It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparing VAERS Adverse Event Numbers - C-19 vs. ALL OTHERS COMBINED

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Against the larger backdrop of millions of people in North America now being forced to make a choice between receiving an experimental medical procedure or maintaining their employment and livelihoods, supporting their families, obtaining education, receiving medical care or keeping the ability to travel, see loved ones or maintain basic social freedoms.. I'd like to have a little conversation about the notions of “informed consent” and “safe”.

Informed consent laws dictate that a patient must be given adequate information as to the procedure and its expected outcome AS WELL as the risks involved and alternatives available. This is not happening.

The below is a list I've put together which compares a tiny snapshot of the amount of adverse reactions reported to the VAERS* (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) for the C-19 vaccines over the past 17 months with the number reported for ALL the other vaccines that have been administered over the last 31 years COMBINED.

*Is the VAERS system accurate and reliable? No, not really. You do need to take VAERS reports with a grain of salt considering anyone can file a report (if they actually make it past the onerous reporting system), particularly with the one-offs. Also, numbers alone do not automatically equal correlation or causation. However, VAERS is "supposed" to be used as an early warning system to be able to identify trends and potential problems with vaccines and again, that is not happening based on what the numbers themselves are saying for anyone who cares to look.
VAERS - Data

Keep in mind that it has been determined** that the VAERS system actually captures less than 1% of the actual number of adverse events that occur so for every 100 cases you see reported on that list, the number of actual cases is likely in the TEN THOUSANDS.

Based on that assertion and taken from VAERS current (As of August 20, 2021) data, here's a more realistic idea of the number of just a few of the serious adverse reactions and events that have likely occurred with the C-19 vaccines so far..

-69,500 Abortions, Spontaneous
-74,700 Acute Kidney Injuries
-70,000 Cardiac Arrests
-137,900 Cases of Myocarditis
-90,400 Cases of Pericarditis
-219,700 Pulmonary Embolisms (blockage of an artery in the lungs)
-10,100 Sudden Deaths
-87,300 Cases of Fibrin D Dimer Increase (this is a test used to determine presence of blood clotting in the body)

**A group of Harvard scientists were commissioned to conduct a study of the VAERS system with the purpose of improving the quality of vaccination programs by improving the quality of adverse event detection and reporting. After their findings were published and they tried to offer a number of suggestions to improve and automate the reporting system in order to get far more accurate data, they were ghosted by the CDC and their recommendations were never implemented.
Electronic Support for Public Health - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Reminder: The numbers below represent the adverse event reports filed for the C-19 vaccines over the last 17 MONTHS compared against the total number of reports filed for ALL OTHER vaccines in the last 31 YEARS COMBINED! And still only represent less than 1% of the adverse reactions that are likely occurring.

Accurate and complete information is the FOUNDATION of informed consent. The blanket statement that the C-19 vaccines are “safe” and that serious reactions are “extremely rare” is just not supported by the emerging numbers and frankly, those numbers are scary.

VAERS CoVax Data 1
VAERS CoVax Data 2
VAERS CoVax Data 3
VAERS CoVax Data 4
edit on 24-8-2021 by Sonder because: Formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sonder

Someone will be along shortly to remind you how many Lives the "Vaccine" has saved .

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I like this disclaimer on VAERS website. They make you accept it and their terms like 3 times before getting to the data

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

edit on 24-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Wonderful data collection isn't it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Wonderful data collection isn't it.

I guess it’s a part of the picture, but I would not go so far as to say wonderful. As they say themselves,

The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.

This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I like this disclaimer on VAERS website. They make you accept it and their terms like 3 times before getting to the data

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

It's a legal disclaimer that any business in there right mind would use so they don't get there brains sued out .

What about the massive disclaimer and complete lack of legal liability on all of the Vaccines ? Have you paid attention to those?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes. And?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You left off the second part... VAERS is used for exactly finding out problems with vaccines, it isn't definitive. But any idiot can pull up where the COVID vaccines are responsible for at least 40 percent of all the adverse reactions from every vaccine we have used since 1990. I've looked at it so many times. Like I said before so we are supposed to believe the CDC gathers all this information and it's of absolutely no use. Not to mention we have never had a vaccine rollout this quick, fast and on such a massive scale, there were bound to be errors all across the board.

Oh and remember the green highlight sentence about those vaccine providers, if those are the manufacturers that's almost like letting a fox count your chickens for you. Especially when they have huge governmental contracts, it is not in their best interest to be totally forthcoming.

Secondly wouldn't all those drug companies need observers at all the vaccination sites around the country and the world, doubtful right? It's not like most vaccinations where it's your regular doctor or a permanent location. For every bogus claim there is likely 2,3,4 that are never reported.

I posit that they are likely corrupt but I could definitely see where the CDC also couldn't logistically handle every reported incident accurately or quickly follow up on them

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
VAERS data are limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.
VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.
edit on 24-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
You should have bolded this part to

The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is important to note that in both columns, there are adverse events that included coincidences and other things, Vaers trying to imply that those coincidences are only on the covid vaccine is wrong. They do not say that but are trying to give people the impression that the bad numbers on the covid vaccine are the only ones that may be coincidences. People often are not smart enough to see what they are doing to cover their tracks on this vaccine. The vaer data in both columns should be comparable and even the flu adverse events were not verified. The numbers of serious coincidental side effects sure does not seem to be acceptable to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm going to be forced to get the vaccine at some point. I feel that point is coming soon.

What would happen if you checked a few yes boxes on the form they make you fill out regarding allergies and or other health issues but they didn't look at the form?

I'm certain your RN would look at the form but what about the Walmart employee? I can totally see them taking the form, filing it and proceeding with the shot no questions asked. Could you hold Walmart liable for not taking the proper safety protocols if something went wrong?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You should have bolded this part to

It was there for you to read I didn't selectively live it off as you did. VAERS is an early warning system and considering we are only in the 6 months of vaccinations, Id say it's highly likely the CDC is just now getting caught up since the vaccinations are in a lull.

ergo it's a bloated bureaucracy that has never had to deal with something on this scale and you believe it's doing so flawlessly.

So you believe what exactly? that people are flooding VAERS with bogus claims? and the CDC during the largest pandemic in modern history had enough personnel to check every one of those claims in 6 months?

LOL Ill remind you we are still waiting for the correct figures on the Democratic Caucus in Iowa...

VAERS works but it takes time like loads of time to verify the disclaimer eludes to this as well, again we are supposed to believe the CDC processed and verified all those claims again about 40 percent of the total claims EVER on VAERS

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am saying the exact same thing VAERS is saying.

The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically

We need to be cautious with the conclusions we draw from this data alone.

And to be combative, yes I think a bunch of wackos probably misreport a bunch.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It is worth noting that, because of the EUAs, it is required that health care providers report serious adverse events after vaccination.

regardless of causality

Every event.

regardless of causality

There is no such requirement for other vaccines so making such a comparison is specious.
www.cdc.gov...

In 2019 there were an average of 7,800 deaths each day. With that many deaths, it's pretty certain that a good number of them will occur after vaccination, considering the number of people who have received a vaccination.

regardless of causality

edit on 8/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Fact Check: Viral posts misuse VAERS data to make false claims about COVID-19 vaccines

They claim to be fact checkers. Take a look at this text they provide in the opening statement.

SciCheck Digest
Social media posts repeatedly misuse unverified data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to falsely claim that COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous, and even lethal. But the government database is not designed to determine if vaccines cause health problems.

The government database is not designed to determine if vaccines cause health problems? Do they know what VAERS stands for? They obviously do since they said it themselves.

If they are willing to bold face lie right in your face like this. They are capable of doing almost anything.
edit on 24-8-2021 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is worth noting that, because of the EUAs, it is required that health care providers report serious adverse events after vaccination

As they should. That is why the information is supplemental and should be considered in conjunction with true scientific publications.

My concern is people look at the numbers alone and come to unfounded conclusions. Thus the extensive disclaimers. But of course you know that already

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting Site.

Not Vaccine Injury Reporting Site.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I apologize i was being facetious. The lack of data collection is criminal.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: litterbaux

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting Site.

Not Vaccine Injury Reporting Site.

You can't be serious. I know what you're doing.

You can't move simple goal posts like this. VAERS needs to be renamed if you want to keep this narrative. That would be the only goal post move that can save you now.

But we'll recognize that too. You're stuck between a rock and a hard place now.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
FWIW I'm not anti-vax I'm anti rushed vaxx that is mandated or exclusionary. Moreso Im not against mandated vaccines when the lethality warrants it. COVID 19 hasn't reached that lethality yet and while cases and even hospitalizations increase deaths are fairly low considering the high cases.

For example, Georgia's COVID deaths are at 32 on 7 days average and 7-day average cases 5664. Last time we had this many cases we had over 3 times as many deaths. It is getting less and less lethal.

usafacts.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join