It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Roger Hodkinson: "It's all been a pack of lies"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow this is powerful, I 100% agree with him.

VIDEO
About 4 minutes

His comments on the PCR tests as well are telling it means the numbers were way overblown, and really only about 5% of people actually had COVID then. That's no Pandemic. The only pandemic we are having is people being lied to and being betrayed, that is the real tragedy of all this.
edit on 21-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is a pandemic of fear

The good doctor is absolutely right.

Fear is used to control humanity.
Very sophisticated operation.

Their narrative is crumbling

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The other side of the spectrum for those that want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

apnews.com...
edit on 21-8-2021 by Swo0p because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swo0p
The other side of the spectrum for those that want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

apnews.com...

I wouldn’t exactly call using the AP’s fact checking doing your own research, you are arriving at their conclusions.

I believe that Covid is a real thing but I believe that it is way overblown by a factor of 1000%.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just had an antibody test to see if I have had it since I have been in close contact with numerous people sent into quarantine.

They said nope no traces of covid in your blood, which makes me wonder how if this thing is so communicable could I not have some trace after working so closely with people.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter
"Very sophisticated operation."

Sort of-yes lots of tme money and experts in behaviour modification/brainwashing are being ploughed into this and yes the aim is control through fear.

BUT

Its the same techniques TPTB use every single time they wish to use a crisis to force society to accept things they otherwise would not.

Once you understand coercive conditionng/mind control/brainwashing techniques-you find out they are pretty much the only tool in the box of the sick minded greedy parasite class,and they use them constantly in all walks of life.

So I am not going to say its particularly sophisticated-Its just that they know it works as the majority of people will blindly follow any laws laid down by governments-because they have been affected by the mind control and believe the government and their bought and paid for scientists actually wants to help people.

If only more people read history books(and maybe a bit of psychology),then these technques would fail and we may have a way out of this global totalitarian takeover.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Swo0p

apnews.com...

I wouldn’t exactly call using the AP’s fact checking doing your own research, you are arriving at their conclusions.

I believe that Covid is a real thing but I believe that it is way overblown by a factor of 1000%.

I wouldn't exactly call using a 4-minute video doing your own research either BUT I think that it is important to ALWAYS look at both sides of the spectrum when coming to your own conclusions.

Like okay, this guy is saying Covid is a hoax, so let's just see what other people are saying about that before we jump to conclusions.

I'm old-school ATS and back in the day, this website was all about denying ignorance, not reacting to headlines. The least I can do is provide some sort of opposite claim.

Also, ETA, I wanted to add this linkedin profile of the Author of the article. www.linkedin.com... Her credentials are included

$0.02
edit on 21-8-2021 by Swo0p because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ya, that’s why Orlando’s mayor is asking residents to limit their water use because of shortage of liquid oxygen used in respiratory therapy for COVID patients. That happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Keep digging that hole. My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. Her husband now has pneumonia. No one vaccinated in her fam. She did admit it’s contagious as hell. Keep it up though, your gonna lose folks to the obvious disinformation.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. 

Nicely worded.

CNN would be proud.

I've had pneumonia three times, long before the pandemic and I still won't take the shots.
edit on 2182021 by Wide-Eyes because: One liner needed more.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Keep digging that hole. My republican BFF’s whole family just got COVID. It ripped through her family fast. Her husband now has pneumonia. No one vaccinated in her fam. She did admit it’s contagious as hell. Keep it up though, your gonna lose folks to the obvious disinformation.

Another pack of lies.

The way you treat anybody on this site that doesnt share your brainwashed liberal view is so bad there is no way you have a BFF that is republican

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Wow this is powerful, I 100% agree with him.

VIDEO
About 4 minutes

His comments on the PCR tests as well are telling it means the numbers were way overblown, and really only about 5% of people actually had COVID then. That's no Pandemic. The only pandemic we are having is people being lied to and being betrayed, that is the real tragedy of all this.

He works with medmaldoctors.

Lawyers seeking to sue medical practices and companies.

I wonder if hes hoping this will bring him business?

(post by Nyiah removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Cool. Her family will be.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Another pack of lies.

The way you treat anybody on this site that doesnt share your brainwashed liberal view is so bad there is no way you have a BFF that is republican

Lololololol

I’m dying over here.

Got republican parents, too!!

You’re funny.

And, gasp, they got the shot as did my husbands republican parents.

edit on 21-8-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sneering and bitching! Dang, with the projection girlfriend. You seem pissed a republican can say the obvious that it contagious.

Snowflake.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I just stayed my experience, work on fighters in phase you are close enough to people to smell their soap.

People I worked with had it, yet the antibody test was negative.

If it is as communicable as claimed how could I be negative?

We do not have the full picture and that is the problem.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If you have a very strong immune system perhaps?
edit on 21-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Cool. Her family will be.

So they've all just had Covid giving them antibodies and now they're all going to get the mRNA shots?

You can't fix stupid.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Sneering and bitching! Dang, with the projection girlfriend. You seem pissed a republican can say the obvious that it contagious.

Snowflake.

Nobody said it wasn't contagious nor that it doesn't exist, little girl. There was no subtext there, don't even try it with me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join