It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eradicate The Yearly Flu With Lockdowns/Vaccination? COVID19 Goals To Acheive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So, just curious, have we ever gotten any sort of timeline or goal or numbers to work for from the CDC or any other "official" health entity? Only thing I remember is "just two weeks to flatten the curve". Its like this whole thing has been left open-ended with no finish line in sight.

Just imagine if we had went through all these same procedures for the yearly flu, would we have been totally able to eradicate it? IMO, no, not possible. So if that is not possible, then how are we going to eradicate Covid19? Is this why we never get a "finish line" or numbers to work towards from "authorities"?

The vaccines aren't even close to 100% effective, so I don't see how we are ever going to eradicate this virus.

I keep seeing the more draconian measures over in Australia, even though numbers are minuscule. Looks like Australia is the test bed to see how far people can be pushed before breaking. This whole thing just doesn't make sense, no matter how you look at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The endgame was never to eradicate Covid. It was to gain total control under the guise of protective health measures. Covid will never go away anymore than influenza. I wish people would figure that out. They needed to keep moving the goal posts to put all their global chess pieces in place before the big "CHECKMATE! "
By then it's too late....Might be too late already.
edit on 17-8-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I agree. There will come a time when the beaten dog bites back.
It will never be too late to drag these scum suckers bouncing down the road to answer just-us and be tried by natural law (kangaroo court, sound familiar?) strung up and buried below the high tide mark or in a termite nest.
I can feel it in me bones.
reply to: AccessDenied

Standing wave.

It’s all a ruse. A cunning attempt to deceive you.

Vaccines that immunise manufacturers from liability.

Pandemics of propaganda.

It’s just weak xunts trying to stay relevant to an audience because when alone they are with the one person who knows how pathetic they are.

Don’t mind Australia, use our plight as a finger bone. Point us out to those who don’t know or can’t see.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

The chicken pox or measels are needed for kids to go to school today. The vaccine will be the some of the same but instead quicker because travel has become more traverse.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Another aspect we hear very little about now that "mandated vaccines" in the U.S. has become a talking point. With proponents using the "There are many vaccines that are required for kids to go to school, why is this one so different?"

Here's why.....
Which is why the current EUA has this clearly stated within it's optional, although many people do not want to acknowledge it, funny that!

How will vaccine recipients be informed about the benefits and risks of any vaccine that receives an EUA?
FDA must ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine, and of any available alternatives to the product. Typically, this information is communicated in a patient “fact sheet.” The FDA posts these fact sheets on our website.
Source (FDA.gov) - Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained

Also...this is relevant in the full context

What is the difference between FDA approved drugs and drugs authorized under an emergency use authorization (EUA)?

...SNIP for brevity only...

"Emergency use authorization is NOT the same as FDA approval or licensure. EUAs do not remain in effect indefinitely and FDA will consider whether a sponsor is working towards seeking FDA approval when evaluating the continued appropriateness of the EUA. "
Source (FDA.gov) - Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Drugs

But, I guess the FDA is also fomenting a right-wing conspiracy too?

Please.
Knowledge is Power.
Get Educated not Indoctrinated.
Turn off the Media.

Edited To Add:
Oh, and, for those pushing this vaccine, I suggest you search this page for it's FDA approval (regardless of what the CDC politics tells you).
Vaccines Licensed for Use in the United States

edit on 8/17/2021 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
At this rate would you trust the CDC if they came out with a timeline? I don't feel like we ever get the real facts on some of the stuff they say.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

The real economy will have to have emergency measures at some time during this debacle. So they will be in because of Covid which is handy as the economy was being run down anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm so sick of this crap.

Life is hard.

Wear a helmet.

There are diseases.

There will always be diseases, there will always be new diseases.

Suck it up, no one is immortal.

Everyone dies.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It is beginning to get concerning. The mandatory vaccine, and booster, in order to function in society, regardless of any health issues that prevent you from taking it or risking your life for it should be waking people up. Unfortunately it is not, seems to just add to a fervor for those blindly following this narrative. Great example and I mean a great example of how history repeats itself.

I doubt this ends well, for anyone for that matter.. According to history.

In addition, I am beginning hear stories where lawyers are refusing to give advice to people or represent them in regards to violating their rights being forced to take a vaccine to function in society regardless of doctors advice etc. that’s worrisome.
edit on 17-8-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

top topics

join