It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Agenda Behind COVID-19--Is It Really About Money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Catherine Austin Fitts first came to my attention in 2007 when I read about how she tried to clean up HUD and was shot down hard and informed she was stepping on the toes of a cabal money-making scheme. I recently found her again while researching new issues, and she makes a lot of sense here explaining COVID ties to the USA's bankruptcy in '97 and the benefit of this global disaster to those whose fiduciary failings might mean they get mobbed in the streets by the angry public, if it all comes to light without a "reset," forgiving everyone's debt so they can avoid what's coming to them and just keep on controlling you into the next several generations until the cycle resets again. This is a fascinating and edifying 45 minutes.

Dark Agenda Behind COVID-19

She also provides a shared sentiment/solution to this problem that I came up with at 43:10. Invest in us.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's definitely about money. Both left and right, there are huge investments into companies that seemed to prosper through the pandemic. In April of 2020, opensecrets already had been calling it. 48 members of congress have at least $2mil donated into pfizer and j&j

If you look in to the top recipients you'll see that both sides are playing this game. It's truly sickening how rich these people are getting from this.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

I posted this in another thread, but it relates to your post.

I'm willing to bet that we will see a whole bunch of people sell out and abandon the big pharma companies before they tank from the drastic failure of this worldwide vaccination program. Some may limp along after the coming crash, but investors and all those on the take will have their wealth from the peak of sales and backroom deals hidden and they will disappear real fast.

We must make notes on who are the rats deserting the sinking ship so they are known for what they are.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Money is being used to control and play out this depopulation agenda. Following the money shows who controls who and who is making the orders for this slow kill program. For those right at the top of this pyramid, they know what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

Yep , Natural Immunity don't Pay Squat to Big Pharm . Who would have Guessed > ? Hmm...

'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 27-8-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

According to CDC now you would need a booster shot every six to five months.

And yet some people still believe it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I hope something happens because there are some people who still believe the nonsense about the virus and the stuff that the MSM is writing about it.

Most of the fear mongering news stories are just hogwash for others to get vaxed. Its a push to get vaxed.
edit on 27-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was trying to remember where I saw her before while watching this, and it was video about the summer riots and she was connecting dots about which big businesses were buying out the burnt out properties and which properties specifically got targeted.

She is a smart lady with plenty to say, this was well worth the watch S+F

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD
Catherine Austin Fitts first came to my attention in 2007 when I read about how she tried to clean up HUD and was shot down hard and informed she was stepping on the toes of a cabal money-making scheme. I recently found her again while researching new issues, and she makes a lot of sense here explaining COVID ties to the USA's bankruptcy in '97 and the benefit of this global disaster to those whose fiduciary failings might mean they get mobbed in the streets by the angry public, if it all comes to light without a "reset," forgiving everyone's debt so they can avoid what's coming to them and just keep on controlling you into the next several generations until the cycle resets again. This is a fascinating and edifying 45 minutes.

Dark Agenda Behind COVID-19

She also provides a shared sentiment/solution to this problem that I came up with at 43:10. Invest in us.

I don’t believe it’s just about the money.
There are too many links to a humanity 2.0 development program.
Even Epstein had ties to this new program with the discovery of breeding facilities
Doctor Madej makes a convincing argument, there could be a more sinister agenda with this event. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

COVID Vaccinated Death Stats

6968 Total vaccinated deaths Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 source
160 deaths after 2 jabs Dec 14, 2020 – Apr 30, 2021 source
2063 deaths after 2 jabs May 1, 2021 – Aug 23, 2021 source
4745 deaths after 1 jab Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 Source: Math extrapolation (total deaths minus deaths after 2 jabs)

203 COVID-related deaths in USA as of March 19, 2020--the date the USA shut down source

So 203 deaths was enough to shut down our country and release hundreds of child traffickers out of prison, but 6968 deaths isn’t enough to stop the “vaccinations”?

Numbers always make sense; it is the language of absolutes. So, if the narrative isn't following the numbers, lies are being told. We have to ask why.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It really is about mind control

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

I don’t believe it’s just about the money.

I 100% agree with your take. But I believe a lot of the "army" we're battling are only in it at this level. The pyramid gets much smaller at the top, so I'd say the bottom 90% of their 2-3 million-body army is just participating at this level. The upper 10% are divided as religious "players" in this act; these people believe it's a battle for souls. I perceive neither side is aware they are both controlled by the "capstone" few on this pyramid who actually know everything. For them, it's a battle for survival, nothing more. They are old. They are inbred. They are insane. And now they're afraid, which makes them very, very dangerous so long as people don't know what they're capable of technologically. We all have to come awake to their existence, abilities, acts and intentions regarding us, if we are to be free.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on a dark agenda with Covid19......vaccines and adverse reactions! Australia just announced there have been 79,000 people (so far) who have suffered adverse reactions to Covid19 vaccines. And they will begin paying people for their suffering. If the medical claims brought about by the vaccines are a value of $20k or less, the claim will be viewed and evidenced by your doctor. Over $20k will be assessed and determined by a team of legal experts medical experts. So where does the government get all that money to compensate those -many of whom by the way were FORCED to take vaccines - injured by vaccines?

1) taxpayers
2) taxpayers
3) taxpayers

Just a HUGE scam to get more money from taxpayers. I believe this is where the USA will be in a couple of months if not sooner. Wanting more of our money to pay for all the adverse reactions to Covid19 vaccines that were forced and coerced onto people.

So we paid to get them vaxxed, paid for all the Covid19 propaganda and now we'll pay for all the hell brought about by the whole plandemic. One way or another, they will get a bigger portion of our money and increase percentages owed to the government. Mark my words......

www.health.gov.au...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Always has being about profits.

Look at how some nations and polticans are treating the test kits now right? some are giving it for free before the charge them at a very very iffy price.
edit on 8-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

join