It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Biden’s actions changed your mind about him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I was just thinking, there has to be some folks on ATS that vote Democrat.
Whether you voted for biden or you weren’t voting for him, but rather just voting against Trump, surely there must be a few members that did vote Democratic.

I’m Canadian, so I’m not judging anyone.
I love the USA. I used to live in Detroit.
I have the heart of a true Patriot... that lives in Canada. haha

But I wanted to ask, without any prejudice towards you whatsoever, has your opinion on biden changed due to the current Afghan situation?

Does anyone feel he’s doing the best he can?
Do you think Biden’s remorse for Trump is what lead to this Afghan issue?
Will you be voting Democrat again?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

My hatred of career politicians and dinosaurs in DC has been reinforced because of Biden and the Democratic Party in general. Sure there’s republicans in that mix too but we are talking about Biden, yeah mine changed from having a case of the red ass to full blown # you and your families and go to hell mode.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Does anyone feel he’s doing the best he can?

Well, for a senile old decrepit child sniffing self interested china sellout filthy lying dog-faced pony soldier, I think he probably is doing the best he can for his puppet masters. No so much for the American people it would seem, particularly those still in Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If the next election is fair, zero tampering, does anyone think biden will be re-elected?
Or is this enough for folks to see his true nature?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
DP
edit on 25-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I voted for trump partly because I felt Biden was an inept fool with obvious loss of cognitive ability and a 40 plus year career of milking the public to gain millions.

He hasn’t disappointed.

Can’t wait for the heals up Harris fiasco to start…

But at least we don’t have mean tweets now…
edit on 25-8-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You have to put yourself in a Democrats shoes mate .

Ask the same question about Trump , Plenty of people voted for Trump in 2016 and in the eyes of the Dems Trump was Lucifer himself . They Probably wondered do Republicans regret voting for Trump.

The Answer is No of course , People take in only what they want to believe and then allow the MSM to spin the rest for them into pretty Progressive or Conservative shapes.

The people who can see Biden for what he Truly is are few and far between , People may start a thought but they allow the Media to finish it for them or they allow the Media to do all the thinking and those are the weakest people you will ever meet. Having true original ideals requires a lot of stress and commitment that most people simply are not willing to go through.

I lean Right but make no mistake I know full well the Right is just as slanted as the Left.
edit on 25-8-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Living in Canada gives me the opportunity to be on the outside looking in per se.
Personally, I despise biden.

I can’t even stand the sound of his voice.
He had all this tough talk during the election. And I’m sure it impressed some folks.
But all I see is a weak, geriatric worm, with what seems like Alzheimer’s in the works.
Pelosi, she’s just as much of a worm as him.

I see biden getting the boot not to long from now.
Then we will see the USA’s first woman president... until the mid terms.
At which time a Republican will be back in office.

If this happened while Trump was in office, and to this result, the Dems would be screaming bloody murder.
There would be screams in the streets from Pelosi for impeachment.
It would be every headline, on every news channel, about how incompetent Trump is... even if the Afghan pull out went quarter as bad as this is being handled.
There would be calls for his head.

But it would also be handled quite differently.
There wouldn’t be the bribing of Taliban leaders.
It would be a blood bath in the Kabul streets - more so than usual.

Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hold on a second, isn’t Biden just carrying out Trumps withdrawal plan?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Hold on a second, isn’t Biden just carrying out Trumps withdrawal plan?

Yes, it’s the manner in which he did so that’s the problem.

The pullout of Afghanistan was supposed to happen in phases. With the absolute last phase being troop withdrawal. As an example, he skipped the first 9 phases and went straight to 10 - troop withdrawals.

Does that make it crystal clear enough for you?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I can’t personally remember Trump ever talking about “phases”. I’m pretty sure he just set a hardline date for troop withdrawal.

Although, there could have been 100 “phases”, wouldn’t have made any difference... the end goal was troop withdrawal and the result was always going to be the same either way.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So you think trumps hardline date was “the plan”?

😂

I’m sure trump planned to leave people and weapons behind….
That was page 14 thru 16 of “the plan”

No no, That’s all on dementia joe.

Now for the overthrow…
That was going to happen even if we stayed another decade.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I can’t personally remember Trump ever talking about “phases”. I’m pretty sure he just set a hardline date for troop withdrawal.

Although, there could have been 100 “phases”, wouldn’t have made any difference... the end goal was troop withdrawal and the result was always going to be the same either way.

So as if by some form of slut magic 30,000 American citizens would magically appear stranded in Afghanistan , regardless of what order we did the withdraw in .

Am I understanding you correctly ?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

the result was always going to be the same either way"

So if we had evacuated the citizens before removing the troops, they would still be in danger? Would the Taliban seek them out and hunt them down in every corner of the earth? That's hardcore. I didn't know that.

edit on 25-8-2021 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So you think trumps hardline date was “the plan”?
a reply to: Bluntone22

But wait hasn't Joe Biden been sticking to all of Trumps plans ?

Like The Wall, The Oil Pipelines , Our exit from the Paris Climate accord etc etc etc etc .

Right Joe Biden has stuck to all of it , so naturally Joe would stick to the letter on the Afghanistan " Plan" .

Yeah it all makes sense

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It’s trumps fault dammit!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yes he is. And it was either send in more troops to stop the Taliban or get out as planned. I really didn't want us to be there in the first place. I'm glad we are out.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The planned, calculated withdrawal was supposed to go like this:

First, civilians are ushered out.

Then all our # is ushered out.

Then everyone else books it.

It was pretty god damn simple, and Biden managed to mangle it out of order. There was a reason for that order: TO PREVENT EXACTLY THIS CURRENT STATE OF BULLCRAP.

So no, it wouldn't have gone down the same. "Never underestimate Joe's ability to # # up" -- Obama. Not good when your former office buddy sums you up that way.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm glad we are out.
a reply to: grey580

Are we though ? Seems to me we are in more than before.
edit on 25-8-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As usual the CIA will be there. We will see what happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join