It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE Red Flag - Biden White House Exempts Top Staff from Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Explain why the CEO of Pfizer isn't fully vaxxed yet. He was denied air travel for it. He claims he got the first jab but did he really? I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 8 18 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, August 18, 2021

This information from the White House should cause great concern amongst those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19. And affirm for those who have chosen not be vaccinated, that they made the right choice.

In discussing the new mandate that all Federal Employees and Contractors be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus (Ref: www.thedailybeast.com... ), White House spokesperson Jen Psaki made a startling admission..

The Biden administration is not mandating COVID-19 vaccines for White House staff, press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

During the White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki suggested that every White House official had been offered a COVID-19 vaccine, but clarified Friday that the White House was not requiring officials to be vaccinated.

"No, we have not mandated it," Psaki responded, after being asked whether the administration was mandating White House staff receive a coronavirus vaccine.
Hard to find, of course: www.foxnews.com...

I think top levels of the FDA and the CDC have been excluded from the federal workforce/contractor Covid-19 vaccine mandate as well.

This is extraordinary when you think about it. The President and Vice-President of the United States of America have excluded their staff from the Covid-19 vaccination mandate.

President Joe Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris have always been overly cautious in avoiding exposure to the Covid-19 virus.

BOTTOM LINE: White House staff being excluded from the mandate, tells us these non-approved COVID-19 VACCINES are NOT SAFE, even though they're being peddled and pushed upon the population.

It also raises the possibility that Joe and Jill Biden were injected with saline-solution, instead of one of the Covid-19 vaccines 7 months ago.

With the Biden CDC/FDA preparing to push experimental "Booster" vaccines upon the country, every American should pause, put on your thinking cap, and ask yourself, "WHAT THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON HERE?"

While seeking the answer to that question, steer clear of the current crop of Covid-19 vaccines/boosters. Many (most?) of the people in charge of running our country, are doing exactly that!

-CareWeMust

Name me one member of the Biden administration who isn't vaxxed already.

FFS
Prove to us the Dems didn’t cheat to win the 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: carewemust
carewemust

Hard to find, of course: www.foxnews.com...

I think top levels of the FDA and the CDC have been excluded from the federal workforce/contractor Covid-19 vaccine mandate as well.

carewemust,

Thank You, for pointing out how the White House does NOT mandate the covid vaccine for their employees but wants to have the states and stores mandate the covid vaccine for All OTHER Americans.

That does not make sense...

I also heard that the CDC does Not mandate the vaccine for their employees… but the CDC supports the mandate for All OTHER people.

And the CEO of (covid vaccine mfg Pfizer) is NOT vaccinated and was denied entry to Israel because their vaccination requirement was Not met.

These are oxymorons -- views of these medical experts peddling their vaccine pus while at the same time ----> they, and the politicians [et al privileged, elite] are NOT injecting the pus cocktail in their own bodies.

I call despicable, FOUL, and TREASONOUS

Thank-you for the valuable additional examples.

When Anthony Fauci testified to Congress in May, that 50% of the 20,250 employees in the department he oversees ((National Institute of Health (NIH)), opted to not be vaccinated, that was HUGE RED FLAG #1 for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HawkEyi
One should problary wonder if Biden White House Exempts Top Staff from Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates then Biden and the top politicians also didn't get the same vax as the rest of the population did.

Seriously?

Yes, the got the same vax. These are the converted masses. They believe that the vax is safe and effective.

I wouldn't be suprised if the got it early.

Any group that is capable of violating Federal Election Laws to win the Presidency, wouldn't lose a bit of sleep over lying about being vaccinated. That lie would be one of the smallest they've told the American people.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It is not a federal mandate. It is for employers to choose whether they mandate the vaccine or not. If your job does & you don't want to lose your great benefits than just get the vaccine. Or lose your benefits & career & find a different job. You can move to another state if you don't like being forced to be vaccinated in order to hangout in public. You can move from the U.S to another kuntree. Most 3rd world kuntrees aren't force vaccinating in order to hangout in public or survive but you have to deal with disease, warlords, etc.. You have choices.

Kids need the chicken pox vaccine & measels in order to go to public school. This is no different after it becomes a regular part of life. So unless you want your kids taken away or your rich enough to homeschool or send to certain private schools that allow the unvaccinated to be taught in the next 5 years you might want to just acceot it or leave. The consensus is already what it is. People will make vaccinations required eventually, it is public demand.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The article you linked as proof that the White House Staff is not required to get a vaccine and quoted Jen Psaki was published on July 23 .

The article you linked showing the mandate that all federal employees require a vaccine to return to the office was published on August 5th and update on August 5th.

Do you have anything where the dates line up vs the fact that information changes?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

This is completely anecdotal but we have a family friend who's son works for one of the rna vaccine production companies. They did a vax the employees day and had to cancel due to none of them showing up. This was very early on before any mandates. I have no proof but the lady isn't hasn't ever embellished or made anything up before to my knowledge so I believe it. In light of that this doesn't surprise me either and I'd bet there are many more influential and "special" folks who are in the same position of not taking it while demanding other do so.
edit on 18-8-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

I call despicable, FOUL, and TREASONOUS

As far as I'm concerned it is beyond treason. It's a crime against humanity.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Because he knows it's f#cking poison.

The worst thing about this whole narrative is that people keep referring to the jab as a "vaccine".

It isn't anywhere near a vaccine. It's a device to blur the lines and countless people are falling for it.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're on ATS telling people to take the NWO juice then you're a phony, a fraud.

edit on 1882021 by Wide-Eyes because: Don't reply f#tards, my stance is clear.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Name me one member of the Biden administration who isn't vaxxed already.

How do you know they were vaxed? Any proof of that? And what with? Saline?

They're all smurfs. Smurfs would never lie. That's how you know. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

It is not a federal mandate. It is for employers to choose whether they mandate the vaccine or not. If your job does & you don't want to lose your great benefits than just get the vaccine. Or lose your benefits & career & find a different job. You can move to another state if you don't like being forced to be vaccinated in order to hangout in public. You can move from the U.S to another kuntree. Most 3rd world kuntrees aren't force vaccinating in order to hangout in public or survive but you have to deal with disease, warlords, etc.. You have choices.

Kids need the chicken pox vaccine & measels in order to go to public school. This is no different after it becomes a regular part of life. So unless you want your kids taken away or your rich enough to homeschool or send to certain private schools that allow the unvaccinated to be taught in the next 5 years you might want to just acceot it or leave. The consensus is already what it is. People will make vaccinations required eventually, it is public demand.

People keep saying that about public schools. But many public schools have vaccine exemptions; they vary state by state, and there are unvaccinated children amongst yours. In 2015 there were articles about the return of measles and they blamed many of the anti vaxxer parents. So no, unvaccinated children haven't had to be private or homeschooled before now.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If that’s the case, if you’re on ATS telling people
Not to get the shot, then you are a Russian troll
And nobody needs to believe you

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh dear... is the white House losing faith in Bill Gates.... that they will be exempt from his population reduction agenda through the use of, in Bill Gates own words.... "New Vaccines"

Come on democrats.... surely you can trust one of your own?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Because he knows it's f#cking poison.

The worst thing about this whole narrative is that people keep referring to the jab as a "vaccine".

It isn't anywhere near a vaccine. It's a device to blur the lines and countless people are falling for it.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're on ATS telling people to take the NWO juice then you're a phony, a fraud.

Soon, those who haven't received their Covid-19 BOOSTER shot, will be treated just like those who are un-vaccinated today.

Big announcement from Biden Admin today: www.politico.com...

SCIENCE does not support the administration's decision though.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I said to move to another state or kuntree if you don't want to take the vaccination to be in public spaces.

If the people who don't or didn't get vaccinated for measels spread it, that fault relies solely on the ones who didn't get the vaccination. Same with the covid shots, except the vaccination results for measels & chicken pox are very clear & well studied, not for covid vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
'do as we say, not as we do' - leadership 101.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I will say this again, if they really cared about saving people from COVID they would approve the Novavax. It shows to be the most effective of all of them.

BUT...its not MRNA so they wont. Their plan is to get that MRNA shot in as many as they can.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join