It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force vaccination on child in Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Australia going full New World Order. Not sure what to comment beyond. I notice more and more news not posting in here anymore. I'm getting more from other sources. What is up ATS?

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar12

Not sure what to comment beyond, I'm seeing more and more "news" that's just 10 second clips with no context whatsoever.
edit on 19-8-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not surprising coming out of Australia (of it would not be at all if it was true) as they have a history of state sanctioned child abuse and kidnapping.

Back after WW2 the British Government made a deal with the Australian government whom wanted more white British children to bulk up there Britishness and so behind parents back's the social services whom work of course for the Government orchestrated one of the largest kidnaps of children in history, THOUSANDS of children whose parents were struggling and thought they could go and see there child whom the Social Services had TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM supposedly to give the child a better life were then shipped off to Australia, many ended up with Abusive (Child Sexual abuse as well as Slavery) OWNERS we shall not call them foster parents, they ranged from Monk's to farmers and very few of these children actually ended up with adopted family's that actually loved them.

For Generations parent's searched for there children whom had often been stolen in this way at a very young age indeed and very few of these family's ever had closure on the crime.

So the idea that Australia would do to Children and take away there parents and there own human rights in order to force an experimental vaccine onto them is nothing new, I do wonder though if someone in the Aussy government has had a back hander and is being paid to do this so that the Big Pharma can then review the results and life time medical records of these victims of forced medical experimentation.

The UK also has form for this with the MOD on behalf of the US actually performing experiments with air born diseases sprayed off shore near to heavily populated parts of the UK coastal regions in order to monitor the spread of the disease and so too to the US whom experimented on many people actually infecting them with Syphilis, sterilizing them without consent because of a belief in the same science that spawned the NAZI's belief in there supposed master race the discredited PSEUDO Science of Eugenics and worse.

It is most sad to see as a world we have not yet grown up and Human rights are being deliberately abused and ignored by such figures as whatever 'criminal' in the Australian government is making this there policy.

edit on 19-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thread on this already, it's a hoax.

edit on 19-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar12
Australia going full New World Order. Not sure what to comment beyond. I notice more and more news not posting in here anymore. I'm getting more from other sources. What is up ATS?

twitter.com...

Mate Twitter is not a source it's a mob of rumors and BS .

ATS is a filter , meaning we actually look at stories and pay attention.

A 10 second clip of chaos proves nothing mate.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Funnily enough, the same Instagram account that shared this on her stories with no context, also shared that dumb video and was "outraged" about Australia herding kids to be vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I hope they stick the little bastids on bullet ant mounds and make them eat redback spiders.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

While rabid kangaroos punch them in the face and dingos eat their babies.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have a sister and her grown up kids that are trying to move there, they stole money that was my mothers and defrauded me and there sister whom were loyal to our mother so while I hope that does NOT happen to ANY children I do most certainly hope Jeanette my evil sister gets a funnel web in one of her shoes, I know it's wicked but it would be just deserts for what she has done.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
One bad apple per family....sometimes two....

a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
One bad apple per family....sometimes two....

I can think of an in-law or two who needs a tunnel web.

edit on 19-8-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ludicrous online lie.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I have a sister and her grown up kids that are trying to move there, they stole money that was my mothers and defrauded me and there sister whom were loyal to our mother so while I hope that does NOT happen to ANY children I do most certainly hope Jeanette my evil sister gets a funnel web in one of her shoes, I know it's wicked but it would be just deserts for what she has done.

It sounds like they're all ready living in an Australian soap opera. I predict comas, multiple personality disorder, and soap opera rapid aging syndrome for all of them.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So you just saying it's a lie makes it true. Post something to the contrary. Just curious that's all.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Probably she put herself on facebook and paid for Botox with her ill gotten gains making her lips look like one of those inflatable life rafts they used to have stuck on the sides of WW2 war ship's.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's a good thing you lot exist with 500 guns on you, ready and willing to kill any one who steps on your lawn, huh...

Since we're talking bollocks.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You can't post 'something to the contrary' of a 10 second video with no context, no source, and no identities.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This thread has spiraled counterclockwise down the toilet.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar12
So you just saying it's a lie makes it true. Post something to the contrary. Just curious that's all.

I did post something 'to the contrary', a 186 post thread where people from Australia posted links saying how the signed their kids up for this and that it was optional.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This post is the stingray that killed Steve Irwin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join