It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE VACCINE TRUTH AND THE DAMAGES VACCINES CAN CAUSE (An Original Expose Writing, From Turkey)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
www.academia.edu...

archive.org...

www.dropbox.com...

www....(nolink)/folder/xd3niej3gabvj/Aşı_Gerçeği

www.4shared.com...

mega.nz...

I am a Philosopher from Turkey using the pseudonyms Müşfik Filozof (Compassionate Philosopher) and Oğuz Kağan (Turkic equivalent of Dragon/Serpent Killing Hero, one of the most important Turkish Heroes). My writing on the vaccines you can get in the links above is an annotated bibliographic exposure writing that contains the most comprehensive and accurate information on vaccines ever written in the Republic of Turkey and perhaps in the world. In my writing, there are hundreds of videos, news, articles, books about vaccine damage, and there are tens of legal documents and thousands of scientific studies, which nearly all of them in English. For optimum reading, you should prefer to read the writing on a desktop or laptop computer in terms of the number of footnotes, the display of scientific sources and the ease of reading. In addition, it will be useful to save the writing against possible censorship on electronic devices such as computers, USB memory sticks, external hard disks, and decentralized online platforms. It would be useful to read my writing as a whole to be able to understand it deeply, because the information I presented in my writing is generally related to each other.

Although I focused much more on the medical and technical side of vaccine damage in my writing, I have also touched on the conspiracy side to indicate the reasons for the main goals to be achieved through vaccines, even though I wanted to keep myself away from it. My writing contains a lot of evidence-based information about vaccines that no one knows in my country, including experts. In my writing; mainly I tried to show that no vaccine is safe and effective, that the science behind vaccines is pseudoscience in terms of ensuring the total well-being of health, that there is a very fine line between vaccines being immune therapy and biochemical weapons, and this line is often crossed. In my personal opinion, vaccines have been put foward to harm humans from the very beginning since the invention of the first modern vaccine, and as one of the many elements of “The Great Population Reduction Conspiracy”, all vaccines are a multi-system biochemical genetic weapon of mass destruction terrorism, deliberately used for passive and active population control and biological social control. While this may seem like a very extreme and far-fetched opinion, you should know that I am a very reasonable person and that I thought most vaccines are useful before I wrote this writing. I have reached this view as a result of my years of research, close to finishing my writing.

In addition, although it is not as ambitious as the vaccines part of my writing, in the section of “ANNEX-2: THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK IS A GLOBAL PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION”, I refer to the COVID-19 Outbreak and reveal the findings about what it really is, and examine where it could evolve in the future. I am laying the foundation for the preparation of a more serious writing.

I invite those who do not have time or think that all this is nonsense, to at least read “CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION” and its sub-title “1.1 The Vaccination Truth and The Harms That Can Be Caused by Vaccines Abstract Index of My Writing” by using a translator because the information in my writing could be useful for your children, and maybe it can even be important enough to save the life of your loved ones. Though you can also just prefer to benefit from links, because even so my writing is in Turkish, nearly all my source material is in English. Especially “3.7 Scientific Studies” section will be useful to anyone want to back up his or her claims on vaccine damages. As you can easily see in my writing that there are a lot of parts that need to be researched on vaccines.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was hoping to see some real data. But the sites you listed are invasive and want access to my contacts, are NOT in English and basically no use as support for your position. One site wouldn't open at all. At least that is my experience with your list of links.

Why don't you share your suppositions here with supporting data?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

As a fan of the dark brew, I admire your avatar.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MusfikFilozof
Forgive me, I can't read the main text but even though it is not in english just looking at the chapters and sources and credits one can see you compiled a massive amount of data. Downloaded the 1st pdf. Thank you

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Supporting research from Janet Ossebaard & Cyntha Koeter. They have produced a series of videos sharing their research on other topics as well.

This episode contains shocking information, concerning the "Jab"

"THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 17"

www.bitchute.com...

The whole series to date can be found in following link

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Supporting research from Janet Ossebaard & Cyntha Koeter. They have produced a series of videos sharing their research on other topics as well.

This episode contains shocking information, concerning the "Jab"

"THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 17"

www.bitchute.com...

The whole series to date can be found in following link

www.bitchute.com...

If you expect folk on here to expend their valuable time watching hours of vids could please at least provide a summary?
edit on 29-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join