 shot Russian roulette choice any one of them might cause the reaction.

Scientists estimated that, until the end of June, the actual infection fatality rate (IFR) in England was about 0.9%.

So what are the odds? - Known reactions to chemical vaccines v a 0.9% IFR?
Road cycling seems a more dangerous option.

What are the infectious rates?
According to WHO we should have all had it at least once by now if it is doubling every 10-15 days.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

That's only about you, your control hardly much to worry about others impacting you is there?
No. Its about others who are close to me as well. I'm glad to know that their risk level is lowered as well.

with a history of vaccine reactions including spending the day in a hospital waiting for the swelling to subside.
Then you have reason to be leery of any vaccination.

Known reactions to chemical vaccines v a 0.9% IFR?
Like I said, I didn't get a flu vaccination because I was worried bout the flu killing me. Or my last tetanus booster.

What are the infectious rates?
Locally, about 8% of those tested. Been climbing steadily for a month.

According to WHO we should have all had it at least once by now if it is doubling every 10-15 days.
Source? Is that everywhere?

edit on 8/31/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join