It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, looking to serve.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Served, don’t want to talk about it.

Been a lurker for years. Happy to finally be a member and contribute.

We are better off challenging one another than being completely ignorant. Trust is earned, like many things…
edit on 22-8-2021 by Axios because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios
Served, don’t want to talk about it.

Being a waiter is pure hell, I hear ya.

Welcome to ThunderDome.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you for the message.

I have served in the way I can, if we can support one another all the better.

Just looking to do my part to tear down the dome.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios

Welcome to ATS.

Congrats on signing up, it feels good to participate.

What you mentioned about ignorance reminds me of when my eldest kid was trying to rent her first place.

I call the Lower Mainland home, and trying to rent around here is challenging to say the least. My eldest was lamenting the search.

She hadn't rented before and was feeling intimidated by all the hoops some of the property management companies and landlords were expecting prospective tenants to jump through.

Ignorance can be a bitch, it's challenging looking past appearances especially as a young person looking to hit a milestone.

Fortunately, some of the fine minds in our community were discussing this very topic around the time. The insights they shared, encouraged me to advise my daughter on the importance of practicing being honest. A part of her felt, my perspective was naive. I reassured her that the property owners discussing this very matter knew better than me.

Without any previous rental history, or me co-signing, she got a place! A better suite in a newer building, close to transit and tons of amenities.

Please speak up, and participate in the topics that interest you. You never know the good it does for someone else on the other end of the screen.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi Axios , and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.
edit on 8/23/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Teeny tiny typos.. almost too small to see

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios

Welcome to the party pal

join