It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower 45,000 Deaths from Covid Vax Is Closer To 200,000 In a week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am all ears and I am willing to listen. There is no evidence that supports this at all. I hope she is wrong but at the same time if she isn't then we need to see evidence of this.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: Darkstar2
Ah Wokeapedia,the bastion of leftist truth=also known as downright utter lies.
If that's what you look to for information on anything then you are beyond help.
Try the NHS website,you can then preach it as fact...or Science.
Scientism is your god ,the whitecoats your preachers and the vaccine your messiah.

Then Google her. Plenty of stuff about her out there.

You think she is a credible source?

Then post something to back it up.

Like a credible source, please.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My side is still the truth. I don't care whose ego it stings.

There has been nothing but misinformation and censorship regarding vaccines from BOTH sides of this issue. I'm actually amazed at the polarization.

Now I don't want to be Moderna and Pfizer's guinea pig so I will be refusing the mRNA vaccine. I won't be taking the J & J vaccine because it basically doesn't work. I'm interested in the Novavax vaccine because it is a traditional vaccine and it's technology is well understood.

I am very much against mandates of any kind. I find them repugnant to any notion of human freedom.

I find the FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine to be a fraudulent rubber stamp for political reasons as well as to accelerate mandates.

I am not blind to what is going on. But trying to scare people with unsubstantiated numbers, especially since no evidence has actually been presented in court yet, is amazingly gullible at best, nefarious and deceitful at worst. Considering the track record of some here, the latter seems more likely by the day.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny interview. Many facts about the vaccine you won't get in the official narrative. According to Pfizer whistle blower about 200,000 have died from vaccine within one week of taking it! Before the figure was 45,000 that died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Also many links on link page to more real information on similar subjects.

Please keep your opinions to yourself unless you have some legitimate information from a real doctor to back it up.

Whistleblower 45,000 Deaths From Covid Vax Is Closer To 200,000 In A Week

This Dr Sherri Tenpenny?

"Sherri Tenpenny - Wikipedia" en.m.wikipedia.org...

For goodness' sakes, will you please just stop spamming these boards with yet more Ludicrous Online Lies?

Don't shoot the messenger. We don't know what's real and what's fake anymore so I hope you don't rely on information from Fauci or anyone else, regardless of what their stance is.

Fauci? No idea. I'm a Brit.

If you don't like the messenger then take your fingers out of your ears and post a link to a source that makes her credible.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
200,000 deaths a week would be very noticable.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again with the bullsh#t!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dont know a lot of people who took it. The ones who did took it in fear.

I had one guy I worked with who smoked like a train, non stop, for 50 years, then switched to vape a few years ago. He got sick with Covid. He ended up in intensive care, and is learning to walk again. So when that happened , my best friend I worked with, listened to his progressive liberal wife, and ran down and got the jabs. I believe it was 3 weeks later that he was dead.

My daughters friend and the husband went and got it. She died right away, and last my daughter spoke to the widower, he believed he now has MS. My older sisters husband got the vaxx. We are keeping an eye on him. His sister who was also vaxxed developed all kinds of strange medical issues after the jabs, like soft bones, and low platelets. She just died last week. My sister is devastated. The doctors had no idea what was wrong with her to cause such changes so quickly.

So many of these things are going unreported. Would you report it if you demanded your spouse get jabbed, and they died? Think of the guilt or denial. Thats another thing. Brainwashed people are in denial. Will they ever awake? I dont know. A lot of strange things going on it the world about now. Its as if a majority of the planets population is hypnotized.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

A staggering number of deaths will occur due to the covid-19 vaccines, but it will take a few years, instead of weeks.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia IS YOUR SOURCE. LOL.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

More Bitchute nonsense.

Who would have guessed.

You really need to get a new sponsor.

Maybe one not known for accommodating far-right individuals, conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.

Then again chance would be a fine thing indeed.

edit on 25-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia IS YOUR SOURCE. LOL.

And Bitchute is yours?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

(post by bastion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

ATS is not a blog and all opinions are welcome. ATS is a board that hosts debate and discussion both pro and con.

Some facts here...
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is not an MD, she is a DO certified by a board of DO's.

She practices a form of alternative medicine and has nothing in her background to qualify her to speak to anything regarding vaccines. Link.

Sherri Tenpenny is an Ohio doctor who went viral after her testimony at a COVID-19 vaccine hearing. Tenpenny discussed multiple debunked and baseless conspiracy theories about the coronavirus vaccine at the Ohio House Health Committee hearing. The 63-year-old anti-vaccination advocate is an osteopathic physician. She has written four books opposing vaccinations and has spread the debunked theory vaccines cause autism, according to Politifact.

During the June 8, 2021, hearing, Tenpenny discussed false conspiracy theories including that those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine have become magnetized and that there is a connection between the vaccine and 5G cellular towers.

She pushes debunked, loony tunes theories regarding vaccines and is a joke among real MD's. She is doing a great deal of harm by spreading false information. Politifact Article Link.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an Ohio-based osteopathic physician who wrote a book called "Saying No to Vaccines," has been identified by the news site rating service Newsguard as a "super-spreader" of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation. A watchdog group found that she is one of 12 influencers responsible for 65% of anti-vaccine misinformation spread on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Science Blogs - Damned lies and idiots

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is reportedly a doctor, although according to her website, she no longer practices medicine in any recognizable way. Perhaps that's why she utters completely idiotic statements...

...If you're going to call yourself an expert on vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases, you should probably have training in infectious disease or immunology and you should probably have published significant research. Tenpenny is a washed-up osteopath who has given up real practice to pursue the one vestige of quackery left in osteopathic education---manipulation. And being "a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association" only means that you are a member of an association of public speakers; it says nothing about your qualifications to speak on any particular topic. No physician with real medical expertise would list something like that rather than, say, their medically-related qualifications.

Encyclopedia of American Loons - #1198: Sherri Tenpenny

Diagnosis: Extreme crackpot, and it is pretty scary to see how she is repeatedly treated as if she were some kind of expert in the fields, and as if her rants contained any reality-reflecting insights. Very, very dangerous.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I am all ears and I am willing to listen. There is no evidence that supports this at all. I hope she is wrong but at the same time if she isn't then we need to see evidence of this.

I don't know what more you need. Only a few snake like doctors stand up for the vaxx. Almost all are against it. I'm not sure if I'm trying to help you people or if I'm just getting off. Watching you squirm trying to discredit legit doctors. LOL

Summing it all up in 8m - Doctors and Whistle blowers unite! MUST SEE

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I don't know what more you need. Only a few snake like doctors stand up for the vaxx. Almost all are against it. I'm not sure if I'm trying to help you people or if I'm just getting off. Watching you squirm trying to discredit legit doctors. LOL

Summing it all up in 8m - Doctors and Whistle blowers unite! MUST SEE

I just want to make sure I understand your claim, almost all doctors are against the vaxx?

Or are you saying almost all anti-vax doctors are against the vax?

edit on 25-8-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join