It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. implementing vaccine cards to slow virus transmission

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So now you have Politicians Claiming how the vaxs and vax passports in Canada, BC the Premier had said they are implementing vaccine cards to slow virus transmission.

That is correct these vaccine passports are being implanted to slow the transmission of the virus. Because the vaxs are effective.
Yet in Israel the opposite had happened dispute implementing vaccine cards to slow virus transmission.

edit on 25-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm sure that'll work. Just like my vaccine card for all the other things I'm vaccinated for has prevented the spread of those diseases.

Government. Biden looking into mandates to stop the spread of the disease.

How is a man that can't stop 10,000 people a month crossing the southern border with a multi-million dollar agency and thousands of people going to stop a microscopic particle from crossing from Jim to Bob at the local diner in Kansas with a piece of paper?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

implementing vaccine cards

Have they, or anybody else for that matter, informed the virus about this? Cause the last I looked it wasn't a big fan of masks, social distancing or the fizzer "vaccine". So I don't think throwing a bit of administrative paperwork at it's going to do much good either.

edit on 25 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: nunya.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm sure that'll work. Just like my vaccine card for all the other things I'm vaccinated for has prevented the spread of those diseases.

Right! it's being vaccinated that prevents those.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
So now you have Politicians Claiming how the vaxs and vax passports in Canada, BC the Premier had said they are implementing vaccine cards to slow virus transmission.

That is correct these vaccine passports are being implanted to slow the transmission of the virus. Because the vaxs are effective.
Yet in Israel the opposite had happened dispute implementing vaccine cards to slow virus transmission.

Yes, because we all know that holding up a court order, a piece of paper, a little bit of plastic or a phone screen makes the flu, errrr, I mean the magic covid go away. These politicians are either seriously stupid or paid off, they certainly can't think critically.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Politicians are idiots, they reward companies to say what they want them to say so the voters believe they are doing good and protecting them and the politicians are not smart enough to realize they were working with others to create a false reality. When most people believe a lie, it is incorporated into society and the false reality society accepts. Interpretation of evidence is based on consensus of the time and people in power tend to create that consensus.

Yes, this virus is real, kind of wimpy though, and it does kill people with compromised immune systems, especially those who are real old and who have had their immune system dampened for transplants and cancer treatments. And of course, some meds do really downplay the innate immune response which lets the virus infect them quicker which causes the immune system to then overreact and tear them apart.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Except it doesn't, at it's most effective it doesn't prevent it. You can still get and give. Then there will be the seasonal boosters, which will happen.

How this isn't going to end up removing whole underprivileged groups from society is a mystery to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Hey i PMed you a while back about the potential pushback you think they are coming? Tim Pool had a guest and they were just wondering if they are going to be big enough to get attention.

I know in France some places look a bit empty. When some tourists came in some areas. Signs of pushback?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Does it have a four leaf clover, a horse shoe, and the symbols of all the organised religons on Earth on it? Does it come with a secret decoder ring so only the 'vaxed' will know the secret word of the week? How many box tops do you have to send in with the self addressed stamped envelope to get it?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: vonclod

Except it doesn't, at it's most effective it doesn't prevent it. You can still get and give. Then there will be the seasonal boosters, which will happen.

How this isn't going to end up removing whole underprivileged groups from society is a mystery to me.

You are less likely to get it, and if you do, it will be far less severe..so it appears. I have no info on transmission via breakthrough cases. As of a few days ago, they broke down some %s..78% unvax, 17% one vax, the rest, about 5% were full on both shots. I have no reason to disbelieve those #s.

Anyway, like I said(oops, that was another thread), I'm not for the vaccine passport, and will not participate.
edit on 25-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I had a parrot. He died

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Had to wear a mask inside a business for the first time today since July 1st...# this #, # the new mask mandates, # this vaccine pass #. Soon, hopefully, i'll be living on a 40 acre property with a farm and forest with my family and like minded folks around where we can all say # all this #. Spent this time just making money, gathering family and getting # sorted. # the Bc government 🖕they can suck it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I had a parrot. He died

Everything does, at some point.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Hey i PMed you a while back about the potential pushback you think they are coming? Tim Pool had a guest and they were just wondering if they are going to be big enough to get attention.

I know in France some places look a bit empty. When some tourists came in some areas. Signs of pushback?

There will be some pushback, but I think it depends on the carrots. You want to see empty, wait till Christmas. I only know for sure what I am doing, what friends I am trusting and where we are going. When I get the word, I have less than 3 hours to get the hell outta Dodge. The proclamation from the lowlifes in government about the fraudulent "state of emergency" will not leave a lot of time to scramble. I am expecting the not so usual "checkpoints" to go up and the "paypahs pleeeeze" BS, I'd like to get past that before it happens. Sometimes, you just have to wire the traps and hunker down ;-)

Funny, I was going to go out to BC, not now though with all that crazy-ass crap going on.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/25.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I wonder what card can be implemented to stop the spread of the deadly irreversible big government over-reach virus - its spreading throughout the world at an alarming rate.

ATTENTION Extraterrestrials - we're looking at you for help here!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Had to wear a mask inside a business for the first time today since July 1st...# this #, # the new mask mandates, # this vaccine pass #. Soon, hopefully, i'll be living on a 40 acre property with a farm and forest with my family and like minded folks around where we can all say # all this #. Spent this time just making money, gathering family and getting # sorted. # the Bc government 🖕they can suck it.

I went out for my last meal out tonight. Maybe ever. I've had it. Hate everything. Just got over the trauma of the last fn year and a half and it hits again. Have almost two acres, it will do as I am going full recluse now. I'll have to pay someone to go to the store for me cause my soul is so broken by this bs, especially henry saying no exemptions for any reason. I've got nothing left but anger and it hurts.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I dont remember a time where a vax or virus had being treated let alone polio.

Show Me your Papers Please?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Well you can show your angeir towards your govt and our officials who are problary lying or not telling us anything and yet they for sure know and for some you have our own elected officials like in America nancy pelosi had an fundraiser event with no masks.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

How many box tops do you have to send in with the self addressed stamped envelope to get it?

None.
One only has to forgo this thing called a soul .

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I had a parrot. He died

Wonderfully done.
Bravissimo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join