It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More businesses, province requiring vaccine passports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thus the so Called "Experts" are now showing quickly they are moving their goalposts. According to the health experts and at least those in Canada.

Its sure looking like WEF, Great Reset problary had a hand in these decisions behind the scenes? who knows but its sure looking like it because i remember the WEF guy saying things like how this crisis has given them the opportunity to push and create a system.

More Canadians will require vaccine passports to access non-essential businesses, and health experts say it may become the norm.

I am hopefully that there would be a pushback even if there were a huge vaccination rate they would never give up on these ricdduls laws and powers.

Its almost like they wanted to hurt businesses with vax passports by giving them the false sense of the opportunity that if they go with the vax passports they wont get shut down but are ignoring other issues with the mRNA vaxs and passports themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I think their intention is to save lives and mitigate the economic impact by reducing the serious cases of c19.

Intentionally putting companies out of business would essentially be suicide for a government. Death and taxes

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Intentionally putting companies out of business would essentially be suicide for a government. Death and taxes

But this is exactly what these vax passports, mandates would be doing. dont forget most businesses wont give a medical or religious reason for them they would have no choice but to either take the vaxs or leave.

In France a majority are agaisnt vax passports. I hear there will be more protests.

edit on 24-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not in the hawkeye state, sucka!

HF 886

Its ill-eagle! Unless you want your state subsidies revoked. Proof of vaccination requirement is a vaccine passport by Iowa standards. Cant do that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

In other words that state is using threats and bribes to get people vaccinated with these mRNA vaxs that are losing their efficiency? very evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I think their intention is to save lives and mitigate the economic impact by reducing the serious cases of c19.

Save lives? It'll make a good epitaph if you add /sarcasm at the end.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Thus the so Called "Experts" are now showing quickly they are moving their goalposts. According to the health experts and at least those in Canada.

Its sure looking like WEF, Great Reset problary had a hand in these decisions behind the scenes? who knows but its sure looking like it because i remember the WEF guy saying things like how this crisis has given them the opportunity to push and create a system.

More Canadians will require vaccine passports to access non-essential businesses, and health experts say it may become the norm.

I am hopefully that there would be a pushback even if there were a huge vaccination rate they would never give up on these ricdduls laws and powers.

Its almost like they wanted to hurt businesses with vax passports by giving them the false sense of the opportunity that if they go with the vax passports they wont get shut down but are ignoring other issues with the mRNA vaxs and passports themselves.

I'm a logical person. Software Engineer. If the vaccine doesn't prevent infection and transmission what does a Coved passport accomplish. I fear it lets the powers that be who is willing to obey and who is not?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

My company hasn't yet but damn are they trying to guilt trip us into it. We have 74 percent vaccinated in company and they still won't stop pushing.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Is there a list of major corporations and entities that have strict Covid vaccine policies?

I want to make sure none of the money I spend and/or invest, ends up in their revenue stream.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

As Covid-19 hospitalizations continue to fall, companies/MSM/Govt are running out of (sensible) reasons for those who are not vaccinated, to be vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No, this is a product of rising #s, this is done so they DONT lock this sh#t down again..now masks as of tommorow..I'm f'ing furious right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on amWednesdayWednesday21200000008am8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No. The opposite. They banned companies from mandating or they forfeit their state subsudies. Walmart for instance gets all kinds of subsidies and grants etc. Probably more than any other business in the country. They are trying go mandate vaccines here with the threat of termination, but if they follow through they lose all kinds of money.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As Covid-19 hospitalizations continue to fall, companies/MSM/Govt are running out of (sensible) reasons for those who are not vaccinated, to be vaccinated.

I've been mentally preparing for a year to leave my job and just move to a free state.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
No, this is a product of rising #s, this is done so they DONT lock this sh#t down again..now masks as of tommorow..I'm f'ing furious right now.

Pisses me off seeing Obama party with 200 NON-MASKED VIP's, while children in the schools are forced to wear masks.

Masks that do more HARM than GOOD, for God's sake!!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been mentally preparing for a year to leave my job and just move to a free state.

Be sure to study the demographic trends before deciding on a state. Some Conservative/Freedom states are becoming less Conservative, due to Liberals escaping high taxes in CA-NY-IL.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Think of the kids who missed basically two years of school and wearing masks not learning how to interact socially and understand facial cues. Generation is screwed. Thank Fauci.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Why are you mad though I live on Broadway working in Victoria right now I’ll never take their BS Concoction I’m healthy I live a good life never had a shot since 17 I love my freedom why are you mad the stats don’t say we should be locked down.

Feels maybe? 🤷‍♂️

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Why are you mad though I live on Broadway working in Victoria right now I’ll never take their BS Concoction I’m healthy I live a good life never had a shot since 17 I love my freedom why are you mad the stats don’t say we should be locked down.

Feels maybe? 🤷‍♂️

I don't enjoy living like this, maybe you do?..we live in the same province, you know tommorow, masks are required, and end of month, this f'ing passport.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

When will idiots realize their vaccination means nothing. They can still catch it. Pass it on.
A vaccine passport is a virtue signal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join