It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Welcome my fellow Derpatarians!

Who the hell knows what the mainstream political groups are doing at this point. Many on the right are still waiting for Trump to save the day, and those wearing the auspices of the left as a skinsuit err.. corporate drones err.. those on ""the left"" are just doing whatever they are told for the day.

Its good to see you join the club of those who look around and are going "they.. theyre all crazy arent they?"

Its technically decades in the making, and many are late to the party, but all are welcome. Got the jab? Welcome! Didnt get the jab? Welcome!

We have plenty of options. Politically, feel free to look into the Mises Caucus.

You may also be interested in actually using technology to build infrastructure and systems that arent beholden to all these other batsh!t crazy people who are drowning in the vices they disavow. Care about the environment? We got what you need! Want to just be left the f alone, but still want the benefits of this civilization thing? Hai! Want to just be left the f alone, and just want to be left the f alone? Welcomebye!

Weve got cutting edge technology. Weve got self-sufficiency and systems to help even disabled people realize their potential. We love the Constitution and think personal responsibility is actually pretty cool. We understand people are not always perfect even if they are able to create a flawless online persona. We love actual science, and even distributed engineering and peer review. We even like humor, particularly failed attempts at humor that are self-aware! Look at this post for proof!

We even have open arms for those like Maher that have seen the error of their ways! You may be treated like heretics and blasphemers by others, but we want to actually create a better world with the full realization that things are actually pretty damn good in so many ways already.

Start building your aquaponics, solar/wind/hydro, and decentralized manufacturing bases (3d printing/CNC) today! Further automation will be available on a raspberryPi with everything from fully reimagined HVAC systems to new types of insulation and thermal exchange methods for residences!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

you are preaching to the congregation my friend

we are for sure headed for dark times as a world

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I don’t have cable or satellite TV, but being stuck in a hotel for a while I watched a couple of his shows. I actually kinda liked what he says, even though some of it I disagree on. I always thought he was hard left but my mistake. Kinda funny when he was trashing the liberal left.

Well he was hard left for about 8 years and then the left when crazy and there is a point when people say WTF are you doing on their own side.

<< 1  2   >>

join