It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Vaccine FDA Approval Strikes Huge Blow to Mandate Resistance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If it has FDA approval, does that mean you can sue their ass if it kills a relative?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Would it have to go through all the channels? I don't know how it works but would it need to he passed by Congress or the courts kind of thing?

Joe can't just sign it off and it's law right?

a reply to: shaemac

Congress makes laws. POTUS cannot mandate medical procedures. I do not believe Congress will because that is a dangerous precedent....because then you can start mandating women get abortions or fat people stop eating.... so on and so forth. I do not believe the Constitution would allow for this at all....We have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. LIBERTY = FREEDOM.

With that said, with this administration and our worthless congress.....and worthless SCOTUS....wtf knows what they will be able to get away with.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If it has FDA approval, does that mean you can sue their ass if it kills a relative?

Vaxxine manufactures are safe from lawsuits

According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

No.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So it would be pretty hard to actually make it mandatory then?

I'm guessing they will stick to making it more and more of an inconvenience to remain unvaccinated if that's the case.

As far as I'm aware our government haven't even mentioned anything about mandatory vaccinations as we are pretty well covered anyway and I'm pretty confident they couldn't do it even if they tried.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have had COVID, it sucked, somewhat like the flu. I should have immunity, right?

Take, don’t take it. It’s up to you. No one should be forced to do anything they aren’t inclined to do. Under the current Hippa laws, isn’t it illegal to ask?

Anyway as for me and my wife, we aren’t interested. Period. I don’t care who mandates what.

HIPPA only covers the release of information held by certain entities that hold your personal health data, there are even exemptions there. If you have a disease of public health concern, what is typically known as a reportable disease, the medical provider is obligated to report it and provide medical records if requested by the local health authority whether you give permission or not.

The ADA has rules about asking about disabilities. If you are exempt from vaccination, which would need to be defined by some rule first, you could have an argument that facilities or businesses couldn't ask beyond if you have a disability that prevents you from being vaccinated. They will probably create some passport that is available for those unable to take the vaccine, but who knows.

It could eventually end up in court and that's what businesses need to realize. When the ADA cases start rolling in, it won't be the government getting sued, it will be them. They will be funding the legal defense for this terribly misguided push by our politicians.

Ultimately they're going to do whatever they can to massage the language and bend the rules as much as they can and people need to reject it.

I am fully willing to force all the local stores to trespass me if they start requiring passports. I will not comply.
edit on 8/23/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nah. I don't care. The FDA is compromised. It has been for a very long time. This is simply one more manipulation.

The necessary testing and trials still have not been done. There are more valid questions and issues arising with the vaccine on a daily basis. This approval was done simply as further manipulation.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I am fully willing to force all the local stores to trespass me if they start requiring passports. I will not comply.

They are really turning and making the Bible a reality now. With these forced vax mandates. These mRNA vaxs are more looking like a mark of the beast.
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'm guessing they will stick to making it more and more of an inconvenience to remain unvaccinated if that's the case.

As far as I'm aware our government haven't even mentioned anything about mandatory vaccinations as we are pretty well covered anyway and I'm pretty confident they couldn't do it even if they tried.

The bottom line is this.

I can find no prior event in US history where rights were curtailed to large segments of the population that did not also end up being recognized as a massive injustice when considered in retrospect.

Stealing land from natives, sending their kids to residential schools, restricting them to reservations, slavery, segregations, Tuskegee Experiment, Japanese Internet, gay and lesbian discrimination, the Patriot Act, all are recognized violations of human rights and are considered some of the biggest screw ups in American history.

I won't watch silently while it happens again.
edit on 8/23/21 by Ksihkehe because: Wording switched

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Of course, it was going to get approval. They won't mandate it, you just won't get to eat if you haven't had the shot. We just wait now and see what happens. If there was any sort of future, they would be fixing the economy, unemployment rates would be dropping, and the share market would be doing what it was supposed to do and work out the fair value. of stocks.It's been many years since the global collapse and it seems to be slowly coming apart. Interesting times indeed.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes, they will leave it to the local level to make participating in society as impossible as they can....like pressure on businesses or giving businesses incentives like tax breaks to enforce mandates for customers/employees...like they are doing in NYC. The problem is, eventually, businesses will suffer.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The issue is the side effects that Pfizer vax has and a number of media news outlets are covering it up or arent interested in reporting it.

They reported the side effects of the H1N1 vaxs only after the pandemic was declared over. Pfizer vax has lost 41% efficiency in Israel and now you have these polticans, doctors getting rid of the covid tests.

If you want to argue against mandates because the vaccines are bad you are setting yourself up for failure because you have to prove they're bad and they have "approval" now. That's an uphill battle that is irrelevant to mandates.

The left has run on a "my body, my choice" narrative for many decades. This is a "my body, my choice" issue. There's no need to argue efficacy or side-effects because even if it were 100% effective and free of side-effects it's still a choice about medical treatment.

It's a human rights violation to force it and no amount of studies or completed approvals changes that.

Asking someone to prove that a new experimental injection is problematic is backwards.

Here's what I've seen myself:
-in two years, ONE person I know has tested positive for this virus. He never had any symptoms, never got sick.
-crippling decay of the worldwide economy, caused by shutting down entire industries over said virus
-clearly thrown election, swept under the rug by government controlled media
-huge coordinated push to force experimental injections on citizens, complete disregard for freedom of choice
-flat out lies from the establishment. The FDAs own tests showed barely better than random effectiveness of these jabs, even after they hosed up the test by allowing much of the control group to get the non-control jabs.
-government controlled media covering up any and all discussion of side effects of the new experimental jabs. Thanks obama, what we really needed as government propaganda on US soil..

It doesn't get better if I keep going. this is a grade A clusterf--k.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I'm not asking anybody proving it's bad. I'm cautioning them against volunteering to try.

There is no need for it. Spreading arguments too thin just dilutes the message. The strongest argument against mandates is human rights and "my body, my choice" which is a constant mantra of the left.

The vaccine approval sham is a whole other argument.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

No , they DID NOT . FAKE NEWS ..........

This is an Extension of the Emergency Approval . Media Pushing LIES Again .

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What people are forgetting is how fascist Fauci is up to his neck in the excrement of Pfizer, that is why Pfizer got his approval, money talks and bull crap walks.

No surprises.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Still not getting vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Interestingly how Pfizer CEOs and Pfizer officials who convinced FDA to approved they are lying about the efficiency of their vax in Israel i am seeing the reports on twitter how the the efficiency had drooped and Pfizer still claims to other countries that its 95%..

Or somehow people who have side effects like heart inflammations is rare.

money talks

Conflict of Interest with Pfizer?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The Bible is becoming now a reality. It would be interesting to see how many people would push back agaisnt this.
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Is there a precedent for a mandatory medical procedure of any kind in the US?

Any vacination or medication that's been implemented outside the military nor immigrants/tourists?

Nope. Kids are not even mandated to get vaccines. There are medical and religious exemptions you can get and still attend schools. But they will NOT issue them for the chinavax

That's the next thing they'll get rid of -- exemptions. Here in Michigan, there's been some pretty raucous town halls over school mandated masks and vaccines, and exemptions.

Entirely too many knuckledraggers are jumping on board with NOT allowing exemptions at all. Now, it's worth noting that Whitmer has been seriously neutered & knocked down a few pegs, and is not actually planning (so far) any state-required mandates for masks or vaccines. But the school boards can. So far, many are axing the religious exemption, and I think the philosophical one was already nixed.

Dumping the medical exemption might be the Pandora's Box they don't want to open, lest it bite them in the ass. Or at least hope maybe they're smart enough to not poke that particular bear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join