It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing VAERS Adverse Event Numbers - C-19 vs. ALL OTHERS COMBINED

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sonder

The funeral director in the other thread is well worth a watch for a few facts. It's long and laborious . But the salient points are when they started the Jab in his location the death rate went up to the point he was full up. The British Government is building camps with mortuaries and incinerators, they are expecting a high death rate. Cops are #ting themselves and know the vaccine is dicey but not enough of them are aware of the fact to do anything about it. There are thousands of people protesting around the British Parliament buildings and it is not being reported. People are lining up for the jab because they want to go on holiday if they are advised of the facts they just cant register that this could be some sort of culling exercise. He has been in contact with other funeral directors, who notice the same numbers especially young people dying. Is he full of? it I hope he is.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

He says "ten days ago" it picked up, got crazy, however he put it. But we have no frame of reference as to when the chat was filmed do we? Did I miss that part? Also, I didn't hear any "facts" there.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sonder

Remember that misreporting to VAERS is a felony offence, and that all studies done have agreed that it substantially under reports events (by a factor between 1/10-1/100.

In fact most events can be sorted out on the basis of temporal proximity to the therapeutic agent, and likely causative mechanisms.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBody

Remember that misreporting to VAERS is a felony offence, and that all studies done have agreed that it substantially under reports events (by a factor between 1/10-1/100.

Is that for minor events, moderate events, or serious events? It is required, after all, that serious events be reported. Death is pretty serious. I reckon it would be reported.

regardless of causality

I had a headache the afternoon after I had my second shot. Maybe I should have reported it?

edit on 8/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Speaking as a retired family doctor in Australia- there is very strong pressure to NOT report and any reports are usually met with repeated efforts from the authoritiess to get you to retract the report.

This rests on an a priori assumption that there was no relationship between exposure to the therapeutic agent and the outcome.

However this was not the original intent of any of our systems and it corrupts the data. It should be up to researchers to clarify reports and assess cause and effect later. Having said that though the rates of adverse effects are orders of magnitude worse than say swine flu vaccine in the 1970's.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBody

In the US it is the opposite. In the US is it required that serious adverse events following vaccination be reported.

But the good news is that requirement is based on the EUAs. Now that they are gone/going away you can have a field day because the dog ate your homework. You actually can claim that deaths are being hidden.

Yay!
edit on 8/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join