It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More businesses, province requiring vaccine passports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: HawkEyi

A vaccine passport is a virtue signal.

And what you guys are doing is about the same, how many threads on ATS, Y'all are exctly the same..lol..and let me be real clear on this passport, I'm not getting it, they can shove it..I don't play that sh@t

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not sure what your issue is but i think we agree.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I have been vaxxed, so when you say being vaxxed is a virtue signal, pisses me off a bit. For some..maybe, but most people just trying to get through this.

To me, the 400 or so anti mask or vax threads is the same as a virtue signal, so, thats my point of view on it. Sorry I'm pissy, I really did not like this mornings news and rules, like I said, I'm pissed.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Ahh no, we're full green here and have been since Aug 1, my province has done better than any other in managing this up until now. They are issuing the passport here.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I have been vaxxed, so when you say being vaxxed is a virtue signal, pisses me off a bit. For some..maybe, but most people just trying to get through this.

To me, the 400 or so anti mask or vax threads is the same as a virtue signal, so, thats my point of view on it. Sorry I'm pissy, I really did not like this mornings news and rules, like I said, I'm pissed.

Get used to it.
If everyone in the world gets vaccinated , this sh__ will still go on forever.
Strange new world now .(with the insane in charge of it)

edit on 8/25/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Then don’t live by their rules I know plenty of places I can go downtown mask free, vax free. There are plenty of businesses that aren’t standing for this garbage, but since people keep complying to the game of Simon says for Retards your gonna have to keep playing Simon says for Retards.

Only when people start standing up for each others rights, then we won’t have to deal with the narrative creators rebranding the flu for profit. Because if your at all wise you’ll see the numbers don’t add up especially here in BC.

So hey you do you and I’ll keep giving the middle finger to anyone trying to force me too play Simon says for RETARDS.
That’s where I’m at fully pissed off that all the healthy people I know who don’t eat media bullsnip for breakfast have to deal with the herd of sheep who do.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: vonclod

Get used to it.
If everyone in the world gets vaccinated , this sh__ will still go on forever.
Strange new world now .(with the insane in charge of it)

I feel that way to a point, but about 80% of our infections are unvaxxed, it is what it is. I'm not super pro vax, and I understand resistance to it. This vax passport infuriates me, I will just stay home, despite being vaxxed.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Then don’t live by their rules I know plenty of places I can go downtown mask free, vax free. There are plenty of businesses that aren’t standing for this garbage, but since people keep complying to the game of Simon says for Retards your gonna have to keep playing Simon says for Retards.

Only when people start standing up for each others rights, then we won’t have to deal with the narrative creators rebranding the flu for profit. Because if your at all wise you’ll see the numbers don’t add up especially here in BC.

So hey you do you and I’ll keep giving the middle finger to anyone trying to force me too play Simon says for RETARDS.
That’s where I’m at fully pissed off that all the healthy people I know who don’t eat media bullsnip for breakfast have to deal with the herd of sheep who do.

SaneThinking

There are few if any such places where I'm located, anyway, you keep doing you..it won't change a damn thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why vaxxine passports are Illegal in Canada - says Lawyer

This should clear up whats legal and whats not.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Why vaxxine passports are Illegal in Canada - says Lawyer

This should clear up whats legal and whats not.

Sure, it will get challenged, but unless an injunction is filed, this order will have come and gone, by the time it see's a courtroom. Sept-Jan is the timeline for this order.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

People need to learn how to say NO and stop complying to a bunch of bone heads who think they own you. They Don't.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Well that's the issue with these vax passports you see these lying influencers with the help of MSM are convincing those who are thinking of getting vaxed that the vaxs help reduce and stop the spread of covid when that is the opposite.

A vaccine passport is a virtue signal.

A false sense of security for majority of busnsines. If lockdowns didnt hurt the businesses these vax passports would.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I am happy that in some spain and some places in Italy are rejecting this by their courts.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

People need to learn how to say NO and stop complying to a bunch of bone heads who think they own you. They Don't.

In my home, ya, I do what I want, I do own that space!..what exactly are you suggesting?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I am happy that in some spain and some places in Italy are rejecting this by their courts.

I really just do not like the "show me your papers" the more they kept saying they wouldn't do it, the more I knew it was coming. Anyway, they say it's this..or lockdown. I think this goes on and on regardless

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Businesses that might go with vax passports might close in France i hear some stories how shops and some areas are empty and quiet.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

We the people are a disorganized disaster. Learn enemy tactics, they lie like the devil about everything. Learn how to counter their lies. If the majority of Citizens world wide stood up and said F You to the Minority running this hell hole maybe the planet wouldn't be as farked as it has been for decades, and millenia.

This is how far they've pushed this fake pandemic. Pic below

edit on 25-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Businesses that might go with vax passports might close in France i hear some stories how shops and some areas are empty and quiet.

The thing is, there is support for this, around here there is..no question about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join