It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I don’t want to frighten you,” Israel’s czar Dr. Salman Zarka told parliament. But…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As some in the MSM in other countries in the west continue to urge others to get vaxed in Israel something is happening. An Israeli Czar has gave a warning.

“I don’t want to frighten you,” Israel’s COVID czar Dr. Salman Zarka told parliament this week. “But… unfortunately, the numbers don’t lie.”

The data from Israel.

In June, there were several days with zero new COVID infections in Israel. The country launched its national vaccination campaign in December last year and has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, with 80 percent of citizens above the age of 12 fully inoculated. COVID, most Israelis thought, had been defeated. All restrictions were lifted and Israelis went back to crowded partying and praying in mask-free venues.

“I don’t want to frighten you,” coronavirus czar Dr. Salman Zarka told the Israeli parliament this week. “But this is the data. Unfortunately, the numbers don’t lie.”

We are still in the midst of a pandemic, and there is no silver bullet.” “All the vectors have influenced the rise in morbidity,” he said.

The heavily vax which was used were the two mRNA vaxs but also the Pfizer.

Israel vaccinated its population almost exclusively with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, which received full FDA approval on Monday and remains the gold standard for the prevention of severe illness due to the coronavirus.

They are changing the health passports for the third booster shots. Anyone with dobule vaxed wont be allowed.

Israel will then reconfigure its Green Passports, granting them only to the triple-vaccinated, and limiting their validity to six months. In anticipation of this change, the number of unvaccinated Israelis getting their first shots has tripled since the beginning of August.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

When are people going to rise up and say no more? This is so effing ridiculous. Triple vaxxed only and that is only good for 6 months

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yeah well...I heard the 3rd booster was supposed to be pumpkin spice, and my local grocery store is giving out free boxes of hamburger helper for the fist 25 vaccinated customers.

Don’t forget the booster of the month club.

edit on 26-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

When are people going to rise up and say no more

Right now i have no faith because some had being bought into the pressure by MSM but after that period? we shall see. I see more awakening in France but it is ignored by MSM.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

dont forget the fourth booster shot in the winter or spring of next year.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

On the five on fox yesterday they are all in on the booster train, they said matter of factly as if it isno big deal that we need to just accept we will need 2-3 shots a year for the rest of our lives. Pretty bad when Bill Maher is more conservative than Fox news now. He said on his show the other day he is not doing the booster. He said he didn't even want the vax but "took one for the team" and then said I don't want that sh1t in my body three times a year.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

When are people going to rise up and say no more? This is so effing ridiculous. Triple vaxxed only and that is only good for 6 months

I cannot remeber the country for entry requurements i read this morning, but if i had to guess i would say belgium. Must be double-vaxxed, cannot enter until 14 days after the second jab, must have been vaxxed in the last 90 days. Thats a quarterly vax subscription there, bro.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The virus hides in recovered people in small quantities, for example in the low millions, small enough that they don't trigger an immune response and are undetectable by PCR tests. When the time is right they multiply again in hosts. That's why there is no influenza case pretty much all year but influenza cases spike in winter.
edit on 26-8-2021 by amazingexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Yeah well...I heard the 3rd booster was supposed to be pumpkin spice, and my local grocery store is giving out free boxes of hamburger helper for the fist 25 vaccinated customers.

You win the internet today.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The Germans did it to them in the 1930s and 1940s, so I reckon they have been designated the international guinea pigs. Josef Mengele would be proud that his legacy is being carried on.

Way to go, Israel. Congratulations on Holocaust 2.0

:
edit on 2021 8 26 by incoserv because: What's it to ya?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amazingexplorer

Your point?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Oooh, nutmeg...Thujone ....I can see the population wanting that vaccine.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is from Australia at a briefing where the guy says all the sick are vaccinated what? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Really?

When are people going to sit down, and shut up.

A booster shot isn't the end of the world.

We have had annual flu shots for ages, and we've all lived.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Really?

Wow.
Just wow.
I always suspected
but...

no words.

Thanks for that.

# 1430

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Really?

Ever had to show proof of anything to eat or grocery shop around your town?

The largest group of unvaccinated are minorities.

Who does inflation, housing costs, gas, etc hurt more than any other group?

See where this is going yet? Doubt it.....

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Really?

First it was sit down, shut up wear the mask won't kill ya we will end covid. Then sit down, shut up take the vax, won't kill ya we will end covid. Now it's sit down and shut up take the booster, won't kill ya we will end covid. Nah sit down and shut up is getting us no where. When are people gonna realize they may not know what the hell they are doing, but they are creating lots of go along get along gang members who keep screaming take the next one this is the one for sure , won't kill ya!!!! On second thought maybe they know exactly what they are doing and ending covid is and was never the goal.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Really?

Hey I think it's awesome that we have you on the forum! All this time we've had Arnold on the forum and didn't even know it.

I just want to tell you that I think the first 3 Terminator movies were the best but it would have been really cool if they would have cast you in Salvation.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Really?

Wow.
Just wow.
I always suspected
but...

no words.

Thanks for that.

# 1430

Do you cry when someone says put on your seat belt?

What about "you can't smoke in here"?

You guys are really being silly.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So how many would we need to end this so called pandemic?

10th? 20th?

edit on 27-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join