It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's start a list about what many knew in 2020 already about COVID policy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
Germany:

You are over 6 year old and want to visit one of these places you need to prove you are either vaccinated, recovered or negative as soon as incidence is beyond 35 cases per 100.000 people.

Clinics and Hospitals
Nursing homes
Disabled homes
Restaurants or bars that serve food.
Any public or private event that is happening inside
Hair dresser and other "close-body" services
Fitness Gyms
Sport Gyms
Indoor Gyms
Swimming pools

is that enough or do you want me to type down the full list?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The problem is that's it's no fun if we don't have a dystopian future to shout about.

I think we are spoiling the fun for a lot of the members here with the truth and reality.

I'm a real party pooper.

a reply to: UpThenDown

and if you factor in the part where you aren't in the US, and what we are telling you, with verifiable links, is in fact, facts. It's super you are done with Covid, I wish we were.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

2021: Get vaccinated or loose freedom.

I didn't know freedom came with qualifiers like that. I guess 'loose freedom' is better than tight freedom?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina
I see what you did there :-P

(to) lose

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
A reply for anyone being looked at funny by friends when you tell them the truths you know about this.

Just ask them if they were the ones saying the Gov lies to you all the time then why do they suddenly want to trust liars?

That will make them shut up after their draw drops in disbelief that they were so willing allowing themselves to trust liars.

edit on 20-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Our egotistical globalist Canadian PM just called an election during the "4th" wave and visited my city yesterday which is not a liberal stronghold. He then told a small group of supporters,standing in chalk circles, that there should be vaccine mandates saying he thinks people shouldn’t be able to board planes, trains, etc. without being vaccinated because that puts others at risk. Obviously opening the door for vax passports ect.

That morning my husband and I showed up at our Dr medical building for physical app. and were met at the door by two masked and scrub wearing security people who proceeded to grill us with covid medical questions. When a third one showed up we turned around and left. Later phoned our Dr office and told them we will reschedule when they lose the Gestapo. Looking for a new doctor now.

Our schools just voted for masks and our city just voted against masks mandates so no forced vaxes yet. Toronto brought in forced vaxxes for city workers.

The dystopia is real here.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

2020: There will be no mandatory vaccinations if one is available
Tinfoil claim 2020: There will be.
2021: Get vaccinated or loose freedom.

Better make that Get vaccinated or loose your job
For healthcare workers to start with....

Belgium followed in making vaccines mandatory in healthcare today.... knew this would happen from the start!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We can add "Masking kids in class does absolutely nothing to reduce or prevent spread of COVID-19." according to the CDC's OWN STUDY!

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
2020: Get the vaccine early to return to normal.
2021: If you got the vaccine early, you're at greater risk of severe disease. (16:54 in the video)

This Sky knew from the beginning. Sorry about the quality. YT is trying to scrub this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join