It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese are developing a cure for vaccine adverse reactions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
China is not losing time. They are developing a medication for medication who suppose to save your live. What a Truman show.

In a recent study, we reported that certain anti-spike antibodies of COVID-19 and SARS-CoV viruses can have a pathogenic effect through binding to sick lung epithelium cells and misleading immune responses to attack self-cells. We termed this new pathogenic mechanism “Antibody Dependent Auto-Attack” (ADAA). This study explores a drug candidate for prevention and treatment of such ADAA-based diseases. The drug candidate is a formulation comprising N-acetylneuraminic acid methyl ester (NANA-Me), an analog of N-acetylneuraminic acid. NANA-Me acts through a unique mechanism of action (MOA) which is repairment of the missing sialic acid on sick lung epithelium cells.
This MOA can block the antibodies’ binding to sick cells, which are vulnerable to pathogenic antibodies. Our in vivo data showed that the formulation significantly reduced the sickness and deaths caused by pathogenic anti-spike antibodies. Therefore, the formulation has the potential to prevent and treat the serious conditions caused by pathogenic antibodies during a COVID-19 infection. In addition, the formulation has potential to prevent and treat the adverse reactions of COVID-19 vaccines because the vaccines can induce similar antibodies, including pathogenic antibodies. The formulation will be helpful in increasing the safety of the vaccines without reducing the vaccine’s efficacy.

www.biorxiv.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Lol.
Everything is beyond stupid.
We have gone too far.
Glad I still have done nothing.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
PRAY for those CCP scientists' success.
Only China can save us now!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Lol.
Everything is beyond stupid.
We have gone too far.
Glad I still have done nothing.

Release a pathogen
Make vaccine with a patogen
Release Vaccine which cure Vaccine with a patogen

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

WHO is going to trust anything from china

Double meaning intended.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So, you will have to get the vaccine then get another antidote for the vaccine, which of course will be paid by your insurance or yourself or both.

Yup, sounds like modern medicine.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this.......

The shark is getting ready to jump the shark

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

China is not losing time. They are developing a medication for medication who suppose to save your live. What a Truman show.

But but but, the vaccine is so safe and so few people have reactions.................MY Booty!!
Anyone with two eyes that can read should be paying attention!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This whole thing is becoming a clown show.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A vaccine to protect you against the vaccine?

Yea, nothing to do with full retard here.

Smh

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The best matter of prevention remains not being obese and living a healthy lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Big Pharma Right now:

c.tenor.com...

edit on 22-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Brilliant!
That will also protect from long CoVid and automatically stop the three strikes and your dead.

Very very good news.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

WHO is going to trust anything from china

Double meaning intended.

I know one thing is for sure I will never buy Chinese Garlic.........
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is it anti-mass-hysteria based ? 😎

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Great! A vaccine...for the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
madness is in the air now

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

In a recent study, we reported that certain anti-spike antibodies of COVID-19 and SARS-CoV viruses can have a pathogenic effect through binding to sick lung epithelium cells and misleading immune responses to attack self-cells. We termed this new pathogenic mechanism “Antibody Dependent Auto-Attack” (ADAA). This study explores a drug candidate for prevention and treatment of such ADAA-based diseases. The drug candidate is a formulation comprising N-acetylneuraminic acid methyl ester (NANA-Me), an analog of N-acetylneuraminic acid. NANA-Me acts through a unique mechanism of action (MOA) which is repairment of the missing sialic acid on sick lung epithelium cells.
This MOA can block the antibodies’ binding to sick cells, which are vulnerable to pathogenic antibodies. Our in vivo data showed that the formulation significantly reduced the sickness and deaths caused by pathogenic anti-spike antibodies. Therefore, the formulation has the potential to prevent and treat the serious conditions caused by pathogenic antibodies during a COVID-19 infection. In addition, the formulation has potential to prevent and treat the adverse reactions of COVID-19 vaccines because the vaccines can induce similar antibodies, including pathogenic antibodies. The formulation will be helpful in increasing the safety of the vaccines without reducing the vaccine’s efficacy.

What?

Can you please repeat that?
edit on 22-8-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The best matter of prevention remains not being obese and living a healthy lifestyle.

Always has and always will. Let your food be your medicine and get out and exercise
edit on 22-8-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The only way is not to play.
Cults are bad.
Especially those that think injecting untested treatments into their shoulder would stop anything.
Treating non participants of the experiment as social pariahs and treating them as 2nd class citizens.
In the states some pressure you even after you had it to still get vxd.
As for anything made in China currently put back on the shelf.
edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because: save space

top topics

<<   2 >>

join