It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact Check:cases in Iceland are not proof that vaccines are ineffective.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Here come the defense of MSM on why the covid cases are surging in Iceland and Israel and its not true that its a case of failures. Dispute that its efficiency had being lowered.

According to the MSM its not proof that vaxs are ineffective yet they ignore the potential side effects. The masks are back in Iceland dispute the successful vaccination mark.

Fact Check-COVID-19 cases in Iceland are not proof that vaccines are ineffective

Its not true MSM says.

Rising COVID-19 cases in Iceland are not proof that vaccines are a “failure”, despite claims made online.

While in the same article they continue with their narrative of blaming the un vaxed, Over and Over.

Meanwhile, 14 were unvaccinated and 2 were partially vaccinated.

One person who shared the screenshot on Facebook said: “Its [sic] almost as if the vaccine is making it worse, not better...now why would they be pushing the vaccine so hard knowing this? ( here )”

Of course the MSM would jump to defend the vaxs.

Reuters previously addressed the claim that vaccines cause variants

Just because vaxed are being tested postieve after being vaxed doesnt mean the vaxs dont work.

“The fact that many vaccinated people are testing positive after the vaccine with the delta does not mean the vaccine doesn’t work,” Prof Monica Gandhi, Professor of Medicine and Associate Division Chief of the Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases, and Global Medicine at the University of California San Francisco, told Reuters.

Fact Check: Vaccines are are also not the cause of rising infections.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The excuses are already coming out for the reasoning why covid cases are now being reported even after the second doses in fully vaxed people.

The MSM are still defending the vaxs by suggesting its not the cause of rising infections. Yet how is it possible for a vaxed person who was masked and who had being fully vaxed to test positive even if they weren't anywhere close to a un vaxed person?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You idiots that voluntarily joined up for the phase three trial using a new genetic therapy technology that has never been used on a large scale. Congrats idiots. You just gave big pharma a free trial.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They just announced on the radio w.i.b.c tony Katz
That natural immunity provides 13 times more protection from the delta variant than the vaccines.

I cant link but there was a study done and the conclusion is astounding.

I knew nature was better than anything man made.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: HawkEyi

They just announced on the radio w.i.b.c tony Katz
That natural immunity provides 13 times more protection from the delta variant than the vaccines.

I cant link but there was a study done and the conclusion is astounding.

I knew nature was better than anything man made.

A shill will be along shortly to tell you that you are wrong and that that report is from some far right haters. Even though we see confirmation scientifically of what we have been noticing in our observations.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
You idiots that voluntarily joined up for the phase three trial using a new genetic therapy technology that has never been used on a large scale. Congrats idiots. You just gave big pharma a free trial.

Hey now! Don't be ignorant! Some of them got free donuts!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Data never proves anything, to the death cult. The only proof required is a talking point, delivered to the MSM, no data required, nor truth, the latter a given, anytime the devil's own move their lips. Lies and death, like some party platform. John 8:44.

Over 13,000 dead, could be ten times that number, since it's been reported only 1% of VAERS submissions get published.

"Move along, people. Nothing to see here."

Clot Shot Deaths and Disease

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

zerohedge are covering that; www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
CDC just announced booster shots every six months after your previous dose!
Line up everybody...

edit on 27-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Those who took the vaxs had being duped by pharma.

dont worry i am sure our mayors and official problary wont be doing anymore staged photo ops...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Thanks I'm on a cell and cant do links.

I would participate more but all I have is snark and facts that I cant link to.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Just because vaxed are being tested postieve after being vaxed doesnt mean the vaxs dont work.

“The fact that many vaccinated people are testing positive after the vaccine with the delta does not mean the vaccine doesn’t work,” Prof Monica Gandhi, Professor of Medicine and Associate Division Chief of the Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases, and Global Medicine at the University of California San Francisco, told Reuters.'

Speaking of...it seems Dr. Monica Gandhi is changing her tune...

She's even acknowledged vaccination after infection carries a higher risk of adverse effects...although she still broadly recommends one jab for those with natural immunity (with no consideration of benefit/risk analysis in those at very low risk of severe Covid or death, that is).

edit on 8/27/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join