It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is such cute propaganda - This is now how Colorado is selling the Covid non-Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
These are the COVID STATS for Colorado, so they claim

The numbers are not enough apparently, because this is their new marketing graphic aimed at.... all the healthy citizens? Is that who they are marketing towards?

Oh. Ok. Well, since there is fats like what is in avocados, Imma go get myself injected now.
WTAF?

REALLY? What kind of BS propaganda is this? I went to the website they suggested. I did not find those ingredients ANYWHERE on the website. In fact, 'they' make it super hard to hunt down the ingredients to the not actually-vaccines. When you finally find the ingredients, you then have to google what they are, then figure out what it all means. It really takes a LOT of research to understand WTF these chemicals are - and will you actually understand it???

The graphic is found on Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment FB page, posted on Aug 20, 2021

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

What?
They don't tell you that keys will stick to you? Shame on them.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What?
They don't tell you that keys will stick to you? Shame on them.

I do not believe that claim.
They don't tell you jack# when you go get the vax. In fact, anyone showing up to a grocery store pharmacy and asks gets looked at with complete deer in the headlights. They are unable to answer ANY question about ingredients. Nor can any doctor.

Regardless, I love how you completely overlooked the point - the bullsh*t propaganda graphic.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Should they have since they want you to take the vax?

I mean we see people who have issues with the shot but you don't do you?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

When I read that and associate getting injected with a cocktail of the pictures they use, I imagine a vaccine that will burn really bad and not be pleasant. Plus they forgot the genetic material, so they should put a picture of a human up there smiling and happy because they contain genetic material. Or a cow or plant smiling since eating people is frowned upon.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I do not believe that claim.
Yes, there is a lot of disinformation going around, isn't there?

They don't tell you jack# when you go get the vax. In fact, anyone showing up to a grocery store pharmacy and asks gets looked at with complete deer in the headlights.
So, what ever happened to "do your own research?" This is what I signed before being vaccinated:

I verify that I have been provided with and have read (or had read to me) (1) the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers for the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (“Vaccine”); (2) this Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Consent and Release Form; and (3) any additional information provided to me concerning COVID-19 vaccination. I acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions of a healthcare professional about the Vaccine. I understand that the Vaccine will be given in two separate doses, at least four weeks apart. I understand the known risks and the potential benefits of receiving the Vaccine, and I understand there may be risks to the Vaccine that are not known at this time. I understand that the FDA has authorized use of the Vaccine under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and that there is currently not enough scientific evidence available for the FDA to fully approve this or any other COVID-19 vaccine. I nonetheless request and consent to the Vaccine being given to me.

And, no, I did not expect a lot of information from the guy who gave me the shot(s) at CVS.

Regardless, I love how you completely overlooked the point - the bullsh*t propaganda graphic.
Like you said, it's cute. Better?
edit on 8/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thanks. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the food ad. Magnetized avocados with salt and citrus! Yum.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So , if it contains "sugars" a diabetic should avoid ?
If it is a vaccine , why has all those additives been added ?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
They need to have a #2 pencil in the picture as well. Oh wait. You are not supposed to chew on a pencil, because graphite is bad for you. Its probably better they left that off of there.

They should add a picture of cake and ice cream too.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

because graphite is bad for you.

A lot of it might be.
Water is bad for you, if you drink enough of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: visitedbythem

because graphite is bad for you.

A lot of it might be.
Water is bad for you, if you drink enough of it.

So is foot

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , if it contains "sugars" a diabetic should avoid ?
If it is a vaccine , why has all those additives been added ?

Maybe they aren't additives at all. Maybe those are all of the active ingredients, and this is just their 'cute' method of accidentally admitting that the Vaccines really are complete bullshyt, just like all the propaganda that comes along with it.

edit on 8/22/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Its organic and all natural.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

No. The mRNA is artificial.

Fun fact. The monoclonal antibodies that Abbott(Texas) and Trump used and are being dispensed in Florida are purely artificial.

The horror.

(post by Destal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: Phage

Should they have since they want you to take the vax?

I mean we see people who have issues with the shot but you don't do you?

When the chosen people keep bringing up things like that, the magnetic stuff or how they didn't grow 3 arms and turn green near 5g, you know it's just another way of pointing their fingers and calling people 'crazy tin foil conspiracists'...

Funny though, it's been the same people who said that vaccines would become mandated by hook or by crook. That said we'd need a passport to travel or now even shop. Or that there are unknowns in all of this that are leading to people dying.

And all of that is no true.

but "Herp, I ain't magnetic, so bummed" is the way we go forward.

Under duress, people follow rules and are more easily led.. And they sure have set in motion a global hysteria.

This video seems fitting for this, as it pretty much sums it up.

(post by Destal removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I think I'll just eat more avocado, lemons, apples, pineapples, and increase my salt intake. Since that's what is in the vaccines, apparently.

Doesn't seem to be too bad.

edit on 22-8-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The Covid Vaccine Ingredients is a nice misinformation list they forget to add in about nanoparticles.
edit on 22-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join