It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says “I’m not supposed to take questions”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey Joe,

who is "they"?

Asking for the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I have been wondering about this for awhile, I wonder why no reporter has asked him who he will get in trouble with or who is telling him which reporters to call on,

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jondashipsu

He still thinks it's the voices of the tiny baby monkeys living in his skull. The monkeys have not yet told him that it's actually just an earpiece.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Whoever voted for this you and you alone own it. You also own the lockdowns, mandatory vaccines, mask on children who have a .01% chance of dying from this maddness (likely less). YOU OWN IT. You will also own full blown Communism. No free speech, no guns, no free market. You own all of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What do you think 'they' do when he goes rogue and starts taking questions? Do 'they' take his pudding away? Does he lose tv time?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Watching him fight the wind while he was walking to the receiving of the bodies today, really showed just how old and frail he is.
Not saying you can’t be old to run the country...
But I’ve seen stalks of corn with better physiques than him.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DashVol

Right now the country is being held hostage by the selected government .It's an absolute criminal disgrace! How and when are we going to unite as a country against this tyranny!! They have cheated the election , criminally helped the taliban while discarding Americans, are mandating or planning to mandate national vaccines, lockdowns, BLM/antifa (also government funded) whom were allowed to freely burn loot and murder, all while january 6 patriots are still rotting in jail On top of that january 6 was a government setup!! !

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That nutty Biden. He cracks me up.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I heard this morning that one of the parents of the fallen Marines, called Biden a dementia-ridden, piece of crap!
Then went on to say " With a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House, who still thinks he’s a senator"
And that biden voters also killed her son.

Now, I know this mother and their family are hurting right now.
No parent should outlive their child.
But shes completely right.
The democratic party is 100% responsible for this abortion.

Here is a link to the article.

Mother Of fallen Marine

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, WHOs in charge by China.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Joe is just A DAMN JOKE. Kamala is his punchline.......Like I said prior....we have elected Chief Wild Eagle & Crazy Cat from F-Troop.....we are now The Hekawis......and Joe is running" O'Rourke Enterprises "

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHO is powerful enough to tell the President of the United States: "You're not supposed to answer questions about Afghanistan"?

Interestingly a couple of my friends have asked me that question lately and when I replied, they all said, you are probably right. Terrifying, but right.

George Soros and Obama are my guess for who the puppet masters are. They work through the staff, that it is now known, Biden did not choose, but was chosen for him.

Obama has publicly wanted the US to be more like China since he was President and stated that wish in public. Soros wants chaos and destruction to reign in the world, he sows chaos and destruction with his mega billions and I think laughs maniacally behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
In an address this afternoon biden read off his teleprompter talking about the incoming hurricane.
After he finished reading his script, he says aloud, “ I’m not supposed to take questions, but go ahead”

Immediately he was asked about Afghanistan. He said I’m not going to talk about that right now and walked off.

My question to you all is, do you think it was a figure of speech, alluding to perhaps he doesn’t have enough time to take questions?
Or...
Do you think his handlers told him, read your script, shut the hell up and get out of there. Your not taking questions you bumbling idiot.

what was it in your opinion?

Biden accidentally slipping his masters told him not to take questions, sorta like his “ they gave me a list of reporters I have to call on”

Or was it a time constraint issue?

Here is the moment in question

Our Submissive in chief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join