It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Father of the Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

His lies are very well documented, he even said himself he wanted to downplay covid to not create panic. Are people panicking now? I think the anti-vaxxers are major panic-ers, and they are panicking so much they don't have a solution for how to get out of the pandemic.

Ahh yes, he did lie about that. Along with Fauci, and I believe at the urging of advisors. Bear in mind, his lies were about how long it would be with us (you can't lie about the future when no one knows) and to not wear a mask (which is what Fauci said). It wasn't "Come to Chinatown and party with Pelosi and DeBlasio", which is a different matter.

But i am pretty well on record in my disdain for the mask lie. It likely caused the disease to spread unchecked in the most critical phase of its progression, and Trump should bear the brunt of the blame for accepting the advice from Fauci, instead of opting for telling the truth to the people and being transparent.

Well some people do think you can lie about the future with the two weeks to flatten the curve comment getting repeated over and over again. So it appears one person can be excused and one person can be held accountable for the same thing, saying something false.

The mask lie? I'm guessing you don't think masks work. If that's the case should people who work on production lines sue for wearing a mask all day since it doesn't work?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I think the anti-vaxxers are major panic-ers, and they are panicking so much they don't have a solution for how to get out of the pandemic.

Any "panic" you see among the Pro Choice crowd (GTFO with your "anti-vaxxer" BS) is from continuing pressure by the pro-vax (AKA Anti Freedom) crowd for vax mandates. No "panic" about the virus itself at all - just leave us TF alone.

You're not Pro Choice unless you are pro abortion and I doubt you are. If there's no panic then stop endorsing the idea the vaccine was designed by Bill Gates to insert you with a microchip, the vaccine destroys our DNA, it's going to kill everyone who takes it, 190 million will die soon, that's all panicking. If you weren't panicking you would just say, "I'm not taking it." Instead the world has to hear all these conspiracies and warnings of the future.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

His lies are very well documented, he even said himself he wanted to downplay covid to not create panic. Are people panicking now? I think the anti-vaxxers are major panic-ers, and they are panicking so much they don't have a solution for how to get out of the pandemic.

THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THIS PANDEMIC WHEN are y'all going to start accepting this fact? The world pre March 2020 is NEVER coming back, we've entered The New World Order/The Great Reset.

We actually briefly came out of the pandemic and if the delta variant never came around, we'd be even more out of the pandemic.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

If you've read my previous posts here you know I'm acutely aware of the deaths associated with the 'vaccine'. My wife will be attending my FIL's funeral tomorrow morning at 10am. He died as a result of the vaccine. So, I'm not disputing that the 'vaccine' can result in injury or death.

My point is, I don't believe the 'vaccine' was developed with the expressed purpose of killing people. There could be any number of nefarious reasons the 'vaccine' was developed to address, getting fabulously wealthy chief among them, but again, I do not believe it was developed specifically to kill people. There are FAR easier ways to commit genocide than with a 'vaccine'.

ETA - Plus, mass worldwide genocide doesn't fit the NWO agenda. I mean, somebody has gotta' scrub the toilets you know.
edit on 8/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The mask lie: Fauci told people that masks weren't necessary in the early days of the pandemic, when it was experiencing its broadest spread. He later stated that he did so due to his perception that medical supplies would be more shorthanded. What he did not do was issue instructions for how to make one on your own, and trust the American people to not hoard medical supplies. He lied, and it caused more people to die. He claims a noble lie. I disagree.

"2 weeks to flatten the curve" is just the rhetoric we were given, and Trump parroted.

Im not anti mask. Im also not anti vax. Later this week ill get my 3rd dose, as i am highly immune suppressed. Like i said above: Trump owns the result, and the initial phases he took advice from people like Fauci who have been proven to have had bad advice. Trump owns that result, as it is his job to filter advice. That said, remember the world he was trying to be president in. COVID comes on the heels of a sham impeachment, and at the same time Pelosi is telling people to head to Chinatown and ignore COVID. There is little doubt that his followers were suspicious. And that mismanagement falls on just about anyone but Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Apparently lead, has some great anti vid properties..good for the brain too!

I ordered you some of Gay Frog's Nano Silver Toothpaste.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The mask lie: Fauci told people that masks weren't necessary in the early days of the pandemic, when it was experiencing its broadest spread. He later stated that he did so due to his perception that medical supplies would be more shorthanded. What he did not do was issue instructions for how to make one on your own, and trust the American people to not hoard medical supplies. He lied, and it caused more people to die. He claims a noble lie. I disagree.

"2 weeks to flatten the curve" is just the rhetoric we were given, and Trump parroted.

Im not anti mask. Im also not anti vax. Later this week ill get my 3rd dose, as i am highly immune suppressed. Like i said above: Trump owns the result, and the initial phases he took advice from people like Fauci who have been proven to have had bad advice. Trump owns that result, as it is his job to filter advice. That said, remember the world he was trying to be president in. COVID comes on the heels of a sham impeachment, and at the same time Pelosi is telling people to head to Chinatown and ignore COVID. There is little doubt that his followers were suspicious. And that mismanagement falls on just about anyone but Trump.

Agree with everything you're saying except that last sentence you excused Trump from the mismanagement of covid.

Pointing the finger at everyone else and Trump is innocent is the same thing with Biden and Afghanistan, that Biden is pointing the finger at everyone else.

I don't think you can compare the impact of the government reaction to covid vs the impact of the government pulling out of Afghanistan, but you could compare the finger pointing by the two different presidents. Isn't that interesting they have that in common.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I heard the Frog Broth is good. Gives you a spring in your step and makes you the life of the partaaay.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

"Comirnaty" does indeed sound like a Trump word.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I was skeptical from the beginning of Trump. Now, I did like some of the things that happened during his presidency, but I never really fully trusted him. It just seemed like a divide and conquer approach from the start and his job was literally to instigate issues between the right and left. He was the enemy of the left and the champion of the right and worked in tandem with media and other politicians in this song and dance that has literally split all of us up and made us form "teams". These guys are not dumb, they use behavioral psychology to sell us an idea and then use it against us. It's easy to see if you just step out of it and look at it for what it is.

People have to look at data with an open mind. Most people are approaching this with bias, like the idea that if we believe covid vaccine is a weapon then our world view is in danger, how we didn't mask, or didn't stay away from our relatives falls apart and we realize that we're the problem and have been spouting anti-vaccine BS.

The flip side is that we support the vaccine and distanced from our loved ones who were dying in hospitals alone and scared, wore our masks and willingly closed our business in order to work as one and fight a pandemic, only to find out that the wool was pulled over our eyes, that there were medications available that were affective, and that these are not true "vaccines" and there are a lot of issues happening.

Whichever side is wrong is going to have to swallow a pill that is too difficult to bare and is exactly the whole point of all this. The gaslighting is real and very intense. Trump was just as much involved in this as Gates, Pelosi, Fauci, and Biden/Harris administration.

The only way we go forward with covid stopped, politicians put in check, and life to return to some sort of normalcy is to work together. We have to find a way to merge both scenarios above. It's possible that both are correct. It can't possibly be a full on conspiracy, it would mean every doctor, lawyer, politician, etc.. would have to all be working together. The only way to pull this "conspiracy" off is to split us in camps pinned against each other so people are more focused on fighting with each other, or using their leaders "science" in order to prove the other camp wrong, rather than looking at data with an open mind.

I don't know the right answer, but if anyone on the left or right are open to working together then count me in. This world we're leaving for our kids is scary and filled with bloodshed. We need to come together as Americans if we're going to stop this.

Government overreach is just as dangerous as a pandemic.
edit on 24-8-2021 by AIC4ME because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Just a fun fact about frogs:
The "frog" symbol comes from the plow. It is the part of the plow that digs into the earth and sets the path (order from order and chaos). Also called the shoe, it was named so because the dart (point of the plow) would dig up all things that hiss, sting, bite, are poisonous or noxious. Hence, order is represented by the reptile, or serpent. At the end of use, it was common to find "frogs" hiding in the shoe. Thus, giving us the classic "Ole mother hubbard lives in a shoe", which is a reference to mother nature (aka mother hubur). The Sumerians called her Tiamat.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Comirnaty" does indeed sound like a Trump word.

Coming up with brand names for drugs would be a dream job. "Novartix" "Truvilia" "Jeldans" - I would just toss a handful of scrabble tiles and there's another name! Easy money.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Have you heard the explanation as to the name "Comirnaty" yet?

"The names coined from COVID 19 immunity, and then embeds the mRNA in the middle, which is the platform technology"

People at Pfizer must be smoking some potent stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You know it's getting bad when Alex Jones thinks you're a 'not that bright' and a 'dumbass'.

LOL anything Alex Jones has ever said is fake news right?

Unless of course h confirms your bias, then its gospel and we post the links

Not necessarily fake news, but he is quite fluent in talking BS.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Please forgive me for making neither head nor tail of what you just wrote.

The legs looked tasty though.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I've had my doubts all along about DJT. It made sense to me that he may have been part of the theater, controlled opposition to draw out the right-leaning crowd, making them easier to identify. He keeps saying the "right things" and inciting the conservative masses, but I've seen very little of substance done by him.

Hillary isn't behind bars. Many of his own people are part of the problem (General Miley Cyrus, that fat AG guy, Mike Pence etc.) He brought so many into his inner circle who turned out to be false that you have to think that the guy is either an idiot or he's in on the gag. And I don't think he's an idiot.

The way he pushed the death-jab unnerves me.
:

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY. IM GLAD NOW. THANK YOU FOR THIS.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

I feel he was just going by what faucci told. I'm sure the science behind is above Trumps head and just gets advice from his Aides.

You forget. Such a excuse is only allowed for biden or any other democrat.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The key difference between the 2:

- Trump listened to his advisors
- Biden did not listen to his advisors

My "excusing" Trump is simply acknowledging that he could have done better, and he has to own the advice of his team that he took. But everything he did followed conventional wisdom at the time. Its why, as a business leader, i try to make decisions with a team....so we can self correct and share the risk of failure, despite me owning the final result. Biden...departed from not only conventional wisdom, but common sense. When Trump stumbled with COVID, he regrouped and tried a different approach or corrected course. Biden? Hid out at his vacation home and blamed Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I think the anti-vaxxers are major panic-ers, and they are panicking so much they don't have a solution for how to get out of the pandemic.

Any "panic" you see among the Pro Choice crowd (GTFO with your "anti-vaxxer" BS) is from continuing pressure by the pro-vax (AKA Anti Freedom) crowd for vax mandates. No "panic" about the virus itself at all - just leave us TF alone.

If you weren't panicking you would just say, "I'm not taking it."

That's exactly what we have been saying, it's the pro-vaxxers who keep coming at us with drunk driver analogies, threatened mandates, and we're "killing grandma". Don't pretend you are pro choice if you won't respect ours and like I said, leave us TF alone.
edit on 8 24 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I think they are trying to pit the vaxxed against unvaxxed. Their plans only work with a fractured society.
On the flip side of the equation, reports are coming out the vaxxed healthcare workers carry 251 times the viral load and are super spreaders.

All of the elite's scenarios include a fractured society, so I assume they will be pumping the gas on this one too.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join