It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comirnaty *sigh*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So...

Now that Pfizer has gotten its possibly non-approved, approval (from the US' FDA):

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA) (?), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

FDA Approves First Covid Vaccine

...can we now call pushy mRNA Vaxers...

Comirnazis?

edit on 24-8-2021 by StrangeCottageCheese because: Bolded the bit in the quote.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: StrangeCottageCheese

I was automatically scheduled by the healthcare, to get injected with comirnaty early this summer. And just as automatically, i cancelled the appointment.

I belong to a risk group. But i can evaluate risks, because i think everything involves a risk. I am drinking coffee right now. I might choke on my next sip and die. The risk is 0.(very many zeroes here) X. But it is there.

Unvaxxed pride!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere
a reply to: StrangeCottageCheese

I was automatically scheduled by the healthcare, to get injected with comirnaty early this summer. And just as automatically, i cancelled the appointment.

I belong to a risk group. But i can evaluate risks, because i think everything involves a risk. I am drinking coffee right now. I might choke on my next sip and die. The risk is 0.(very many zeroes here) X. But it is there.

Unvaxxed pride!

Well...

I agree. I drive a motorcycle. I love my coffee - I have a love/hate relationship with my whiskey (Irish), Rum (spiced) and red wine...

However, on topic...

Let's see how many puns we can get out of their stupid brand name; so we can convince them of their silly mindset...

Comirnazis?
Comir-not-mes?
Comir-nutties?

... ?

Its almost like they've gotten lazy...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeCottageCheese

However, on topic...

Let's see how many puns we can get out of their stupid brand name; so we can convince them of their silly mindset...

Comirnazis?
Comir-not-mes?
Comir-nutties?

... ?

Its almost like they've gotten lazy...

Comir-not-a-vaccine

join