It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear Your Mask Peasant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok this is funny yet disturbing at the same time, the officer and they guy he is beating are both in on it. Whats disturbing is the immediate obedience of the onlookers to comply, they can't seem to get those darn things on fast enough and then there is they guy who almost runs back up the escalator.

rumble.com...

Social conditioning is so disturbing, doesn't any one know any history of where such behavior will lead. I tell our kids all the time if you want to learn your future you must look at your past as history will and does repeat itself.

Comply or get a beating!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

Yes , the NWO Consider All of Us as Peasants . They want to Destroy Humanity for their Own Warped Reasons...........

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

This video is Russian. That fearful compliance you see was first developed under a brutal communist regime. It has been passed down through the generations into now "modern" Russiam which is still a totalitarian state. That fear and compliance is something that the people of western democracies? are going to have to learn, unless they wise up, and wise up quick smart.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Remember, Remember the same rules they set for us doesn't apply for them. And those above us. How many times was it when you saw a politician coming to your community or going to the same shop?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I saw our MLA Yesterday at the local car show, were full green here so far and you barely see a mask, out of a 100 people you might see 1-5 people with a mask in our community. I feel lucky to live here.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Here in Canada people are very compliant too compliant if you ask me, I live in a Conservative province and our Premier has been getting a lot of flack for lifting ALL the restrictions, I'm glad he did.

new topics

top topics

join