It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 suicide bombers on the loose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ETA: This is the only news network that ive heard from so far claiming the possibility of the 7 bombers on the ground.

According to a on the ground reporter in Kabul, there are at least 7 suicide bombers on the loose right now.

This was just reported on WION news.

Apparently, even the Taliban don't want people approaching them right now and are keeping others at bay.

I hope this is just paranoia and not a legitimate threat.
But say - god forbid, another attack does take place today.

Will biden do anything about it?
Or will there just be another embarrassing speech from a weak and frail old man at 5:30 pm today.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
We will have another speech and joe will go back to nap time . He will Probably wake up and not remember ….He’s anti military and he won’t do anything . ….During the elections he made all those dumb comments about “meeting that guy behind the gym “ or “ hey tough guy ..” ….it was all a bunch of BS comments coming from a coward . … there is no way America elected him as president . … let’s hope the 7 suicide bombers is a rumor .

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hmm, I haven't heard any mention of the suicide bombers since that initial report earlier.

I'm hoping it was just a rumor, which is why it hasn't been mentioned since.

ETA:

Listening to the briefing from the white house right now, and they havent mentioned anything about the suicide bombers either.
Im going to go head and chalk this up to rumor/ word on the street type of stuff, rather than actual intelligence.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm just wondering how many are heading to the US, now that the world has seen through bidens actions that we have a weak leader.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Unfortunately, its open season on the USA.
As we head towards September 11th, there is no doubt in my mind, and I really hate to say this, but theres no doubt that one of these scum bag organizations are going to try something on the home front.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be ironic if angry afgans took a page out of the terrorist playbook and started targeting the taliban with these sort of attacks.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I mean it could be hearsay but either way I doubt they'd share that info with the public

new topics

top topics

join