It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Canada students react to campus vaccination policies, They are after the Youth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They are now coming after the youth,kids, children even as far by threatening them as they are about to return to schools in the fall. First during the start of the vaccination in Canada they were saying how they wanted more 12 year olds to be vaxed agaisnt delta dispute not enough studies had being done when it comes to the mRNA vaxs or its potential side effects and risks in children.

Now the MSM and the so called some public health officials are after 11 year olds. Dispute the fact that Children and youth pose no risk of spreading or transmitting the virus. Dispute earlier claims i see no evidence of this to heavily.

N.B. students react to campus vaccination policies

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If you are a human being, you pose a risk of spreading or transmitting the virus. That includes children.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The world has GONE MAD.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The big elephant in.
the room everyone's ignored is exactly how many politicians stand to personally profit from.these vaccines because of their personal investments.

www.opensecrets.org...

www.cbc.ca...

www.bmj.com...

I'm really shocked as to why anyone questions or is surprised by anything happening.

It's literally your politicans making insider trading deals based on taking away all our freedoms and making millions. Every time you get a shot, the value of their shares goes up.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The other night i took a little break from reality, first the walls started to breathe in and out, then swirling snakes and centipedes started to gradually dissolve my surroundings and as i started to dissolve with everything a creeping thought came in to my mind. -People actually think they can separate themselves from a virus with face coverings and leaky jabs-

Laughed my ass off at the human race and proceeded to skate all around my house with slippery wool socks while playing the jaw harp.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Never trust a Canadian university. One I went to trumpeted their sexual harassment policy as being 'zero tolerence' but the actual proceedure to pursue a complaint was designed deliberately separate from the police itself. The result was only 0.06% of reported cases were ever heard from a campus population of 10K. It was gotten from a US college in the 60s and employed for decades. Virtually no cases were heard. The person who oversaw the stealth branch of the PR dept dutifully reported to the board the number of reported complaints, insisted no one wished to pursue a formal complaint and that was that. No one con the board got suspicious of the big lie they were told as the members were only permitted to sit two years. The next crop were then told the exact same lie; no one wished to file. Went on for decades.It was easier to grind the complainers up than spend the time and money to address the zero tolerance policy they were so proud of. The board of governors at that university were all government, military and the corporate giants. They ruled the roost with an iron fist and know exactly how to circumvent the law. Don't buy their covid policy. Their policies are bs

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If you are a human being, you pose a risk of spreading or transmitting the virus. That includes children.

I’m sure being the selfless humanitarian looking out for everybody, the caring left would abort any clump of cells younger than 12. For the betterment of all of course.

top topics

join