It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau Says He’s ‘Infuriated’ By O’Toole’s Promise To Scrap Vaccine Mandates

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Whose Trudeau really representing? the Canadians or others that arent Canadians? i am not in favor of these vax mandates. And i think Toole has a point about them.

If that he promises to scrape them that is.

Trudeau Says He’s ‘Infuriated’ By O’Toole’s Promise To Scrap Vaccine Mandates & Here’s Why

You have to ask yourselves why are the liberals in alot of western countries getting rid off the covid tests and only allowing the vaxed with vax passports? even if your vaxed you could still spread it.

The MSM are still ignoring the covid surging cases in Israel. And drop of efficiency in the mRNA vaxs.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

A lot of Canadians are in favor of mandated vaccines ... which might win Trudeau the election, but he will not win a majority that he's looking for.

That said. At least O'Toole and his conservative values are showing a backbone. Integrity speaks volumes. And Trudeau seems to lack any at all. I'd love to give a piece of my mind to Trudeau in Parliament.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Canada needs to get rid of that Fanciest bastard.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

A lot of Canadians are in favor of mandated vaccines

Which Canadians do? because the ones i speak to in our community they dont seem to be liking the idea of it.
I really doubt that majority of Canadians support mandate vaxs.

When their efficiency is already dropping.

which might win Trudeau the election

I really doubt this has being the worst PM of Canada in all of history Canada needs a change and this scandalous PM has to go.
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I'm in Ontario, and I am in a very fine small margin of non - vaccinated. Everyone I work with has a vaccine, and I work in the trades. Almost all my family and friends have the vaccine, extended family out east, all same thing. I am in the minority. nearly 90% of people in Ontario have their first vaccine.

I am a lone wolf ...

Trudope played the vaccine roll outs in his favor, and Ford somehow in his bumbling ramblings revealed it, by desperately calling out the Fed and their stalling of vaccine roll outs.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am infuriated i have to share oxygen with a man as contemptible as Justin Trudeau.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Informed consent is the very basis of our medical system. (and technically our government as well, rule by consent of the people). Mandating the vaccine for SARS2 completely undermines that principle. I do not know why so many can not see what a gross overstep even speaking about this is.

Coercion is what they are doing so they don't need to say they mandated anything. Leave it to private business to do the dirty work for them as they cover their asses. It also smells a bit like economic fascism, giving business this power.

Their (government's) refusal to have a robust discussion around acquired immunity, testing, actual stats around the various variants concerning transmissibility and virulence as well as side-effects of the current vaccines is why a lot of people had a problem with this. The vaccinated numbers are going up so it may be a moot point as this stage. I just hope sanity prevails but barring a small miracle, my world will be much smaller very soon.

O'Toole has it right on this issue.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

And you know what is happening in Israel right? the efficiency is dropping after six months this was another reason why i among me and my family arent yet vaxaed.

I can see some in Ontario and Canada are good listeners to whatever govt says they obey. Which is sad.

I am in the minority. nearly 90% of people in Ontario have their first vaccine.

I wonder how many will jump in for their third or more booster shots?
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I am infuriated i have to share oxygen with a man as contemptible as Justin Trudeau.

In a better reality, he'd have been hanged instead of elected.

Can't say much better for most any US president elected in the last thirty years.
"Elected"- I'd call it a joke but it's not funny.
edit on 23-8-2021 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i'm pleased that he is upset.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Right on! My aging siblings got the vax and my co-workers who are deeply invested in their careers with this large international company are sporting a tiny cooties prick but that's no majority. And all of them were coerced into it. I'm ready to fight back by declassifying some dirt & filing a personal lawsuit before the government starts yanking gold fillings

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

And all of them were coerced into it

You can problary bet those who coerced into it your family members weren't vaxed themselves.

top topics

join