It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Politicians Caught Once Again Maskless, No Social Distancing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It appears that our leaders and polticans had being once caught again Maskless, No Social Distancing. If they were vaccinated with the same vaxs to begin with. This once again literates.

That "rules for you but not for thee" they want you to be scared of the suppsoed virus but if it was deadly as they are claiming to be. Why arent the leaders, polticans so scared? and are gathering in large groups maskless?

Are they even vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population? being vaccinated doesn't mean you wont get infected. Because likely you would.
Here is a video of SpeakerPelosi talking to donors. Only the servants/slaves are masked?

This appears to be a video of @SpeakerPelosi talking to donors at a retreat

edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The leftists and other swallowers will tell you to suck it up because those elites are sophisticated and vaccinated and if you want to argue their blatant hypocrisy then you are simply a bigot and a white supremacist Trump supporter, probably a racist too.

In reality, we both know that these scum deserve to be live-streamed Frenched-revolutioned.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
OMFG, I just watched it again, blacks and Asians and ethnic minorities are serving them and are masked, these democrats and elites are so blatantly hypocritical and disgusting, they are laughing at how easy the plebs are manipulated by their control freak lies. I can't stand the sight of these assholes.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its almost like this whole thing is one joke on everyone else but not for thee.

they are laughing at how easy the plebs are manipulated

Yes.Exactly this.
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Seriously I'm getting increasingly worried about the plebs, and I wonder when is enough, enough.

Because this is on us... fool me once shame on you fool me twice...

We've been fooled so many times it's almost as if we were educated to be fools....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I hate to be the one to point this out but the phrase is "Rules for THEE but not for ME" is how that goes. The word "thee" means "you". It is apparent English is not your first language and of course the word "thee" is Old English and not used except in the King James Bible for the most part.

Please don't take this criticism as me trying to make you look dumb or anything, I do like your posts, but you keep misquoting that phrase. I prefer to use, "Do as I say, not as I do" that is an older phrase that means basically the same thing.

Anyway, carry on and please don't take this personally.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Jesus H dude. Why in TF would you put this in the RANT section with such a stupid title so NOBODY sees it?

Was doing a search because it deserves posting and you've already relegated the information to a RANT. Nice work.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thee means 'you' .
Another form of 'thou'

So when you say '"rules for you but not for thee"' it doesn't make sense since you are saying 'rules for you but not for you' just fyi

' one joke on everyone else but not for thee.'
You are saying 'one joke on everyone else but not for you.' So that also is a bit weird.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The leftists and other swallowers will tell you to suck it up because those elites are sophisticated and vaccinated and if you want to argue their blatant hypocrisy then you are simply a bigot and a white supremacist Trump supporter, probably a racist too.

In reality, we both know that these scum deserve to be live-streamed Frenched-revolutioned.

rather polite.
frenched - revolutioned.
i was thinking
there is never a drone strike avail. when you need one

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have some questions about the vaccines.

It seems that after vaccination, you have to still wear a mask, you can still get infected, you can still die from complications, covid, and now more likely, from the vaccine and things it causes.

What is the point of taking a vaccine?

I mean, what does it do that improves anyone's situation?

What is going to be BETTER after taking a vaccine?

Not health, not freedom.... so what, exactly?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

What you say is true. I think the original saying is 'rules for thee but not for me'.

That also rhymes, unlike 'rules for you but not for thee' - so not only does it not make sense, it doesn't even rhyme. So why say it?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Not health, not freedom.... so what, exactly?

Good question.. Is it maybe about Control?

top topics

join