It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Covid-19 be a psychological experiment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm going to start off by saying I don't really have any supporting facts, and this is more of a what if, or is this possible, scenario. I am not really sure where I stand on many things. There is so much misinformation out there on both sides I believe. I don't know who is right and who is wrong anymore and I can tell you that my faith in CDC, Doctors, Government Officials, relatives and humans in general have just gone down the toilet. I'm really sad to see a large portion of the world living their lives with the reptile brain rather then their frontal lobe. That being said, could this whole thing be an experiment? Is it possible that a percentage of all this is just psychoses? For example, Jim Brewer was on the Joe Rogan show talking about someone who was part of a clinical trial and ended up overdosing on the pills he was taking for the trial. His heart rate was through the roof, his blood pressure was dropping and the guy was going down fast. Then the doctors figured out he was part of the clinical trial and called the doctor involved to find out that he was taking the placebo. Once the man found out, all the symptoms started disappearing. I am paraphrasing this, but there is tons of reports out there of the placebo affect. Could some of this just be that people are so scared that when they get sick they just assume they have covid and manifest the symptoms? Could all of this just be changing the common cold and flu cases to covid-19? Could a portion of covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths be manifested by the person who is living in so much fear and has become reaction based?

I am just posing a question, something that I have been thinking about. Like I said, I am not really suggesting this is what's going on. I just thought it was an important question and one worth asking. I have been living with anxiety for years. I remember my first anxiety attack very clearly. My heart began racing and I could feel each thump of my heart pulse through my body. My arm began tingling and my fingers started going numb. I was about 24 years old when it happened. I called an advise nurse, back when they would give advise over the phone, and they said I could be having a stroke and should get to the hospital. I immediately began to panic and ran out to my truck and started driving in to the hospital. Why I didn't call an ambulance? I don't know really, I think I was just so panicked that I just thought I could get to them before they could get to me. During the drive, I began having my entire arm go numb, my vision started blurring and I almost blacked out. I felt the muscles in my face start cramping and not moving. I really began to panic. I called an ambulance and pulled over. I began pacing around the truck like a madman attempting to talk myself out of what was happening. The ambulance showed up and I'm almost certain I was speaking in Klingon. They were very concerned and tried to get me in the ambulance. I flipped out and started yelling at them and jumped in my truck again. I eventually got to the hospital and was checked in. After several tests, including an EKG they just figured out I had an anxiety attack and said that my attacks seem to mimic a stroke. I was told they are different for everyone. I think, that when the lady over the phone told me I could be having a stroke, my brain took what it has heard and started manifesting the symptoms.

Has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them? What do you think of manifesting symptoms of covid-19 based off of propaganda and constant bombardment of pandemic this and pandemic that? I don't do many threads here. I don't ever really feel like I have it all figured out so I don't like to be the one to pose an Idea to a group unless I really know. Not looking to tell anyone they are wrong and I am right. It's just something I have been wondering. Hope you enjoy the discussion.

Edit: Oh by the way, to be fair. Let's apply the same question to the vaccine. Could the deaths, side affects etc.... Just be manifested in the skeptical brain?
edit on 16-8-2021 by AIC4ME because: add a counter argument

edit on 16-8-2021 by AIC4ME because: fixed title

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AIC4ME

Could guns be made out of toothpaste?

"Oh damn, I was just cleaning my teeth and 'Bang!', my face fell off..."

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
China virus. Born and raised. Bioweapon.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Thanks for elaborating haha

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No,

Covid 19 is the result of a Chinese lab leak of a virus that had gain of function research performed to make it highly infectious to humans.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

My question isn't so much is covid real or not, it's could people be manifesting the symptoms? Like, let's say you just caught the regular cold, not covid, and were so freaked out, could you start manifesting the covid symptoms?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo did state in March 2020 that Covid-19 was the centerpiece of an "exercise".

BTW...you spelled "Psychological" wrong in your title. You have 2 hours from the thread's creation to correct it.

edit on 8/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I say no. The virus is real and the cytokine storm that kills people is real. Everything else is BS and psychology just identifies people's inability to see the truth and identify the false statements coming from control freak medical agencies and media.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yes it is

But probably not how you think

It’s the opening shot of a new Cold War 2.0

It achieves many strategic and propaganda objectives all in one event

edit on 16-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Appreciate it. Thanks for the typo find.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Can you elaborate more on that? Why do you think that? Do you have any info to share that supports it? Not saying it's not true, I'm just really curious to see why that is the conclusion you have.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I've had very similar thoughts.
If you really believed the covid fear, and you got the coronavirus, which we all get from time to time... If you were already really believing the narrative and you were actually scared for your life - then yes, your normal coronavirus experience could possibly elevate to a new level. You could find yourself believing that it is worse than usual.
You could find yourself checking into a hospital.
You could find yourself meeting brainwashed doctors and nurses.
Who ignorantly used the failed test.
Which unfortunately kicked back a positive result.
Which could then throw you into the midst of a trauma.
Which would check off all the made up boxes on the the unassuming drs' lists.
And after all those checkmarks - it leads to another $53,000...
And out comes the ventilator.
And the drs go away slightly confused, yet feeling somehow heroic.
And you fade away into a covid chart.

Yeah, totally. You could be right.
This could all be just a brand name for the normal coronavirus. Or it could be the brand name for a bio-engineered version of the normal coronavirus. I would say somewhere at some point the later might've been true.

But now - the entire world creates a new lie every minute. It doesn't matter that you are even more confused. You will be beaten down.

The vaccine is and has always been the goal. The booster blues. The encapsulated graphene goo. The human race will be on an electronic leash. No one will dare speak out in the future. It will be baked in. You will receive a daily letter showing all of your thoughts that 'you need to correct'.

edit on 16-8-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry for the kneejerk here but I'm of the opinion its the sociologist element conducting social experiments.

OK. Now I'll give OP a fair reading👍

Sure, there's wind under those wings

edit on (8/16/2121 by loveguy because: add sauce

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The placebo effect is real, why all the double blind experiments to take it into account when trialing new medications. It does not effect everyone the same, maybe 10% of the population can have some effect as a rough estimate.

When trying to understand how something like 9/11 could be an inside job, it is programs like MK Ultra and subsequent versions that help explain some of it. From the testimony of people like Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier, a lot of dark and traumatic experimentation has continued into mind control techniques.

When understanding how people like George Soros work, blackmail has been a successful tool for him. Growing up in a war zone as a child smashed any empathy he might of had. He continues to operate under the rules of war.

There is a strong psychological component to how covid is playing out. The constant campaign of media fear manipulates the public to take orders more readily, like masks, lock downs, clot shots. Covid could end today if treatments where released. Gradually more people are waking up to this, but it has gone too far to save everyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AIC4ME
a reply to: chr0naut

My question isn't so much is covid real or not, it's could people be manifesting the symptoms? Like, let's say you just caught the regular cold, not covid, and were so freaked out, could you start manifesting the covid symptoms?

I, and my wife, did have some symptoms, and being concerned that I was in an at risk group, and had greater potential exposure than others around me, we went and got tested. Twice.

All four tests came back negative.

We simply had 'regular colds' (probably RSV).

No great fuss, or worry, and quickly resolved.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Regardless of whether the WiFlu is real or not (my opinion is that it's real but it's nothing near the threat that they want us to think it is), I have seen this whole damn debacle - from the first issued mask mandate, the first declaration of "social distancing," the first mass house arrests and the first "you're gonna murder your grandmother" - as one big international social mindf**k. The masses are being manipulated, jerked around, played for folks, toyed with and treated like lab rats.

Anybody who tells your different is just a lab rat.
:
edit on 2021 8 17 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It doesn't really need psychosomatic effects. They used the flu symptoms, hid flu cases and used a test that tests positive for the flu.
The initial discovery was brought to us by a computer generated sample from one guy's "lung juice" sans the China cdc.
The clotting and lung issues match graphene oxide poisoning symptoms.
The graphene has been confirmed on the masks, swabs and in the vaccines.
Msm is squashing the vaccine part now.
Just relax and wear 2 masks, get your booster shots, and if you don't want to, just bring us weekly negative tests!!
Easy peasy!

Do some research on graphene and behavioral controls. It's been used for some serious scifi grade experiments.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yes, it’s called psychosomatic.

It’s a thing.

my.clevelandclinic.org...

My Grandmother was a psychosomatic hypochondriac. Terrible wench.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes, it’s called psychosomatic.

It’s a thing.

my.clevelandclinic.org...

My Grandmother was a psychosomatic hypochondriac. Terrible wench.

Hypochondriac's don't exist anymore. Instead we now have those who are "extra safe" and show concern for the well being of others

top topics

<<   2 >>

join