It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 6th 2020 - Interview With London Real (David Icke)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SeventhChapter

The part of the world I live in is the United States. I live in a state that thought it had it under control. We had had mask requirements for businesses and facilities. Our cases had dropped to a minimum. Masks went away. People were happy to get back to work and our lives.

Then, this latest surge came up and almost overnight has overwhelmed our state. We have one hospital in our county that is most often just there waiting for patients. Not now. Our three surrounding counties have the same situation. No beds available and medical staffs overrun. Medivac is not available because there is not place to fly serious cases to.

Of course, this could all be a hoax. I"m having to rely upon the media, local media, to keep us informed. I have to rely upon news letters from our county commissioners to keep us informed. What all of them are saying is in line with what I have heard from my relatives.

They will live I think, I hope. Their son had it and seemed to not have been affected much at all. Some are and some are not I guess.

I live in Oregon.

Covid was circulating around my place of work for months last year. We were one of the few facilities that worked straight through the pandemic. A few people had cold like symptoms, one had flu like symptoms, and because we all worked so closely with each other , we know we were all exposed. My own experience with this virus is it’s no more than a cold or flu for most people. Hundreds of other people I know share the same experience. Are you sure this is covid? Could this be an ADE situation with the vaccine at the hospital? I’m not an MD, however ivermectin seems to work well. High vitamin d3 levels as well as vitamin C also seem to be a significant factor. The media doesn’t tell you any of that though.
edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Grammar

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
@Nexttimemaybe

I have a full grip on. Just calling you out is all.
I don’t deny anything Icke said or wrote about in the past, can’t say I believe it. His former ideology on those topics were not what the original post was about. Not even close.
edit on 21-8-2021 by headcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am no medical person either. What I know is that my family has relayed to us that they had called paramedics. I am told the paramedics gave them the test and told them it was covid 19.

I am told that my family is experiencing illness like never before in their lives. I am told they believe it to be covid 19.

I am told that they were told that they are not sick enough to be put on the list for the next available hospital bed.

I am told by our local media outlets that the hospitals are full. I am told that the National Guard is assisting. I am told by our county commissioner daily news letter that the whole county is experiencing drama like levels of covid 19.

I am told by our governor that we are over run. I am told by main stream media that our state is over run. I am told by main stream media sources and our federal agencies that this is sweeping though our society with dramatic outcomes.

I am told.

Up and down that line of information retrieval I am told things are serious. That is of course except for places like David Icke and ATS. Here I am told ''nah, it's a fraud, it's bogus. Pay no attention, it's all a sham.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Remember watching that vid when it was just out.
It was posted here on ATS.
He totally nailed it, and a very small few of us could see it.

A brilliant man, who was shunned by society, and came-out shining.

Screw the haters. They trust Government™, MSM™, and Big-Pharma™ anyways.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Remember watching that vid when it was just out.
It was posted here on ATS.
He totally nailed it, and a very small few of us could see it.

A brilliant man, who was shunned by society, and came-out shining.

Screw the haters. They trust Government™, MSM™, and Big-Pharma™ anyways.

Agreed.
Most people just are not ready to hear/read the truth. It’s a conundrum because it’s the truth that will set people free.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OK, I will not attack Icke.

He calls the covid event a hoax. He says there is no Covid 19. It doesn’t exist.

My sister and brother in law are sick. It came on them overnight. They have been sick like never before in their lives. They can hardly get out of bed. They feel like their stomachs are being twisted into knots and stretched. Every part of their bodies hurt, their breathing is labored. They can barely get up to eat something only to toss it back up again.

This has been going on for almost two weeks. They tried to get admitted to hospital but have been turned away. The hospital is overflowing and has no more room. The National Guard has been in town for days helping with this emergency doing things that need to be done so that the medical team, what's left of it'' can do the medical stuff.

My sister in law and her husband managed to get a health care worker out to their home. The were tested and found have a mysterious sickness being called Covid 19. They thought it was a hoax. They were not vaccinated.

So, how do I entertain anything else Icke has to say after finding the very first assertion made in a long line of assertions to be a complete joke? He is where I go back on my first comment. Icke is a joke.

First off, I think there is a virulent strain of flu we are calling covid-19, but all the symptoms you just described have happened to numerous people in past years who were sick with the plain old flu. I'm sure they would have tested positive if there were a test for it back then, so as bad as I feel for them, it doesn't prove covid is real, even though I think it is.
edit on 8/21/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Athetos
What third world country do you live in where they turn people away from the hospital?

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He said the hospital is full and overflowing, so........

You can figure the rest out I'm sure. Go on, you can do it.

Someone posted in another thread that hospitals are not technically overflowing but staff have quit over being forced to get vaxxinated thus hospitals working at an overall lower capacity. Seems more like a them problem than an us problem that any admin could have foreseen. Do no harm, my ass.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's the same thing he's been saying for years just with added covid 19 to stay relavant.

I've read most of his books, seen a good deal of his talks, a few good friends have gone to see him live.

He's just selling books and tickets to the shows these days.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It's the same thing he's been saying for years just with added covid 19 to stay relavant.

I've read most of his books, seen a good deal of his talks, a few good friends have gone to see him live.

He's just selling books and tickets to the shows these days.

Normally I’d agree with you, except time after time after time, these “crazy conspiracy theories” keep turning into conspiracy facts.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Like 5g?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Like 5g?

Too early to tell. Research the militarization of scalar and frequency weapons. Can 5G be turned up? How does this react with nano and AI. Some credible whistleblowers discussing how military has been researching. Lots still need to be unwound with that one. On the flip side. Look at the China us takeover....the tyranny and control over there. That’s all being implemented for the world as we speak.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join