It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin & Aducanumab: Do They Work?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just know the bottle clearly and boldly states NOT FOR HUMAN USE...we use on our cows but I'm not sure about using it on myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oops.
I forgot... LOL.

We know how it works for de-worming and what dose, time etc. We don't know anything really about for COVID suppression, and that is my point. Are you over under dosing, are you using it way past a point you should etc.

Are you saying there haven't been studies? Because there have been studies. 63 and counting:

Ivermectin for Covid-19: real-time meta analysis of 63 sudies
edit on 8 25 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Ivermectin has been in use for 50 odd years, covid vaccine, less than 2

LOL

Aspirin been around for 4000, so I think if you take 20 per day it would de-worm you.... Anything wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rowdyrich

My Ivermectin was prescribed by a human doctor for human use, it's not a tube of paste or a bottle of liquid, they're little pills not unlike hydroxychloroquine when prescribed as a malaria preventative.
Trust me, this is not some "drink the fish tank cleaner" remedy, it's legit (although heavily suppressed for the benefit of Big Pharma).

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Oops.
I forgot... LOL.

We know how it works for de-worming and what dose, time etc. We don't know anything really about for COVID suppression, and that is my point. Are you over under dosing, are you using it way past a point you should etc.

It has been used medically on humans for a long time now. Dosing limits were set long ago.

As for what information we will have on the long term effects or mRNA vaccines in, let's say 45 years... well that remains to be seen. We do have that info for ivermectin.
Did you look at ivermectin toxicity at all?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The vaccines are free and effective. If you're worried about COVID-19 to the point of taking dewormers as a preventative measure, I highly recommend looking into it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Crap-crud. Ivermectins long term (50+ years) safety track record is undeniable. Yes, there is a tiny subset of people that may have issues, but the vast, vast majority do fine with it - not to mention that the doses needed to treat CV19 are tiny, and so cheap as to be free.

Now you add it to a cocktail... Also what is the purpose?

1. Take it to prevent ever getting the virus?
2. Take it at first signs of COVID to minimize the conditions?
3. Take it if you really get sick?
4. Take it to just not die?

Drugs are very specific in what they do or can not do...

It works. Amazingly well. It works so well that those who fought and continue to fight it's use are guilty of criminal mass murder.

Hopefully when the studies are done we will all know that.

edit on 25-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Are you saying there haven't been studies? Because there have been studies. 63 and counting:

Ivermectin for Covid-19: real-time meta analysis of 63 sudies

Did you watch the video?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It has been used medically on humans for a long time now. Dosing limits were set long ago.

So same dose to de-worm also cures you of COVID? Can you take it for years?

Did you look at ivermectin toxicity at all?

I'm not against the drug, and the two doctors in the video are also not against it, or any of the other drugs.

As for what information we will have on the long term effects or mRNA vaccines in, let's say 45 years..

I took the vaccine for the purpose it was tested for. I didn't like say I think getting a vaccine everyday for a year is better and will de-worm me...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
The vaccines are free and effective. If you're worried about COVID-19 to the point of taking dewormers as a preventative measure, I highly recommend looking into it.

One side they say the virus is nothing so you don't need a vaccine, but then start drinking a cocktail mix of different drugs that someone on You Tube says cures COVID...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I watched enough. Hard to believe that some 63 studies would all be deemed lacking or improperly done.

How about some real world data, would that be good enough?
India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part III: The Lesson of Kerala

India is taking it seriously enough that a WHO doctor is facing the death penalty for trying to suppress it-
India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians

But we don't know anything except how to deworm a horse, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I didn't say that you would be taking the vaccine for 50 years (although it seems that boosters will be required every 6-8 months), I said that we will see what the long term effects might be in 50 years.

I had COVID and I will rely on natural immunity vs a hastily tested vaccine. I don't plan on taking ivermectin, but i wouldn't try to dissuade research into it with a bunch of LOL's.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oops.
I forgot... LOL.

The problem is. You don't know how to use it. Not we. It helps inflammation and stops the virus from replicating. If you want the details. Again. Frequently Asked Questions

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I watched enough. Hard to believe that some 63 studies would all be deemed lacking or improperly done.

They kind of explain in the video, and so did I in my foot notes on it. most so called studies really don't meet the criteria needed, and so you get about whatever results you are looking for...

Everyone is defending the drug and that really wasn't the point of the video in no one is saying whether it works correct or not. They did slam Aducanumab as it went through the correct trials and showed little benefit but FDA still approved it at 56k per year cost with its little or no benefit.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

The problem is. You don't know how to use it. Not we. It helps inflammation and stops the virus from replicating. If you want the details. Again.

Back to the video... The problem is your link is not an official study. Now you might not care about that, about it peered review etc. that is OK....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I had COVID and I will rely on natural immunity vs a hastily tested vaccine. I don't plan on taking ivermectin, but i wouldn't try to dissuade research into it with a bunch of LOL's.

The research is coming soon, wasn't there yet, and so you might want to hold off until it is, unless it is like serious to the point it doesn't matter. I wouldn't be doing some cocktail treatment for sh!t and giggles.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They kind of explain in the video, and so did I in my foot notes on it. most so called studies really don't meet the criteria needed, and so you get about whatever results you are looking for...

You don't think Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc haven't tweaked their studies to get the results they were looking for? Especially with Warp Speed and ramming the EUA through?

It's funny here on ATS, a conspiracy site where government agencies and multinational corporations (like say pharmaceutical companies) are normally viewed as universally shady and corrupt that they would suddenly be on the right side of THE biggest health crisis (real or fabricated) of our time. And you would be LOLing at people who are skeptical.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If things heat up and cases start to skyrocket, I guess we will be on it longer (or at least until the last of the vaxxed drop, taking their nasty variants with them).
lol

With that said is there anything in the video you disagree with?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's funny here on ATS, a conspiracy site where government agencies and multinational corporations (like say pharmaceutical companies) are normally viewed as universally shady and corrupt that they would suddenly be on the right side of THE biggest health crisis (real or fabricated) of our time. And you would be LOLing at people who are skeptical.

Well people here treat assumptions like real facts too. They go on the internet and pull something out of the internet's ass and because they linked it, it is now God's honest truth...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

How about some real world data, would that be good enough?
India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part III: The Lesson of Kerala

India is taking it seriously enough that a WHO doctor is facing the death penalty for trying to suppress it-
India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians

But we don't know anything except how to deworm a horse, right?

Could be...My video is from Jul I believe your post is from 2 days ago. I still do not understand what you are trying to argue here. If India can produce reliable data then great.

When ever I see someone say online " did a study" I keep getting an image of that online store one thinks is a big company and it turns out to be a bedroom in someone's house. I keep thinking this could be a study in the guy's garage though the online feel is big and professional.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join