It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated, data shows

It appears that the so-called vaccines are not working, folks.

Of 514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests.

The country has one of the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination levels, with about 78 percent of those ages 12 and older fully vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer vaccine. At the same time, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, potentially a sign of waning vaccine immunity as the highly contagious delta variant spreads, Science reports.

Source: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I’d go even further and say it looks like natural immunity works better than the vaccine. I’ve had Covid, got the positive test and all. The only people I know still getting Covid is vaccinated people. I’ve been around people with Covid after I’ve had it and didn’t catch it again, yet the person vaccinated that had it got it again. But obviously that’s just a personal observation. So for those that believe in natural immunity this message is for you and I’m being completely honest.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

There was a person who just had covid a year ago and he sure felt and looked weak while he was walking but he was already healing.

I never got it and he entered into the store.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I’m not getting what you’re trying to say?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My best friend has had both of his Covid-19 shots approximately 4 months ago.. He is now in the hospital with COVID.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Good point.

I haven't seen any stats regarding such situations. Now I am wondering where I can find stats that show people who survived, and reinfection rates among them. Or hospitalizations.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Suggestion...write out the word 'Percent' in your title so it will register...the percent symbol doesn't show up in New Topics page.
edit on 27-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Right now Israel is only about 58% fully vacced. They started off strong then stalled out as the younger crowd doesn't want to get the vaccine. For over 60 the rate of serious illness in the unvac is still 9 times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category. For the younger group it is only 3 times more. The vast majority of the unvacced are young, so you can have such a percentage number of vacced in the hospital while still be 9 times less than if they were unvacced.
edit on 27-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I play golf with a group of guys and we all have caddies. Two days ago the caddies got their second Astra shot, the first shot two weeks ago was the Chinese bat piss sinovax. All the caddies who went for the shot were home sick with fever, body aches, and a throbbing headache.

What I find interesting are the pro-vaxers who do not want to hear anything bad about the shot they received or are going to receive. One of our guys whose wife ended up in the hospital two weeks ago is going back with his wife on Thursday to get the second round of Vaccine. As far as the caddies "Everyone knows the Astra Vax has side effects go get the shot anyway "...

I do not argue with anyone about their choice and will be appropriately disheartened if they end up in the hospital or worse..

I think Israel should be the road map to what is happening but no, "Get the shot anyway you won't get as sick" ! BS

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Suggestion...write out the word 'Percent' in your title so it will register...the percent symbol doesn't show up in titles.

I see it in the title...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I pray for their swift recovery!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
None of this matters.
We we told that the vaccine would end the corona madness.
Noooooo. It was not going to prevent catching it.
What??
Noooooo. It was not going to prevent spreading it.
What?
It was going to make corona less painful.
OK. How much?
A lot. Like thiiiiiiiiissssss much!
And you won't die. and you won't go to hospital.

But no one really knows how much. And people are still going to hospital. and people are still dying.
And no one knows how to treat the symptoms except not with hydroxychloroquine or horse paste or single malt scotch.
You are still "on your own" if you get it. And you are sick as dog - what happened to the part where it was going to be less painful.

It is all a scam
Nonsense.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
just came across this short video.

We indeed are in war.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72

I pray for their swift recovery!

Thank you. His wife, who is a retired nurse, isn’t allowed to visit. I spoke with my pal this evening, he is concerned that he isn’t allowed access to treatments that aren’t sanctioned by the CDC. He what’s what Trump had.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hold out against the hype, pressure, and coercion as long as possible...the truth is slowly getting out about these "vaccines"...they are finally showing themselves to be both ineffective and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Since your family member is a retired nurse what has being really going on in those hopstials? maybe PM if you could.

Hope your family member recovers well!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope the truth comes. Maybe if the truth comes out i will start maybe to show respect those who had being coming out and speaking out.

I respect doctors who speak out on some issues.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Suggestion...write out the word 'Percent' in your title so it will register...the percent symbol doesn't show up in titles.

I see it in the title...

NOT on the New Topic's page.
Reads like THIS: "Nearly 60 ofhospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated"
edit on 27-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I have nurses in the family and all but one of them are "pro" covid vaccination. My grandmother is a retired CNO and she was against the lockdowns and was not okay with being separated from the family. She said she had lived a long life, and she's at the age where she's not guaranteed tomorrow. She said she would rather live her life being able to hug her grandchildren and go for her walks and go out and do whatever she wants to do than risk spending her remaining days cooped up in her room isolated. She's still alive even after their household dealt with sars-cov-2 infections.

Anecdotal sure whatever.

Her daughter, my aunt, is a nurse as well. She's a CNRA, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her being a CNO someday. She knows her #. She's vaccinated, but only because she doesn't see it as a big deal. She's not "pro" covid vaccination either. She couldn't care less either way. She just did it out of mere convenience.

Both of them say that Covid is blown out of proportion. And these are smart, hardened women. I dare anyone here to say otherwise to their faces. That would be a popcorn worthy moment.

I have other friends who are doctors, and nurses, and the only ones who buy into the covid fear are the ones who are young or only do so, because of funding reasons.

It is what it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join