It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Doctors Walk Out of Hospitals in “Protest” of Unvaccinated People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Anybody live in South Florida? Article is short, but it's been posted to other news sources and isn't fake news.
bigleaguepolitics.com...

If you or a loved one is in SoFlo and unvaccinated, your doctor may have been staging a protest against you.

The protest, while brief, may represent a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, in which doctors pledge to ‘do no harm’ to their patients and act in the interest of their well-being. Staging protests could potentially leave emergency rooms unstaffed, with patients who are vaccinated and unvaccinated alike jeopardized. Doctors are obligated to provide the same quality of treatment to unvaccinated Americans as they are the vaccinated, and may be unaware of health conditions and compelling reasons that preclude vaccination.

I don't really buy the portions about it causing staffing shortages, nevertheless I find this highly unethical and an absolute violation of their oath. It is quite possibly an actionable offense if they are currently treating COVID patients that are unvaccinated. Would you feel safe going to a hospital where doctors have blamed you for a disease?

To put this in perspective it is no different than if doctors had staged a walk-out protest against AIDS patients that had unprotected sex. There are actually many parallels right now to how AIDS patients were treated when little was known about it, even persisting many years after. It was so bad they passed laws. What if oncologists staged a walk-out to protest patients that smoke? What about a cardiac unit walking out to protest their obese patients? At what point is it okay to target people over conditions?

They are not raising awareness, this isn't a walk-out to make people aware. This isn't a walk-out to blame the hospital for being understaffed, which is where the blame for staffing lies. It's a walk-out protesting a certain subset of the population they treat, based on what is currently a perfectly legal decision to abstain from a voluntary medical treatment, and it's obviously meant to apply pressure. They are actively intimidating patients and shaming them for not engaging in the desired behavior. This isn't acceptable.

If I knew one of my doctor's was doing this I would file a complaint with the FL DOH and, if applicable, an omsbudsman or patients rights agency. The next step would be to consult attorneys. With them so willing to condemn their own patients it obviously raises the question of whether or not they are giving the unvaccinated equal treatment.

People are entitled to not be intimidated into making medical decisions and they are entitled to the same treatment as everybody else regardless of those personal medical decisions. I hope somebody files complaints or a lawsuit. This is wrong on many levels.

This is disgusting, shocking really, and I hope nobody defends it. I suspect there was support from those in hospital administration. If anybody unvaccinated ends up suing for malpractice, even if unrelated to this event, I would think that open contempt for patients and assigning them blame for being overworked would have to be submitted as evidence. I hope it hurts.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So much Covid bail-out money was sent to medical providers, they can "walk-out" and head to their favorite resort for a week or two, without losing a dime.

Here is why The maximum level of desperation from doctors, the media, and the FDA, is occurring right this moment..

This weekly updated CDC graphic indicates that we're already turning the corner on hospitalizations.

Covid-19 Hospitalizations in the U.S.: gis.cdc.gov...

Note how the few hospitalizations there are right now, compared to this past Winter. But our domestic terrorist U.S. media want you to think the hospitals are bursting at the seams with Covid patients.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't really care about the money in this scenario, though the hospitals will make plenty of money on this they likely lost significantly on elective surgical procedures. Operatories typically run constantly and on tight schedules. They may have offset some costs with layoffs but the loss of the operatory time had to have hurt as it's part of their expected revenue.

This is a patient rights issue impacting a large segment of the population. Blaming patients for a disease is wrong.

We currently live in a society that calls it hate speech to be against the use of sex change hormones on children, but doctors can stage an open protest blaming their patients for a global disease outbreak and they aren't universally condemned. This is madness.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So we have Doctors refusing to see patients. Joe Biden refusing to rescue Americans. Democrats refusing to reduce illegal drug and human traffic from Mexico. A SICK pattern is emerging.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I’m in south Florida , but have not heard of this …I’ll ask around and see if I can figure out where this happened .

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Why would a doctor walk out in protest? It is confusing to me, if the doctor has the vaccination why would said doctor worry? Is it worry for other patients in the hospital? Is it some kind of principle type of thing? Is it news worthy propaganda stunt? I still don't know why people give to * about this at this point anymore.

Then again I did listen to that asshole biden fella talk about vaccines for polio and small pox today as justification for mandatory covid vaccines too, and I laughed at that because its strange.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I read an article about this "walkout" earlier today, link below, which seems to indicate there was no "walkout" at all.

www.rt.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I dont buy these kind of news stories. I think i had heard similar stories in Canada over this but i feel it makes the whole thing staged you know? why that state specifically? because they are rejecting the vax mandates and vax passports? something doesn't add up.

edit on 24-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy
Thanks for the link that story makes sense and clears it up a bit better.
The News Media is responsible for spreading the fear mongering of this pandemic.

Well its not like its their first time either.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

These healthcare professional have been at it for quite some time now. Understaffed and with the reality of people dying from this virus they do absolutely anything to try and save as many people as they can..

Not only do they have to deal with this, they also have to deal with the idiots who think they are part of some NWO scheme.

"Masks don't work", "I'm not going to social distance", "vaccines are an evil plot to reduce population numbers"...etc etc.

And every time these people are the ones who have to listen to people saying how stupid they have been while drawing their last breath on an ICU bed.

And when they have had enough of this idiocy and walk out in protest of course these same people are going to say they are not doing their job.

Classy
edit on 24-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is something I don't understand about the vaxxed vs unvaxxed thing.

Someone who is vaxxed - they say - is less likely to get severe symptoms and be hospitalized. But they want people who oppose vaccinations to be forced (one way or another) to get vaxxed, to stop... what?

The vaxxed can still catch and spread the virus, they are just less likely - they say - to get severely ill.

So what then, is the real reason why is this being so pushed at every level?

The vaxxed can still spread the virus to each other. Just as much as the unvaxxed can. But they are already more able to withstand the virus - they say - so?? I don't get it.

The only problem would be if the unvaxxed spread to other unvaxxed - and at this point in time, it's clear those who would refuse to be, are not hiding that fact. So.. it makes no sense to me.

You can wear your raincoat to save you from the rain, but if I want to dance naked under the downpour, you're still going to get only as wet as your raincoat allows you.

So many people screaming "YOU'RE SELFISH IF YOU DON'T GET THE SHOT!!!" are just plain dumb.

edit on 24-8-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I read an article about this "walkout" earlier today, link below, which seems to indicate there was no "walkout" at all.

www.rt.com...

I can't find any transcript of their statement, did you? I don't really care what they call it and, as stated in my OP, I didn't believe there was a patient care issue related to that portion of the event.

theweek.com...

"It's incredibly frustrating because we know vaccines are safe and effective," said Dr. JT Snarski, one of Monday's demonstrating physicians. "And it's people who go out and talk against them that really go against physicians and medicine and science." She added, "It's not the message we want to get across to people. Vaccines are safe and we need to get our communities vaccinated."

Talking against something is going against medicine and science, yeah, very scientific.

Incomplete video can be found at www.wfla.com...
Some of the information in the clip is lies, one woman is pushing vaccinating children, and one dude admits to frustration that his helping hand has been pushed away(contempt for his patients). Not much better than what was described. It is criminal to be pushing this on children when the number of deaths for people under 18 in in the low thousands. Shameful.

I would love to see the whole video, but I'm afraid the exaggeration and lies would upset my stomach.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Well now your starting to get it? what you dont see whats ahead of, then its in front of you.

- they say - to get severely ill.

Supposedly less ill if you are vaxed but zero MSM outlets had mentioned of the side effects of the mRNA once your vaxed and became ill with covid?
edit on 24-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

"It's incredibly frustrating because we know vaccines are safe and effective," said Dr. JT Snarski, one of Monday's demonstrating physicians. "And it's people who go out and talk against them

How do they know that they are safe? have they ever released a full data for the public? because i haven't seen yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: jerich0

Well now your starting to get it? what you dont see whats ahead of, then its in front of you.

- they say - to get severely ill.

Supposedly less ill if you are vaxed but zero MSM outlets had mentioned of the side effects of the mRNA once your vaxed and became ill with covid?

Oh I've had it for a while, but that question never seems to be raised. Been following this quite closely. It's not a popular opinion to hold on places like facebook and youtube, et al, but as I said to the last dim light bulb to call me selfish, if they force me to take this vaccine, there will be blood... and it won't be mine.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

These healthcare professional have been at it for quite some time now. Understaffed and with the reality of people dying from this virus they do absolutely anything to try and save as many people as they can..

This isn't about all healthcare workers, they do have a hard job and they aren't being criticized for that. This is about these doctors specifically.

Not only do they have to deal with this, they also have to deal with the idiots who think they are part of some NWO scheme.

"Masks don't work", "I'm not going to social distance", "vaccines are an evil plot to reduce population numbers"...etc etc.

Masks work in specific circumstances, general use outside those circumstances is not shown to be a significant barrier to disease transmission. The problem with nuance is that nobody seems to get it. If you or anybody else can show me some quality studies on it I'll gladly stop being so anti-science. We can also ask Fauci, he correctly stated very early on that masks were not effective for general use.

A mask is effective in Home Depot or Walmart for one thing, making you touch your face constantly. This is science fact. I have spent countless hours observing people with ppe, so have plenty of researchers.

And every time these people are the ones who have to listen to people saying how stupid they have been while drawing their last breath on an ICU bed.

And when they have had enough of this idiocy and walk out in protest of course these same people are going to say they are not doing their job.

Classy

They may be the only ones left after the vaccine mandates get pushed through, hopefully many will reject that as a condition of their employment at healthcare facilities.

Are they protesting cheeseburgers because patients are fat? Obesity is highly preventable, you have to eat more than you need (gasp, think of the carbon burned) to get that way. I don't understand why people think a disease that kills such a small percentage of people in such well-defined risk groups merits a response that exceeds any other disease. Can you explain why we're allowing diabetes to run rampant with hardly any fanfare, but COVID requires us to expose children to an unnecessary vaccine that has no long-term studies on safety?

All the emotional deathbed stuff is also very classy, always a good sign that strong science backs something. This is the first time a bunch of people died of a preventable disease, right, must be hard on them.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I dont buy these kind of news stories. I think i had heard similar stories in Canada over this but i feel it makes the whole thing staged you know? why that state specifically? because they are rejecting the vax mandates and vax passports? something doesn't add up.

It's definitely staged. It's been reported this way on multiple sites with different political affiliations. I'm sure hospital administration was involved somehow. You can't just stage a press event in front of a hospital like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I (sarc) love it how it's always "people against vaccines". I don't know a single outspoken "anti-vaxxer" but I know a lot that do not trust the mRNA ones.

"It's incredibly frustrating because we know vaccines are safe and effective," said Dr. JT Snarski, one of Monday's demonstrating physicians.

It's even more frustrating if I read things like this, because if you are against a single vaccine, you have to be anti-vax. Speak out about mRNA ones and you get a lecture about vaccines. It's the same with flouride prophylactics and young children. Shut up and poison and addmister that fluoride to your children, don't ask critical questions.

Just that the mRNA one can't be considered a full vaccine. It doesn't give me full immunity and it needs to be refreshed constantly, with pressure from all sides. And those already vaccinated without any second thought, can't allow themselves to ask these critical questions.

But some here and elsewhere always need to go full retard on everyone skeptic about these new vaccines. Then suddenly it's implied "why are you against vaccineS". It's a diversion tactic done by a few members here, I think we all know who it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have a lot of respect for the unvaccinated and know many who would gladly be treated at home should they contract COVID opposed to taking up hospital beds which could be used for the more courageous vaccinated souls who may have comorbidities. I think this should be a policy going forward, what do ya’ll think?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Every single one of these doctors should be fired and struck off the medical register.

Absolutely disgusting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join