It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding how you can catch covid while double vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What an Canadian doctor said makes no sense. Problary they should have shared a full data/stats but its unlikely that they would share a full data explaining these things in full detail.

According to a Canadian News Outlet they brought out an "Infectious disease expert" to explain the Understanding how you can catch covid while double vaccinated.

To no surprise the "Infectious disease expert" continues to blame the unvaxed. Without backing up their statement.

Understanding how you can catch covid while double vaccinated

According to the "Infectious disease expert"

“The majority of people have been vaccinated, but the vast majority of people that get infected have not”

Yet ignoring how the majority who had being vaxed can still pass on the covid if they infect while the expert had not mentioned that.

And continues to fear monger about the fourth wave.

edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We arent out of the third wave yet. What is happening in Iceland and Israel with the vaxed is likely to happen in other countries and some of these "experts" are already trying to fear monger about a fourth wave?

I am sure maybe the 10th or 20th wave could be problary even more scarier?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Isn't there a study that says that vaccinated people spread it more than the unvaccinated because I think there is. Look at Israel.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah the fear mongering will be way worse by then, everyone will have covid camps like Australia

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich

Yeah the fear mongering will be way worse by then, everyone will have covid camps like Australia

I just hope a majority will wake up. I saw an article how a journalist said he got the vax because he hopes that the govts world wide would live up to their promise of hoping the country.

I wouldn't trust that kind of officials to keep their promise sadly.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's hard to trust anything at this point

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Once you have the second jab (shot) it takes a few weeks for antibodies to develop, but while this is going on, you still need to wear a mask. It's far from over and it's not going anywhere.

It will be like the flu, yearly shots. Some family members, including my son work in the health care field directly with covid patients. We all have our shots, but we still wear masks. Why? It ain't over folks, not by a long shot.

It's really hard to understand, at least for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Traditional vaccines give you a small dose of a virus... this vaccine gives you a faux dose of it, mimicking the actual virus. So when you get the actual virus your body will fight off quickly or your symptoms will be less severe.
In either vaccine situations, you get the virus. It's not a shield wall to the virus, it's more of a controlled take over.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
For one thing, you have to take biology into account. It's so easy to want to think of this like chemistry where you get a predictable, controlled reaction every time, time after time, and you can do math to know exactly how much of everything you can get from a reaction.

But this is biology, and biology is messy. Instead of a predictable result that's the same every time, because we're dealing with living systems, the result functions more on a bell curve. Most of us are going to fall into the middle of the curve, but some of us are going to fall more toward one end or the other and be outliers.

In the case of a vaccine where you are looking at protection against a virus, the curve might represent resistance to infection with one end of the curve representing those who have little to no protection after your vaccine and the other end representing those who generate an extreme reaction. There will always be a few who simply don't react at all to any vaccine, just like there will always be a few people who are naturally immune to any disease. And at the other end are those whose immune systems react violently to the virus, so much so that the immune response is what kills, not the illness.

Most of us fall in between those two extremes. And that's what vaccine manufacturers aim for. They want that middle part of the curve to be as optimal as they can get it without tipping too much toward the extreme reaction end. After all, it's never a good idea to kill people trying to stimulate an immune response.

So while that middle part of the curve might have a decent amount of protection generated, it will never be 100% - that's the extreme end. So even people with good protection have a chance to catching the disease they're protected against. The idea is that the likelihood of infection is low enough and that so many are vaccinated, that the disease has a hard enough time spreading that most people never have that chance in whatever it is that manages to make them ill, but if they do, then the disease will be less severe because their immune systems have been primed to deal with the sickness already by the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

vaxed or not the burka training will continue even tho pretty much everyone knows the masks don't work. Just another flu season is what covid looked like to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on pmThursdayThursday20900000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Even with the lockdowns a third of Americans still probably had the virus that causes covid 19

medicalxpress.com...

Well, that immunity should make their vaccines appear better than they are, I suppose they figured that into the rate of effectiveness of the vaccine. Anything to make the vaccine appear better than it is is beneficial to them.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nothing in the world is perfect. No one has perfect immune system. If that were the case, virus would have gone extinct billions of years ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Isn't there a study that says that vaccinated people spread it more than the unvaccinated because I think there is. Look at Israel.

Considering vaxxed people typically don't have any symptom, they are easier to spread because they are silent spreaders.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amazingexplorer

There are studies about re-activation
it is occurring but to what level we are not sure
this is the problem with pushing a vax too early
we quite literally are learning as we go.
And without a sustained control group we probably never will.

Among 109 patients studied, 27% of them had the virus reactivation:
www.sciencedirect.com...
edit on pmThursdayThursday21000000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: paviabari
Once you have the second jab (shot) it takes a few weeks for antibodies to develop, but while this is going on, you still need to wear a mask. It's far from over and it's not going anywhere.

It will be like the flu, yearly shots. Some family members, including my son work in the health care field directly with covid patients. We all have our shots, but we still wear masks. Why? It ain't over folks, not by a long shot.

It's really hard to understand, at least for me.

Won't be over anytime soon. Coronavirus been around 50 million years at least, far longer than humans have bee on this planet.
edit on 26-8-2021 by amazingexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Something I've given some thought to is how many people test positive for COVID shortly after the first jab like what happened to my oldest brother. He said it was COVID, his doctor told him it was, being in an elder care type rehab facility with at least one other patient with COVID, he could have caught it days before the jab in between the tests, so, in his case it's believable he actually had COVID.

But I'm seeing this being reported over and over again, so I am suspicious that the tests for COVID are picking up on the viral proteins produced by the "vaccination" and not by an active infection. In either case of newly vaccinated or infected, there may not be antibodies present yet to determine either way, even if that test could prove one over the other.

It seems to me that these tests could make it easy to blame a live viral infection for any vaccine reactions that could happen. Plus they could just write it off as COVID without tests due to symptoms alone after vaccination.

He's had his second jab without incidence (for now) and is considering a booster soon. I told him don't do the booster, but his attitude is if he's survived all his current health problems and two jabs, what's a booster going to do? I guess we shall see, but never really know for sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazingexplorer

Considering vaxxed people typically don't have any symptom, they are easier to spread because they are silent spreaders.

The problem with this is that there have always been studies that questioned how effective as spreaders asymptomatic carriers actually are. For one thing, the virus spreads through droplets expelled through coughing and sneezing - symptoms produced by the illness. If you are asymptomatic, you aren't doing that with any regularity limiting how many droplets you are actually expelling to spread any viral particles for others to pick up.

Consider one of the early and well publicized incidents was of a Spanish man on holiday who kept testing positive. He was quarantined to his hotel room with the people he was traveling with who never tested positive. They were in close proximity for some time. He was an asymptomatic case, and the people he was living in close, confined quarters with never picked it up.

So even if it true that asymptomatic delta carriers have lots of virus, they still aren't displaying the typical symptoms making it easy to spread those viral particles around. None of that is to say it would be impossible, but it does seem they would be far less likely than the symptomatic carrier spraying their coughs and sneezes all over.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Another thing to consider is that of the four metro area counties where I live, Johnson County is one of the most populous, but it also has one of the lowest rates of COVID spread.

It has no mask mandate.

It is also around 72% vaccinated.
edit on 27-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What I find interesting is the admission that vaxed can get covidbefore, it was the unvax fault, but I know what I seen, I was in our major hospital ER, I spend 3 hours there, I seen who was coming sick with what, yes fully vaxed were coming with full blown covid and it was not pretty.

People forget that this shot is still on trial bases even when one was already approved more because the profits to be made with the booster than the safe and efficacy of the jab.

The effects of this shots are now coming in, the data is not looking good, but pharma, CDC and FDA, will not tell the truth, how many shots you going to need for the many variants, because everybody needs to come to the realization that this is a cold and like a cold, you will not get it twice just every new one, with vax or no vax.

Is not like the flu, flu mutates soo many years in between and the vax is made with the real virus soo your body will keep that mutation and become immune.

The covid jab do not work like that.

Soo remember how many times your cells needs to be programmed in order to get some immunity to the covid cold virus?, how much can the body take of this crap, until the cells can not take it anymore

Food for thoughts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join