It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, some good news for those who have already had Covid. In this study they are concluding that natural immunity is about 13 times more effective than vaccine immunity. This is why I do not understand why antibody tests are not accepted as "proof" of safety that everyone now seems to want (the BS vaccination card).

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but no infection parties, please

www.sciencemag.org...

The research impresses Nussenzweig and other scientists who have reviewed a preprint of the results, posted yesterday on medRxiv. “It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” says Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute who studies the immune responses to SARS-CoV-2. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.”

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.

www.zerohedge.com...

The study was described by Bloomberg as "the largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity - gained from an earlier infection - to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use." A few days ago, we noted how remarkable it was that the mainstream press was finally giving voice to scientists to criticize President Biden's push to start doling out booster jabs. Well, this study further questions the credibility of relying on vaccines, given that the study showed that the vaccinated were ultimately 13x as likely to be infected as those who were infected previously, and 27x more likely to be symptomatic.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The CDC has acknowledged the superiority of natural immunity over vaccines on several occasions. It's good to see Israel is officially coming to the same conclusion.

Best scenario would be for the majority of Americans to contract Covid-19 and quickly recover.

They can then ignore all the "noise" about vaccines and boosters every 5-to-8 months.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

This is why I do not understand why antibody tests are not accepted as "proof" of safety that everyone now seems to want (the BS vaccination card).

When you do the antibody test and they ask you if you're vaccinated while putting the sticker on your sample and filling out the form, say YES. It should not change the outcome of the result but better be safe than sorry. Hint hint...

Why I write this: My ex-doctor "jab it in and get over it". But not without a antibody test.

I did two tests, one was negative and that was the one at the doctors place that really want's to shoot me up with the stuff. No wonder because they get around 150€ for every shot (!) and they would not send me the letter, I have not received a bill yet though.

The second test, I gave blood the same day, they did not ask me if I was vaccinated and it is positive. No bill yet.

Make up your own minds about the implications.

edit on 28.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Is this natural immunity for those who had a different varient or got the delta and survived?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The CDC has acknowledged the superiority of natural immunity over vaccines on several occasions. It's good to see Israel is officially coming to the same conclusion.

Best scenario would be for the majority of Americans to contract Covid-19 and quickly recover.

They can then ignore all the "noise" about vaccines and boosters every 5-to-8 months.

So I really feel that people in leadership rolls are trying to cover their asses more than anything else. They would rather vaccinate kids, keep them out of school, mask them up etc then to let them go to school unvacced with no mask. I can only conclude they don't want to be blamed for anything. Even if COVID is less dangerous to those under 21 than the normal flu, and a hell of a lot less dangerous than whooping cough they just want some stupid way out to say they did all they could even if the cure is 10x worst than the disease for kids.

We are talking 100 million here that should be passing this crap around like candy, but we don't.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Your doctor told you that?

ex-doctor "jab it in and get over it".

Its almost like they dont care about the possible side effects.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Natural immunity can't beat virus. If that were the case, virus be extinct billions of years ago. Virus mutates to throw off immunity.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The news media has done a far great job lying about covid and fear mongering a lot more then they ever did with H1N1. They are selling fear and fear is what is causing people to get vaxed or want their youth to be vaxed because they believe the experts told them it would be safe and effective.

"The benefits outweigh the risks"

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: amazingexplorer

The Virus is mutating because of the vaxs its finding its away around it. This is why i am not surprised that majority of cases in Israel are now on the vaxed.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sounds like they finally did a real world analysis now. But even natural immunity does wane after a while if you are not in contact with the virus, that is how the body works. But at six months, the immunity from the natural immunity was still superior to the vaccinated immunity even though both had been reduced. Natural immunity naturally reduces if not needed, but when it encounters the virus again it quickly boosts, as quick as a vaccine will raise it most times...a couple of days of sniffles and maybe a little other symptoms is acceptable and then you are fully protected again with a broader immunity if the virus has somewhat mutated but is still within the parameters of coverage as the Delta is with natural immunity.

Lock everyone up for a year so those with natural immunity can not boost up their immunity.

This is standard immunology and virology stuff, it is in the knowledge of the fields. I guess that the people running this plandemic flunked that class.

They said that there was no evidence that natural immunity can protect us, now they have evidence, how are they going to trick the public now into believing only vaccines protect us?
edit on 28-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Not my doctor anymore.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The news media has done a far great job lying about covid and fear mongering a lot more then they ever did with H1N1. They are selling fear and fear is what is causing people to get vaxed or want their youth to be vaxed because they believe the experts told them it would be safe and effective.

"The benefits outweigh the risks"

The vaccine is safe and effective, but it still doesn't mean the young need it, that is my main point.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Your doctor told you that?

ex-doctor "jab it in and get over it".

Its almost like they dont care about the possible side effects.

Name a medicine that gets prescribed..that has no potential side effects, I won't wait for a reply..because there are virtually none.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lies

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They said that there was no evidence that natural immunity can protect us

Who are "they", exactly?

Because I never was told this.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The vaccine is safe and effective
a reply to: Xtrozero
it is no safe for everyone
it is not effective for everyone

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dont trust the Mossad

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

it is no safe for everyone
it is not effective for everyone

Is there a drug in existence that is? Aspirin even at the low dose of 87mg kills like 3000 people are year, its been around for like 4000 years.

In the end it is all about risk. I'm 61 and people are getting hit hard with COVID in my age group and so I got the vaccine. If I was 21 I would not get it, as example... But old and high risk people are not still dropping like flies so maybe it works for them, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Seems like it all boils down to money and control. Its not like its been unknown that natural immunity is more effective. I mean hell if it wasn't a effective you don't think they wouldn't have been blasting that in every ad and plea to take the shot?

The latest ads I've been getting on youtube make no mention of that fact but push the FDA approval as the end all be all reason its safe now...even though there hasn't been sufficient time to study for long term effects...hell barely even medium term effects.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You even have bloomberg reporting a similar news story on about the neutral immunity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join